Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nehi sab jagah pe evil...nehi...
CCBM se toh hum baach nehi sakte....magar tere pas to solution hai..evil Sanju se hum log pichha chuda lenge Sikha ki Caption contest join kar ke. Aab kushh😆
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello girls !!!! Nothing much happening today? Where is everyone.....

Just read last few posts and that was an awesome VM but NivRen in such kind of video is a dream come true. Really would love to see Nivi in western clothes ðŸ˜‰

I have seen Nivi tuck every part of her saree with a safety pin (i guess) so that no part of her body is revealed, so there is no way she would wear any revealing dress and like Sanju said she is very shy and that u can make out in her interviews too....
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

]hi

I think the Major twist is Viren's Hidden personality.  Earlier article states that he has hidden personality. Recent article states that there will be a major twist in the life of Nivi and viren. After seen nivi condition his hidden personality will come out n whole family will witness this.

Whenever nivi refuse to be with him or not reciprocate his feelings the MP track comes. So its not someone its Viren. Because he has not received any love or affection from the family and he is expecting this from Nivi as he loves her more than his life. in the end Dr. may tell them that only nivi's love and affection can change this personality as this personality comes out if he don't receive enough love from her. we all know now nivi also has some feeling for viren may be this will help him to get cured.

What u guys think. Will this be the twist?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hii Guyzzz hu r u all 2dy ? n Whatz u all r discussing .

I read abt VM . Ohh yes i agrre wid sanju . Neha was veryy nervous at d rime of tht kissing scene b/w her n abhishek n yeh toh yaar one n only hamara hotieeee KINSHUK MAHAJAN h toh I thnk Before itall happenes 1st she will get faint 🤣 n phir hum sab faint 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
moni dats it i am going to mumbai for an audition 😆

Originally posted by: Goush

]hi

I think the Major twist is Viren's Hidden personality.  Earlier article states that he has hidden personality. Recent article states that there will be a major twist in the life of Nivi and viren. After seen nivi condition his hidden personality will come out n whole family will witness this.

Whenever nivi refuse to be with him or not reciprocate his feelings the MP track comes. So its not someone its Viren. Because he has not received any love or affection from the family and he is expecting this from Nivi as he loves her more than his life. in the end Dr. may tell them that only nivi's love and affection can change this personality as this personality comes out if he don't receive enough love from her. we all know now nivi also has some feeling for viren may be this will help him to get cured.

What u guys think. Will this be the twist?  

Dear i don't thnk Viren is stalker . He lovess Nivi very much so it's nt all in any way he will hurt her . Yaa but 1 thng is sure , my hotiee is returning tomm on mahaepi at d time when Nivi will b abt 2 b taken 2 dr n there Viren will lose all his calmness n will burst out of anger n his obession will come out infront of every1 .whch i m dyngg 2 see

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

moni dats it i am going to mumbai for an audition 😆

Oyee Sanju akele akele na jao , saanu bhi saath ve le chalo 🤣

BTW sanju did u get tht article whch Pratzz was talking abt ? Kinnu ka article ? plzzz if u get then give me d link
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Guyzzz  u know 2dy i read d tagline of coming MAhaepi on TV .

It was like " KYA VIREN BACHA PAYEGA  AAIN VAQT PE MUSIBAT SE NIVEDITA KO  ? " 😉 .

Toh Gals just chill n 1 thng is suree ki Kinshuk is returning tomm.yupieeee .

Jab Tagline mein it's clearly mentioned abt Viren toh definatelyy He will b there tomm wid complete different look . 😳 .Wowwww i m damnnn damnnn excitedd yaar . 😃
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nahi moni i couldn't find it she said it was toi but i couldn't find any
btw ppl please vote for viren as the most lovable husband of SP

http://starplus.startv.in/index.aspx
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Oyee Sanju akele akele na jao , saanu bhi saath ve le chalo 🤣

BTW sanju did u get tht article whch Pratzz was talking abt ? Kinnu ka article ? plzzz if u get then give me d link

Which article Mona r u talking about? oh sorry where are my mannerisms. Hello janu. How r u?