Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

It's Ok Nikki. I got ur point n i seriously believe now that i shud have pmed Saffy instead of that explosive post. Believe me i'm rarely harsh on ppl. I'm relieved u r ok but i am honestly not. When i logged out i was a bit annoyed 2 b honest but now i'm sincerely angry after reading all the posts after i went away. I'm surprised by the turn of events.
What  has ROTW got 2 do here? i have no idea!!😲 Thank God there was no court martial 4 me after i made that special dish with some members of the forum. I'm not the kind of person who likes 2 create awkwardness among ppl n the last thing i wanted is Tany di apologising on my behalf 2 u n Kool. She is like an elder sis 2 me n i dont want her 2 say sorry 4 me. I'm feeling bad enuf that this unfortunate event happened in her thread where positivity has always prevailed.
Surprisingly the last 2 epi of PR were paisa vassool n i thought we were going 2 have a party coz ArMan r being redeemed but i guess may b the epi were not spicy enuf 2 b discussed
😕

Jaanu that special dish u cooked was upon my request on your ROTW  😳.....You did not even mention any member's names...I specifically wrote if anyone does not like it blame me and PM me...Hope that has nothing to do with anything..

My request to all is PR is not worth losing peace or friendship over...

Have a fantastic day everyone...