PKYEK 3rd January 2011 Written Update

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay, Pia and the injured ankle...

Abhay and Pia are walking in the jungle. Abhay sees Chand's car and him and Pia hide behind a rock. While sitting down, Pia twists her ankle. Chand stops the car and Danish asks, "Kya hua Sir?" to which Chand replies, "Nah, just an illusion." Abhay thinks to himself, "Nahi, aap aisa nahi kar sakte. Aapne Pia pe wo hamla… No, maine kaha tha na aapse, Pia se door rehna. Aur wo aadmi kaun tha? Iss waqt wo aadmi aapke saath kya kar raha tha?" Pia says, "Abhay, I think hume iss car se lift le leni chahiye, haina?" to which Abhay replies, "Nahi Pia, wo car humare liye safe nahi hai." Pia asks, "Why? You think the kidnapper's in it?" Abhay says, "Haan, shayad main jitna soch raha tha wo usse bhi kahi zyada khatarnaak nikle." Pia winces in pain and Chand's car drives off. Abhiya get up and start to walk and after walking a few steps, Pia says "Ouch" and winces in pain. Abhay asks "Kya Hua?" to which Pia replies, "Kuch nahi, I think choti si chot aa gayi hai." Abhay asks her "Are you sure?" and Pia says "Ya". Abhay says, "Theek hai. Hume main road se door rehna chahiye. Jungle ke raaste se chalet hai." Pia agrees and and as they start to walk away, Pia cries out in pain. Abhay stops and examines her foot. Abhay says, "Choti si chot, hm? Pia tumhe zyada lagi hai. I think tumhari ankle twist ho gayi hai." He gets up and then says, "Chalo main tumhe utha ke chalta hoon." Pia refuses. They both stare at each other Pia remembers how he had beaten up the kidnapper, how he saved her from Chand and Haseena and saved her again in the palace from Danish. Pia is still lost in his eyes when Abhay says her name and she comes back to reality. He asks her, "Dard ho raha hai?" and she nods a yes. He picks her up and starts walking. All this while Pia is staring at Abhay and Abhay is just looking ahead.

Misha, Tracker, Angad, Kabir and the realisation that they have left Pia behind…

Everyone is going back home in the bus except Kabir who is in his car. Misha asks Tracker why she is so upset. Tracker says I am going to say something you are going to believe me? Misha asks her what. Trackers says that I am the reincarnation of the dead princess. Misha laughs and says that you were her dead maid and don't act over-smart. Tracker says that you are so rude. I clearly remember I used to get my hair done for hours. Misha laughs and says that you do that in this life as well, dumbo. Tracker defends herself and says no, I remember that golden hairbrush in my hand. And then Misha says and the crown too right? Tracker continues speaking dreamily and says Tiara, lovely Tiara mere hathon mein. Misha says that and then you combed the princess's hair with that hairbrush and then gave her that Tiara. Angad turns around and says why are you so rude Misha? Just leave her alone. Misha says that don't you want to make fun of Tracker with me? Angad defends Tracker saying jokes are different, you are completely annoying her. Tracker smiles dreamily. Angad continues that what is it to you that she thinks that she was the princess. And maybe she was. He tells Tracker not to let Misha bully her and that she is not a good girl. Misha says don't try to break our friendship. Tracker knows that I love her. And then she teases Tracker saying and it looks like there is someone else here who loves you (indicating to Angad). Angad makes faces. Misha continues and says that you have found your frog… I mean your prince charming here only. So come back to this life. Then Tracker starts asking all these weird question to Angad who just sits back in his seat. Tracker is confused and says did I do something wrong? Misha is laughing silently and says no, no. You are just perfect.

Kabir is in his car and calls Misha. Misha picks up and Kabir says that before you give me a lecture give the phone to Pia. Misha is confused and says Huh? Kabir says come on, I m tired of begging her. Please give the phone to her. Misha says, what do you mean that she is not picking up your phone? She is with you right? Kabir says it's not funny. You know that she is not with me. We fought and she left. Come on, give her the phone. Misha says are you stupid, she is not here. She hangs up and says that did we leave her there? She asks Panchi to stop the bus and says that we have left Pia behind. Panchi is shocked.

