Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
No Niki, you didn't do anything wrong here .We all have our point of views ...We differ in our point of views and then we try and explain them ...sometimes we are convinced by others , sometimes not ...then we agree to disagree and that is exactly what you and saffy were doing here ...

Jaanu will also come around ....I am sure of that ...

It happens , these little things ....part of being a community ............

Come on baby , chin up now ...and you too Saffy ..And please go and save Manav's izzat  on today's SOTD's thread ...πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Tanya Di, go back and read the posts again. THERE WAS NO FIGHT. I and Saffy laughed at each other and said that yes, lets agree to disagree. I even tried to make a joke of Einstein, that such a nutcase he was, even though he was the most intelligent man on earth.

And after all this, suddenly that big post by Jaanu came making me feel as if I have done some big sin by putting up my views here. So I felt okay, if everyone feels like that, then lets go from here.

And thats precisely why u shouldn't go . Look , normally we dont come here and post our views ...........I post mine  in my Commentary thread .  Today , for fun sake I peeped in here as I saw your reply and I respect ur analysis .always .I also respect Saffys sense of humor although I have differences with her on some viewpoints . So I peeped in . And when some disussion was done , this response ? Everyday these guys joke and talk and stay put on this thread , today what by seeing us why the need to log out , r we some horrible members or something ?Or is SOTD the monopoly of a certain group only and we r not welcome ?In that case I wud like to point out that it is an open forum ............whether it is commentary or SOTD , no one has a right to push other members off this way .By all means log out . I won't .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
This thread is for everyone ..Every one has an equal right .Every vote has equal power .It doesn't even belongs to me ...It's a democratic thread ...

Varsha is not too fond of the Archu treated her fav character Jaywant but she comes in here all the time and I know she loves all her friends here ...
Ask her .....

Jaanu will also come around .Please don't be angry with her .She is a very sweet kid and maybe in the heat of the moment said something that came across like this .Otherwise everyone respects each other and we have to keep it this way ......
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh no, it is done ....
Now we have a nofficial Jodi for Manav and Jaywant , it is called ManJay ....πŸ€”

One day Manav looks hot and these girls go crazy ......πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tanya Di: At the moment I don't see it happening. Once again, I'm not angry with anyone, but I'm certainly shocked with everything. Its been almost two years on this forum and something like this has never happened. In other forums, debate threads get closed up bcos people fight too badly... here its ulta... people want to trash a healthy debate.

Don't worry Kools. I did log out, but came back for your commentary. And now I see there's none. Oh I know-- you're still debating whether to request that scene from my side eh??? I hate you!!!😑  *sticking tongue*

Members, please note: no need to get worried, this is the way I and Kools fight. πŸ˜†
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

And thats precisely why u shouldn't go . Look , normally we dont come here and post our views ...........I post mine  in my Commentary thread .  Today , for fun sake I peeped in here as I saw your reply and I respect ur analysis .always .I also respect Saffys sense of humor although I have differences with her on some viewpoints . So I peeped in . And when some disussion was done , this response ? Everyday these guys joke and talk and stay put on this thread , today what by seeing us why the need to log out , r we some horrible members or something ?Or is SOTD the monopoly of a certain group only and we r not welcome ?In that case I wud like to point out that it is an open forum ............whether it is commentary or SOTD , no one has a right to push other members off this way .By all means log out . I won't .

KoolDi,pls cool off - pls don't say Jaanu or anybody pushed anybody off.Her intention was to tell me to come and have masti with her,as we both dont get to log in at the same time due to our busy schedules during this new year time...I do it with her all the time...it is a mock show of anger in affection,I will request that we go easy - guess as friends when some are having fun in another thread,asking others to join in on the fun instead of serious talk is normal,that is all she did

I apologize on her behalf to anybody as it was not obvious about the background behind her writing so
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Tanya Di: At the moment I don't see it happening. Once again, I'm not angry with anyone, but I'm certainly shocked with everything. Its been almost two years on this forum and something like this has never happened. In other forums, debate threads get closed up bcos people fight too badly... here its ulta... people want to trash a healthy debate.

Don't worry Kools. I did log out, but came back for your commentary. And now I see there's none. Oh I know-- you're still debating whether to request that scene from my side eh??? I hate you!!!😑  *sticking tongue*

Members, please note: no need to get worried, this is the way I and Kools fight. πŸ˜†

Hehe .....am leaving now to teach my kids studies . Plz dont think of leaving SOTD etc ........its open forum .  Love ya niks , go , see why all r falling over ur Manavs glossy chest😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
I also appologise on Jaanu's behalf .If anything she  said made you guys feel uncomfortable then please I wan tto say sorry ..
We are all sisters and little ups and downs happen even between sisters , don't they ..
These little thinsg are one in a million .Think about the 100 other good moments that we all have shared together ....Tha tis more important na ....
absolutely agree with u Tanya , PR forum is for everyone , all the threads nd topics are open to all members to put their point across in a healthy and polite manner. There is no need to bash any member or any POV , if u dont like something dont click the LIKE button that's all. This is my first forum and I started more then one n half years back, never seen any confrontations or bashing. So guys lets have peace and not pollute our forum.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

[

, see why all r falling over ur Manavs glossy chest😳

Lunza and Usha  and Piya are uttaroing his izzat in a big way .🀣

His chikna chest made everyone in the Karanjkar pariwaar crazy and they first hooked him with Jaywant ...but satish went in depression so now we have a  new official love triangle with jaywant and satish fighting over Manav .....πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago