Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

I'll pm you if update isnt posted on time :)

ok... 😊 😊 but the updates might be a little late.. πŸ˜› u see.. i m not in india..

hey.. sorry again .. i seriously didn't know you did the updates.. i hope u dont mind.. 😊😳
Edited by jm2506 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!!!!! Thanx :)

Cant wait until it airs
swathi.rao thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌthou i watched it...i jus luv to read the updates.... and its beautifully written....i watch the repeat telecasts also...and i read the updates tooooo.....πŸ‘thanx...
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jm2506

Sorry if i did something wrong.. i just didn't see any update today... as i am always waiting for one.. and i also saw a few requests.. so thought i wud fill in.. that's all.. πŸ˜Š i wudnt have posted an update it there was one already..  πŸ˜Š sorry again if i did something.. πŸ˜Š

Hey sorry to interrupt, but jm2506 did good job, the update is really very well written. Well for having 2 updates thing, she 1st chkd tht the update is thr or not thn she posted hers.. she waited for the scheduled updater to post her update.. so i dont think thr is anything wrong in it.

Regards,
Varsha
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written,  I could understand the whole episode without even seeing it,  Thanks for this beautiful update
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuteluv

Hey sorry to interrupt, but jm2506 did good job, the update is really very well written. Well for having 2 updates thing, she 1st chkd tht the update is thr or not thn she posted hers.. she waited for the scheduled updater to post her update.. so i dont think thr is anything wrong in it.

Regards,
Varsha

Heyy sweetie.. thanks for the nice comment honey.. 😊 😊.... and thanks for liking the update.. but its all sorted now.. πŸ˜ƒ it happens sumtimes.. thankies again.. 😊
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks beautiful written update

I hope that you're do update reguarly on this forum, the ones here do awesome job but they need more updaters so if you can assist with that in the future it would be great.

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4