Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasreedatta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wanted to ask one question then Remo D'Souza, Saroj Khan, Farah Khan, Terence Lewis are not they celebreties? becuase as per you Salman is a choreographer and not a Celebrity.  Salman is also a celebrity as well after winning DID season 1.  did u see the act done by  Nandish, Ankita and Nishant.  in this choregraphy Nandish being a celebrity was in a wheel chair did not do much dancing, but the choreographer and Ankita did most of the thing.  So why do not you ask them questoins
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i totally disagree
 he knows well wht to do
if you watch it again its always the judges or the hosts askin him ... theyre the ones who give him importance and of curs they will ... hes so amazing of curs he ll be given importance ... if u see when they introduce them they say SALMAN AND YAANA ... they always mention salman first lol
and salmans no less than yaana .... to be honest if u see who supports yaana are salmans fans ... hes the celeb .. i know yaana is famous too but salman is no less and they know tht

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiya guys,

i totally disagree on this topic simply cz salman acknowledged judges comments as they directly addressed him. if u can watch previous episodes u'l see dat he doesn't even hold da mike and just bows to judges comments...

as for givin prominence, it was a trio act and not only just a mere act, but a fabulous act. he gave importance all three and not just him.... where as some acts didn't even use da 3rd person properly. salman's undoubtedly da most talked abt choreographer in da show and its nice dat ppl talk abt da choreographer once in a while than da star ๐Ÿ˜‰  he rocks!!!!

ii am totally agree with u๐Ÿ˜ƒ again
lol its like i found my lost sister
yeah salman rocks
princess_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠSalman is also a celebrity..i guess he has a huge fan following...If Yana reaches to the top Salman will have a big contribution....actually he is very handsum n they have got a sizzling chemistry..so it's  very difficult to differentiate....they both r stars๐Ÿ˜Š
Nasha thumbnail
I dont think he is hogging the limelight. i think its the fact that  hes got stage presence. eyes will naturally be attracted to his moves. and he is one of the most graceful male dancers i've ever seen. excluding the dance masters of course
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, Salman talks to judges and tries to promote himself since he is a professional and this is not a  charity event. Who sees anything wrong with this and why?
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't feel he was taking all the focus on himself deliberately, or the dance was more concentrated on him
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well ofcourse.........he is a fab dancer......he obviously is doing what he is best at and that is y we don't notice yana dancing...........I think its a compliment for him by saying that he takes center stage even with a super model/item girl standing right next to him............
There is nothing in this complain, I have seen public complain about it in DID time. What can Salman do if people watch him more out of 3. I think all 3 dancers were dancing in sync with Salman, I did not see any of two female standing and only Salman dancing. It was the dance which needed balanced contribution from all 3 and that is what Salman and team did. If Yana does not understand Hindi, then judges should talk with her in English and if Salman interfare then I will see Salman trying to hogg the limelight. Anyway if judge will ask anybody he/she will definitely respond.
Anyway as far as Salman-Yana giving full entertainment, I am with them. Salman and his fans are not new to all these complaints. If we compare Salman with other choreogrpaher none of them has the personality and stage presence like Salman. I love this Salman-Yana jodi not just for Salman but they complements each other so good. Looks so good in performance. Yana herself is very beautiful and elegent and Salman knows how to get best out of her on stage.

I never expected Salman to be that good choreogrpaher, he surpassed all DID contestants turned choreographers.

Originally posted by: taral83

well ofcourse.........he is a fab dancer......he obviously is doing what he is best at and that is y we don't notice yana dancing...........I think its a compliment for him by saying that he takes center stage even with a super model/item girl standing right next to him............

Absolutely right, Yana was also dancing. and if we see only Salman then it is not Salman's problem, it is because of us and big screen TVs. People need to watch on 15" TV screen, so they will either watch all or none and no complain.๐Ÿ˜†