Abhay, Pia and the beautiful lake…

Abhay makes Pia sit on a rock and he sits down next to her. She is still wincing in pain and holds on to her foot. Abhay says, "Pia, tumhe bohot chot lagi hai. Ise theek karna hoga, nahi to hum log wapas nahi pohoch payenge." Pia asks, "Par tum… tum kya karoge Abhay?" Abhay holds her foot and 'Dil Ibaadat' from 'Tum Mile' plays in the background. Pia is wincing in pain and closes her eyes. Abhay moves his hands to touch her face but backs off. Pia opens her eyes and Abhiya have an eye-lock. Abhay thinks to himself, "Mujhe aise mat dekho Pia, main pagal ho jaoonga. Baar baar tumhe khudse door karta hoon, par phir bhi tum mere dil ke itne kareeb hoti jaati ho. Apne charo ore kitni deeware khadi kar rakhi hai maine, ki koi andar na jhaak le. Par Pia tumne… tumne un saari deewaron ko tod diya hai. Tum mujhe pagal kar dogi Pia, pagal kar dogi mujhe." The song continues. Abhay asks Pia, "Tumhe mujh par vishwaas hai?" to which Pia replies, "Khud se bhi zyada Abhay." The song ends.

Abhay thinks to himself, "Come on Abhay, control yourself. Ye sirf ek aam ladki hai, she is just another girl." Abhay looks at Pia and gently tucks her hair behind her ear and says, "Trust me." Pia nods. Abhay puts Pia's foot in the cold water and says, "Iss thande paani mein pair dalne se tumhara pair numb ho jaega." Pia says, "But… but kyun Abhay?" Abhay says, "Kyunki jo main karne jaa raha hoon, uske liye zaroori hai ki tumhe kuch mehsoos na ho." Pia closes her eyes and is still wincing in pain. Abhay says, "Pia, meri taraf dekho. Look at me." Ahbay twist her foot and she feels no pain afterwards. Pia says, "Abhay, kya kiya tumne? Who are you Abhay?" Abhay says, "Chalo, ab time waste mat karo. Pain sirf thodi hi der nahi hoga. Chal kar wahan doctor ko dikhate hai. Come on, let's go."

Abhay and Pia are walking through the jungle. Abhay is leading the way. He stops and turns to look at Pia. Abhay remembers carrying Pia in his arms. Pia remembers him tucking her hair behind her ear. They reach the main road and Pia says, "Abhay, ab mujhse aur nahi chala jaega. Hum please kisi gaadi se lift maang lete hai, please." Abhay agrees and Pia asks for a lift from a car. The car stops and there are three guys in the car. The guys stare at Pia disgustingly. They agree to give them a ride to the city. After a while, they stop the car on purpose. One of the guys says that the engine is a little too hot I guess. He asks Abhay to get some water from a nearby lake because he doesn't know the area too well. Abhay says that so doesn't he. Pia tells him to go and get the water because they helped her and Abhay so they should also help. Abhay agrees and tells Pia to get down from the jeep and not to get inside the car until he is back. Pia agrees and Abhay goes. The guys force Pia into the car and Pia calls out for Abhay to help her. Abhay jumps infront of the car. He grabs one of the guys by his neck and lifts him and you can hear his bones cracking. Pia is shocked. Abhay tells Pia to get down from the car. Pia tells Abhay to leave him.

In the bus, Misha tells the driver to drive faster or she will have to drive. Misha and Panchi see Abhay and Pia. The car has flipped and guys look badly beaten up. Misha and Panchi get down from the bus to see Pia.

Precap:

Everyone is getting on the bus when Pia says that she has lost her chain, the one with the pendant. Panchi tells her to calm down and says that it could have fallen anywhere, in the Palace or in the jungle. We see Abhay walking into the Palace.

Hey guys.. I saw there was no written update so thought I would fill in. This is my first update so sorry for any mistake in advance. I hope its good. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nicely written 

nd its very good
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sab2778

nicely written 

nd its very good

Thanks alot.. 😊😊
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.😊
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You for the update ...
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Wonder where the pendant is!!!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
We already have written updaters for this section. If you are interested in doing them then let us know first because the orignal updater might have posted the update already and since, you too posted then there is no use of having 2 updates.

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

We already have written updaters for this section. If you are interested in doing them then let us know first because the orignal updater might have posted the update already and since, you too posted then there is no use of having 2 updates.

Sorry if i did something wrong.. i just didn't see any update today... as i am always waiting for one.. and i also saw a few requests.. so thought i wud fill in.. that's all.. 😊 i wudnt have posted an update it there was one already..  😊 sorry again if i did something.. 😊
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I'll pm you if update isnt posted on time :)
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you!
I was soooooo waiting for this!😃