Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Agreed.....they have indeed played on Dutta's gadhapan long enough and it is high time that Kala is exposed....but I am never sure when it comes to LTL and its draggy tactics....lol....although....they do have a tendency to surprise me when I least expect it.....lol....even last time when Kala was "exposed" and she left the house....I hadn't seen that coming....but usually they solve the issue of how to bring her back  by making Dutta develop amnesia and forget her antics.....however this time it would be a little too much to expect to swallow Dutta finding out that she tried to kill him and forgetting THAT as wellπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I'm also glad to see Baaji taking over....however Nakku is still quite ready to take over the "business" too....she goes into instant "boss" mode...."Baaji, gaadi nikaal".....sometimes I wonder ki yeh log Baaji ko permanent DRIVER samajhte hain? Dutta ki toh yeh standard line hai but Nakku also copies/emulates him any chance she gets...."Baaji, gaadi nikaal....Baaji, gaadi nikaal" I want to see Baaji throw a tantrum and say, "main kya koi DRIVER hoon jo har baar mujhe gaadi nikaalne ko bolte rehte ho?"πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

If Baji refuses to drive Naku might try to drive herself.
I guess they show Naku in a commanding mode to Dutta's men to emphasize on her sherniness and her status as Dutta's wife. Btw she was equally commanding to Supriya and the BG once she found out their affair...just imagine...Dutta's friendly maid issuing commands to his fiancee. LMAO!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

If Baji refuses to drive Naku might try to drive herself. Oh crap.....let's be spared THAT miracle againπŸ˜†.....but it's just the way she commands him to get the gaadi....and Baaji kya amazing bandaa hai....never says anything when these ppl order him aroundπŸ˜†

I guess they show Naku in a commanding mode to Dutta's men to emphasize on her sherniness and her status as Dutta's wife. Btw she was equally commanding to Supriya and the BG once she found out their affair...just imagine...Dutta's friendly maid issuing commands to his fiancee. LMAO! LOL trueee.....Nakku does turn into a sherni when a situation seems to threaten Dutta in any way....that is one of the most unexpectedly amazing things about her character....which otherwise can be so "aadarsh beti/bahu" types....but when it comes to Dutta....all bets are offπŸ˜†.....no messing with Nakku the sherni thenπŸ˜†.....tab toh woh AS ko bhi nahin chhodti....use bhi do teen reproachful baatein suna hi deti haiπŸ˜†

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

..."Baaji, gaadi nikaal".....sometimes I wonder ki yeh log Baaji ko permanent DRIVER samajhte hain? Dutta ki toh yeh standard line hai but Nakku also copies/emulates him any chance she gets...."Baaji, gaadi nikaal....Baaji, gaadi nikaal" I want to see Baaji throw a tantrum and say, "main kya koi DRIVER hoon jo har baar mujhe gaadi nikaalne ko bolte rehte ho?"πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Baaji is stand-in everything at PN, be it a decorator, party organizer, interior designer, and also driver for the ladies when they go on a shopping expedition πŸ˜† AS probably also sends him to get vegetables from the market πŸ˜† A true renaissance man πŸ˜† 

BTW, I also loved how when Baaji came home with the news, AS put her hand on his cheek and asked him how he got hurt before freaking out about Dutta and where he was...little gestures like those make me feel like chalo, at least sometimes Baaji too is treated with kind gestures πŸ˜† 

Aaaaand, if anyone wants Chaskar's number πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
@Anu: Thats why I like Naku vs other heroines on TV. Naku is so focussed on her man to the point of everything else paling in comparision to him. Whereas other heroines who supposedly are madly in love with their guys dont bat an eyelid while taking decisions that would cause him immense hurt and pain.
TheRager thumbnail
@MB: Atleast AS cares more for Baji than Naku...she was lying on a stretcher with a bullet wound yet AS didnt notice her.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@MB: Atleast AS cares more for Baji than Naku...she was lying on a stretcher with a bullet wound yet AS didnt notice her.

AS is truly a unique piece πŸ˜† I've read many people saying that the writers haven't done justice to either Nakku, Dutta or Baaji's characters, but IMO, the most shoddily written character has been AS, who is truly like a chameleon and that is the only permanent trait she has besides being highly superstitious every breathing moment πŸ˜† Now these days she is besties with her pooja-partner Nakku πŸ˜† I wonder if her dimaagi santolan will magically return at seeing Dutta πŸ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Baaji is stand-in everything at PN, be it a decorator, party organizer, interior designer, and also driver for the ladies when they go on a shopping expedition πŸ˜† AS probably also sends him to get vegetables from the market πŸ˜† A true renaissance man πŸ˜† LOL indeed....it wouldn't be shocking to see him buying vegetables for AS one day tooπŸ˜†

BTW, I also loved how when Baaji came home with the news, AS put her hand on his cheek and asked him how he got hurt before freaking out about Dutta and where he was...little gestures like those make me feel like chalo, at least sometimes Baaji too is treated with kind gestures πŸ˜†  Aww poor Baaji looked so heartbroken and shattered in that scene.....two minutes before that AS was busy talking to herself about wanting a grandson from DuttaπŸ˜†.....but yeah, she was quite sweet to Baaji there...little gestures like you said....very well shot scene waise....not OTT....but made an impact about how the characters felt at that point about Dutta and the news of his 'death'.

Aaaaand, if anyone wants Chaskar's number πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

Ayi Shapath! Bas yehi number toh mujhe chahiye tha.....*adds it to her speed dial list*πŸ˜†.....btw I thought Chaaskar called her at night....and upar it shows the time as 1:38 pm....bloooperrrrrπŸ˜†......how hilarious though was Chaaskar calling himself "Naatak samrat" and showing his "fake crying" skills?πŸ˜† Idiot kahin kaaπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

@Anu: Thats why I like Naku vs other heroines on TV. Naku is so focussed on her man to the point of everything else paling in comparision to him. Whereas other heroines who supposedly are madly in love with their guys dont bat an eyelid while taking decisions that would cause him immense hurt and pain.

Waise Nakku did make one decision which caused Dutta immense hurt and pain....yeah she was forced into it and kinda not really allowed to make the decision but ho toh gaya.....the decision about the FR....but yeah otherwise I totally agree....she is quite unlike other heroines on TV.....her love for Dutta is absolute and indeed everything else pales in comparison for her.....That single minded dedication she has towards Dutta.....her faith in him, her faith for him....makes her unique.
AreYaar thumbnail
Random thought.....isn't it funny that there was never any piece of news or article about Chaaskar's entry in the show? He just showed up one day out of the blue....lol....and ended up being a pretty major cameo.....yet no interview ever of the actor playing him....I actually think the actor has done a fab job of playing this role.
TheRager thumbnail
@Anu: The actor who plays Chaskar used to do lots of DD shows when I was a kid. He was never a part of the satellite TV scene in India...not sure if he was doing any DD shows. LTL seems to be his first major show for a satellite tv show. Usually media doesnt care for DD actors...so I guess he was ignored. Maybe this guy is actually the Anna twin ppl were talking abt.
Abt Naku...yes FR was a wrong decision but it wasnt completely hers. She underwent lots of emotional atyachar at her and his mothers hands and finally did what she due to a superstition that by marrying him ritualistically she will manage to protect him somehow.