Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

yea twists can mean so many things since there are so many tracks running in parallel. lets hope for the best. dont you think the idea of Viren coming and rescuing Nivi has become old now.?? dont you want to see anything different?? even with DD and Nivi confrontation..Viren had to come in between. i just want Nivi to stand up for once and fight by herself ...then Viren will be proud of her too. 

I want new story but now I don't trust CT's as they will show what we want they will show the old story only and I don't know which twist is actually waiting to shock us and Nivi if they are planning to reveal Viren being stalker it will be shocker to Nivi but not to anyone in this forum as most of us are betting on him being stalker even more than JAAL itself. I don't know how many negative character they are planning to show to torture Nivi, dadi and Yash as when Nivi becomes direct target NT dadi and Yash become indirect target and suffer more than even her.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Well Simran, it will be great to see Nivi stand on her ground without help from anyone. But right now she is all alone and everyone in that Mad House thinks she is going insane. It is really hard to survive for long time. You need someone who believe in you. It is not about taunts, insults, or physical abuse, they are messing up with her mind. This kind of abuse is really hard to fight on your own. Nivi can keep saying she is not mad but what if people around her don't listen to her. She won't be able to do much other than shouting and that can prove more that she is not in her right mind. I don't sure if I am making any sense.

I agree with Ketty here she needs someone to believe her and tell others she is not mad as its not about insults and it become the question on her mental stability which everyone around her is questioning now so fighting with those accusation is tough and need to have support.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Guyz how are you all doing.

I didn't watch teh episode.. as you know I won't or else i will end up ruining my mood : )

but I am happy you guyz are having wonderful time discussing.

: )

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Hello Guyz how are you all doing.

I didn't watch teh episode.. as you know I won't or else i will end up ruining my mood : )

but I am happy you guyz are having wonderful time discussing.

: )

Hey Suchi, how are you dear? Likewise, haven't seen any of the episodes since Monday. This week just has been such a downer!! And, I doubt if anyone is really having a wonderful time right now with this MP track at it's peak.I think, everyone is really stressed-out and mad and this forum is providing the perfect solace by allowing them to vent out their frustrations. I am really keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the maha episode on Saturday brings about some sort of conclusion of this MP track..
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
2 thots r popping up in my mind again n again..
1. Wat if by d time viren returns, nivi is locked in room n she keeps chanting " i'm not mad " ?
2. Wat if wen he returns, cc has got nivi admitted in hospital? (extreme case).
Dont u guys think any of these 2 situations can trigger d change in him?

Anyway, i think d torture is affecting my mind coz i dreamed yday dat Suchi has given a retreat b4 weekend, to save us. I know Suchi too must be in bad mood coz of d torture, but still..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah me too payal its just getting on my nerves. I am even avoiding the forum just to stop myself from reading anything :S
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Suchi.. Didnt know u r online. Just came online to post abt my dream which included u :)
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

2 thots r popping up in my mind again n again..
1. Wat if by d time viren returns, nivi is locked in room n she keeps chanting " i'm not mad " ?
2. Wat if wen he returns, cc has got nivi admitted in hospital? (extreme case).
Dont u guys think any of these 2 situations can trigger d change in him?

Anyway, i think d torture is affecting my mind coz i dreamed yday dat Suchi has given a retreat b4 weekend, to save us. I know Suchi too must be in bad mood coz of d torture, but still..

Ashly i am afraid of ur second scenario. I don't want this to go that extreme, i don't even want them to be able to take Nivi to psychiatrist, because CC can pay him/her to prove Nivi mad. I want Viren to be back before that happen or NT dadi to get her out of there.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want new story but now I don't trust CT's as they will show what we want they will show the old story only and I don't know which twist is actually waiting to shock us and Nivi if they are planning to reveal Viren being stalker it will be shocker to Nivi but not to anyone in this forum as most of us are betting on him being stalker even more than JAAL itself. I don't know how many negative character they are planning to show to torture Nivi, dadi and Yash as when Nivi becomes direct target NT dadi and Yash become indirect target and suffer more than even her.
[/QUOTE]

Ok, guys..i have been brave and seen both the episodes...actually i was quite relived after the watching them...bcos Nivi's and NT faith will win in the end...thats for sure. their belief in god make me calm and gives me strength n hope that god will give wisdom to Nivi...

Viren being negative will have biggest impact on NT dadi. she really trusted Viren and thought he is positive charac and that he will keep Nivi happy. They cannot make Viren as MP. There is no way.He will not come back and take the blame...no way. he knows how his family is and remove these many stains will be impossible..and he knows what family think matters to Nivi..maybe not to him....Viren will not be able to justify to Nivi many things...Viren cannot be MP and cannot tell everyone he did all this..think about it...just by viren saying Nivi is not mad..everyone is not going to believe him?? right?? so why try ?? they all know he loves her and hence saying this and he is the youngest in the family not much "vajood" 

so it will be really bad if they show 1 mad person trying to save other mad person bcos world think so. Viren will need to keep his composure n be stern and stand strong. only then ppl will believe him. he cannot show any pagalpan when he comes back.

Seeing Nivi's state will be enough from him to Pyschotic and possessive. He is already passionate and when nivi will tell him someone is doing this to hurt me..he will not be able to bear it...so there will start the Psychotic track...

what will bring the MP out and prove to the whole house that Nivi is not mad..i am still thinking about it.
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think we r all tired of writing now. so no one is saying anythin..aaww the forum in very quite today...all depress i feel. well lets hope for the best.