Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i think i have ADD ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

OMG me too
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

KSG has a fair bit ot charm compared to GC, but GC has a cleaner image to his advantage.

I have not seen either of them acting though.

Debs said Daya is de Best.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Daya acts well. But these days it is very competitive.

He played Ram in Ramayana on NDTV. It doesn't get cleaner than that๐Ÿ˜›

KSG is better at expressing emotions and doing romantic scenes whereas GC at times can be a bit hesitant yet in some scenes he's amazing!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

A lot of the people that have gone through the next round aren't DID material.

i can't comment on that b/c i have not really seen a full episode. just bits and pieces. the episode i'm watching now is the first one of the season i will be fully watching
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh that brings back a lot of memories!
We never got DD here in the UK until a year or so ago and then they got rid of the channel again for some reason๐Ÿ˜•

I never watched Kahi Kisi Roz but the episodes that I did watch were of characters turning in to a snake or something? Indian TV actually used to be really good! Did you watch Koshish with Varun Badola and Sandhya Mridul? She ends up being deceived and betrayed by her in-laws in to marrying a guy who has the brain of a little child. Varun Badola's acting was SO good!๐Ÿ‘I've seen that show Bidaai and the guy who plays the same role Varun Badola did 10 years was no where near as good! I think while watching Zee Horrow Show I wasn't scared as such, but just totally grossed out by the stuff they used to show. I vaguely remember achanak 37 saal baad..I feel so old thinking about all these shows. It feels like they were aired a very long time ago.

Yeah, that's part of the reason why I fish out such shows: Nostalgia๐Ÿ˜†

I never really followed Kahin Kisi Roz, but vaguely remember that there was this mothre-in-law(Sudha Chandran) who did black magic or something for some nefarious activities and the daughter in law(mother in law)became aware of it...something like that. Yeah, I've heard of Koshish, but never seen it. Yeah, Ramsay horror was never really freaky until X Zone came out. Yeah, me too, and I'm only 16๐Ÿ˜† Achanak 37 Saal Baad was aired somewhere between 2002-2004 I think, very successful...I still remember the freaky title track it had....I recently found it and was overjoyed๐Ÿ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i'm trying to finish my take home quiz for hist, but i'm failing at it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i just don't have time for it between texting and IFing ๐Ÿคฃ
Summer3 thumbnail

He played Ram in Ramayana on NDTV. It doesn't get cleaner than that๐Ÿ˜›

KSG is better at expressing emotions and doing romantic scenes whereas GC at times can be a bit hesitant yet in some scenes he's amazing!

Ah no wonder ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
He is a splendid actor. No wonder he ia after all the Ravana Gang.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail

i'm trying to finish my take home quiz for hist, but i'm failing at it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i just don't have time for it between texting and IFing ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†
debayon thumbnail

i think i have ADD ๐Ÿคฃ

Well at least you aren't hyper
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Story of my life.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

i answered 2....uuummmm 1 and 1/2 questions ๐Ÿคฃ