Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

Yeah, that's true....Bymokesh Bakshi was a DD show, back in the early 90's. I remember very little of Avinash, but I watched Siddhanth recently, and found it awesome! Aww, come on, Guns and Roses was pretty good, had a romantic touch to it too! Another show I liked was DON. Yep, CATS was awesome, I think it used to come on Sony.

Hmmm, Lipstick, never heard of it, but it sounds somewhat like Kahin Kisi Roz...speaking fof horror shows, sorry for the late reply, because I was watching an episode from Aahat Season 2. πŸ˜† Indian TV has changed for the worst. There are no more interesting shows on.  Previously, there was Anhonee, X Zone, Zee Horror Show, Aahat etc...But the horror show that impacted me the most was a show called Achanak 37 Saal Baad. Boy, what a scary show, if ever there was one....too bad they don't have online videos on And it's title track was scarier than X Zone's...

Ahh that brings back a lot of memories!
We never got DD here in the UK until a year or so ago and then they got rid of the channel again for some reasonπŸ˜•

I never watched Kahi Kisi Roz but the episodes that I did watch were of characters turning in to a snake or something? Indian TV actually used to be really good! Did you watch Koshish with Varun Badola and Sandhya Mridul? She ends up being deceived and betrayed by her in-laws in to marrying a guy who has the brain of a little child. Varun Badola's acting was SO good!πŸ‘I've seen that show Bidaai and the guy who plays the same role Varun Badola did 10 years was no where near as good! I think while watching Zee Horrow Show I wasn't scared as such, but just totally grossed out by the stuff they used to show. I vaguely remember achanak 37 saal baad..I feel so old thinking about all these shows. It feels like they were aired a very long time ago.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

LOL yesterday's episode was nothing special

yeah, i saw a couple of clips of Friday's on YouTube, but i forgot to record it πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

don't worry, i'm not a fan KSG anymore. i was for maybe a few months, but he wore off fast! πŸ˜†

Nah there is no harm in being a fan of anybody.
But now this chappy is the most popular as Dr. Armaan is on leave I believe.πŸ˜†

Gurmeet Choudhary
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yeah, i saw a couple of clips of Friday's on YouTube, but i forgot to record itπŸ˜†

Yeah Friday was really good :D
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Nah there is no harm in being a fan of anybody.
But now this chappy is the most popular as Dr. Armaan is on leave I believe.πŸ˜†

Gurmeet Choudhary

Yes. Gurmeet is very good looking and a nice guy too. πŸ˜³ I don't watch the show though, so i don't know about his acting. Well, I did see some episodes, and he did act very well as the ghussa Maan! 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
OMG my mom is obsessed with Geet =_=
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Yeah Friday was really good :D

that's good! next week i won't miss it πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

OMG my mom is obsessed with Geet =_=

i don't really like the show. some epis were good that i saw, but nothing to get me hooked. then again, i don't really care much for soaps. i like to watch them for time pass
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
I'm just addicted to soaps πŸ˜†
I don't watch very many
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

I'm just addicted to soaps πŸ˜†
I don't watch very many

i watch a few episodes, then i get busy with school, or i forget about the show πŸ˜† many times i get bored! πŸ˜†