Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
I didn't think this thread would be so, so annoying. Can ppl  just post tweets, reviews, mentions for the film rather than oooooohhh'ing and aaaah'ing Rani. Enough with the orgasms. Yes, Rani did it. Everyone else now, fall down to her feet cuz you wrote her off two years back.  πŸ₯± Aish, Abhi, Vidya, blah blah.......AB can write who invited him, and how he feels. It's OK........Just post the reviews. It's a review thread, not a fan club or picture gallery. Waste of cyberspace, this thread is becoming. 
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

I didn't think this thread would be so, so annoying. Can ppl  just post tweets, reviews, mentions for the film rather than oooooohhh'ing and aaaah'ing Rani. Enough with the orgasms. Yes, Rani did it. Everyone else now, fall down to her feet cuz you wrote her off two years back.  πŸ₯± Aish, Abhi, Vidya, blah blah.......AB can write who invited him, and how he feels. It's OK........Just post the reviews. It's a review thread, not a fan club or picture gallery. Waste of cyberspace, this thread is becoming. 

πŸ˜†
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if reviews/opinions are posted...they will be discussed. i dont see the issue. What exactly are YOU bothered with?

aww sure, we'll discuss you instead? since you're in the movie...
Edited by -Mala- - 13 years ago
Yea, you may as well discuss me now, cuz errything but the movie itself is being discussed here. It's a review thread....we don't even have to read b/w the lines to comprehend that.

Discuss the movie......................dot dot dot.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
but zainab isn't it the audiences job to read "in between the lines". πŸ˜†

ok ok fine fine i'll shut up.

but in all honesty did mr bachan really have to say that he was invited by vidya? a simple appreciation of the film would have been enough!
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I will be quite honest I havnt got anything better do so I needed to criticise something, cant help it  πŸ˜ƒ 

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GOD!

Some people have a habit of blabbering nonsense!πŸ€ͺ

Cutie,thanks for the caps! You chori'ed from the forum😈
LOL!

Oh & we have OFFICIAL PICS

http://www.filmicafe.com/photo_event_images.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=2&event_id=6515

Imma make a separate thread for this!
desigal90 thumbnail
I'm so glad this movie's getting great reviews! I've been wanting to watch this!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Big B Blog...

Vidya Balan called us over to the screening of their latest offering ' No one killed Jessica', a strong film based on the real life incident of the Jessica Lal murder in a club in Delhi and the legal and police to and froms, before her family got justice, by punishing the killer, the son of a renowned and powerful politician. Pertinent, media friendly and brave effort by the makers. The performances living up to the title and story of the film.

Meeting Rani after so long was a joy. And Vidya is just so graceful always. My best wishes to them all for the film. It has been creating quite a buzz.