Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i hate the disablity in the new like button ... they have really handicapped us and they dont want us to acknowledge the efforts made by another .. IF is getting crazier by the day !

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

no babes....i read....but after i read i went to go do some house choreds....and then i couldn't even press that like button either....stupid like button!!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i hate the disablity in the new like button ... they have really handicapped us and they dont want us to acknowledge the efforts made by another .. IF is getting crazier by the day !

If this goes on any further.... i-f's members will say bye bye...i for one will be going...to another hot hot forum then....if there is one...
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello every one kaise ho??? main abhi sapne se uthi ho maneet saadi ki..😳
haila geet se jada mujhe maneet ki saadi ki sapne dekhai dete hain... kash ye sapna such hota hain😳😳😳..
geet to maan
mere kwayabo main jo ayee
 aake mujhe choo jaye
 osse kaho kabhi samne to ayee😳😳
maan to geet
utha le jaonga tujhe apni dli main( nahi horse pe😆)
dulhan banaogi sapna hain mere😳

maan lagi arjun ki peache
khulne oski raaz
abhi v khatre main hain geet
kuki peche hain oski brij

keya smart hain humari maan. he also heard arjun plan..wow! now what will happen?
kuch v ho hume bas maneet ki saadi dekhne hain.. ov grand saadi...
 maneet rock...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Maan is killer, he is not hot anymore, he is out from hotty list....No comparison with him, no one born to compare with our Maan...Maan is the best, none lover like him....

Brij is not her real brother i think....Anyways i feel that he would be fine once he will find out that Dev is Maan's brother, and Maan loves Geet so much, and giving his name to the baby....I hope i hope i hope, and i can only hope......

As i mentioned in my take, Arjun is nice guy, he will definitely help Geet, he will save her from Brij....

I love your description of 3 angry mens..

Muniza 
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: reea88

hello every one kaise ho??? main abhi sapne se uthi ho maneet saadi ki..😳

haila geet se jada mujhe maneet ki saadi ki sapne dekhai dete hain... kash ye sapna such hota hain😳😳😳..
geet to maan
mere kwayabo main jo ayee
 aake mujhe choo jaye
 osse kaho kabhi samne to ayee😳😳
maan to geet
utha le jaonga tujhe apni dli main( nahi horse pe😆)
dulhan banaogi sapna hain mere😳

maan lagi arjun ki peache
khulne oski raaz
abhi v khatre main hain geet
kuki peche hain oski brij

keya smart hain humari maan. he also heard arjun plan..wow! now what will happen?
kuch v ho hume bas maneet ki saadi dekhne hain.. ov grand saadi...
 maneet rock...

Reeaaaaaaaa MaanEet is besht yaar, love the promo....killing one, me in dream land.....

Dont Dishturb me.....

Muniza

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Shivi - Maan is killer, he is not hot anymore, he is out from hotty list....No comparison with him, no one born to compare with our Maan...Maan is the best, none lover like him....

Brij is not her real brother i think....Anyways i feel that he would be fine once he will find out that Dev is Maan's brother, and Maan loves Geet so much, and giving his name to the baby....I hope i hope i hope, and i can only hope......

As i mentioned in my take, Arjun is nice guy, he will definitely help Geet, he will save her from Brij....

I love your description of 3 angry mens..

Muniza 

Yes Maan will and should never be compared with anyone
Yes di, brij is Geet's cousin.....he is her chachi and chachu's son....geet is her parents only child....
Infinitedreams thumbnail

And that promo was soooo dreamy!!!!

it reminded me of cinderella, sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Princess and the Frog, ect...ect...and the list goes on!!!

Yes it was cheesy, but who ever said that fairy tales aren't cheesy???

Whether a glass slipper, or transforming from a mermaid to a human, whether going through so many hurdles....the prince always comes for his princess....Ariel, Cinderella, and Arora and many other princesses met their prince charming....but even after that they had to go through soo much....their princes fought....and got to their princesses

Just like that our geet.....the village girl who has gone through many hurdles.....even after meeting her prince charming....she is going through tests everyday....

a small town girl who is young, beautiful, intelligent as well as innocent.....in a city sorrounded by friends, enemies, and strangers....

the buildings behind her show a lonely girl in a city, tryin to live a normal life...working earning....but at the same time dreams of her prince charming like every normal girl out there!!!!

He comes......on a horse.....is this real....could this be real...no it cant every dream she has ever dreamt of has come shattering down....

but this time, even in her dreams....the prince charming from the city came as a stranger....he neither did she know when they made a place in their hearts for one another

this very own prince charming comes out from the fog.......the hurdle....and he will fight the whole world if he has to......to get to his princess....

and that was what i saw in those few mins in the precap

Wonderful my phriend, i always love fairy tales story...even now i am 35, but love to watch Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, and so many other stories....Still love to be in dreamland...

You said it right, Maan is prince and our Geet is princess, and their story only reminds fairy tales story, which every girl dreams...

Muniza
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Reeaaaaaaaa MaanEet is besht yaar, love the promo....killing one, me in dream land.....

Dont Dishturb me.....

Muniza main

i know yaar maneet is best... mera to nind frrrr ho gay.. ab main kisiko dream land main nahi rehne dongi😡...utho munni dear.. hakikat main aa yo..Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Yes Maan will and should never be compared with anyone
Yes di, brij is Geet's cousin.....he is her chachi and chachu's son....geet is her parents only child....

Tabhi toh he is jealous with Geet, if he would be real brother, his heart would melt long time back.....

Muniza

Wonderful my phriend, i always love fairy tales story...even now i am 35, but love to watch Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, and so many other stories....Still love to be in dreamland...

You said it right, Maan is prince and our Geet is princess, and their story only reminds fairy tales story, which every girl dreams...

Muniza

Yes di....i love watchin these fairy tales....they are still my favorite...and i still never get tired of them!!!!