Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

^^ You know, if this whole MR leaving thing turns out to be a publicity stunt - a false rumor that was allowed to blow out of proportion for publicity - I might feel obligated to walk my butt to Mumbai and throw chappals at those incharge of making this decision. I mean honestly, the headache/stress/confusion this news has managed to create.. Ab it better be at least a bit true..

And I totally realize that I'm probably the only one thinking this way.. 🤣

I think there's definitely some element of truth to it...about MR actively seeking out Bollywood projects, at least that much is pretty obvious. He has probably also made it known to the PH as has been leaked by different sources. Now what happens after this with the dates and story is probably still up in the air, more so if the petitions work.

It can't all be a publicity stunt though-- no smoke without fire :P But they're using it to the max. of its advantage from a PR point-of-view by keeping everyone in the dark and guessing.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Oh I am glad at least there are ppl discussing abt the episode coz I tght I was in the minority. The episode is at least consistent and moving forward. I didn't like the Chief of Police, was a bit off but they brought the cop thingy to introduce the supposed cop due to make an entrance.

I have a feeling Kala n Suds will get away with this whole charade by dragging Chaskar to his end. Unless they plan to end the serial (which is highly doubtful) they can bring Kala n Suds to their end with this attempt on Dutta. 

I think it's clear abt Roops n Leela's stand when it comes to Dutta, they know their limits while Kala doesn't. I am sure Nakku is onto Kala n she will bing the cop in to back her allegations against Kala or create a doubt in everybody's mind.

I am happy Baji is thinking straight and it's only a matter of time before he puts it all together. When he does or even remotely suspects them, he will keep an eye  from now on.

I think the cop will not be paired with Naku, Roops is there, so it will be her catch since CVs are hell bent of giving us Madhu n Baji pair ðŸ˜†

Perhaps Dutta might be replaced (I am just saying) or the actor cld just come back. When there is a demand, they will supply it. So that means they will have to fork out more $$. It wldn't work with Nakku falling in love or someone else falling in love with her even though she is an apsara ðŸ˜›). 

They cld easily end the show in two months considering now LTL is on super speed mode.😆

@Fivr There were some mention that all this cld just be their publicity stunt. They had used the actor as their trump card, I mean considering the reaction at present time but it cld easily be otherwise.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: make-believe

I think there's definitely some element of truth to it...about MR actively seeking out Bollywood projects, at least that much is pretty obvious. He has probably also made it known to the PH as has been leaked by different sources. Now what happens after this with the dates and story is probably still up in the air, more so if the petitions work.

It can't all be a publicity stunt though-- no smoke without fire :P But they're using it to the max. of its advantage from a PR point-of-view by keeping everyone in the dark and guessing.

@bold: You're right - kuch na kuch toh saach hoga hi.. But the fact that they're not confirming anything one way or the other is literally driving me up the wall. For someone as impatient as me (I mean, I don't even shop online because I HATE waiting for the product to arrive in the mail a week later 🤣) this wait-n-guess is torture.. But it is good PR.. I won't argue with that. I'm sure a lot more people have actively looked for news related to LTL and become aware of its media presence in the past two days than they did in the past two weeks.. 😆

-Fivr- thumbnail
@fuzzy: Yaar, it's not just you.. I've sadly been missing the LTL forum pre-MR's-exit-news. Ab toh jahan dekho MR-exit k topics hain. I thought I was the only one watching the episodes.. I saw Wednesday's episode and I actually liked it. But I still have Thursday's/today's episode to catch up on. 😆 

LOL @Nakku's apsara roop.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think Nakku ka "apsara roop" works only on sleaze bags. So if it works on the cop then he is definitely a no-go.. Decent log Nakku k apsara roop ko ghaas bhi nahi dalte.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I am glad at least there are ppl discussing abt the episode coz I tght I was in the minority. The episode is at least consistent and moving forward. I didn't like the Chief of Police, was a bit off but they brought the cop thingy to introduce the supposed cop due to make an entrance.[/quote]

I was meaning to catch up on all of them today and the SBS segment with MR only propelled me to it. For all those people (and I do agree that this is the majority 😆) who are reeling under the doom and gloom, watch the episodes! Things really are not as bleak (on-screen for sure) as they are being made out to be from the various, different articles and assumption. Like I said in another thread, the off-screen drama is sabotaging us but the show is still on track...and since MR is definitely coming back for a while still, everyone should watch these episodes because the rest of the cast did a really good job of holding up their own.

[quote=fuzzyface]I have a feeling Kala n Suds will get away with this whole charade by dragging Chaskar to his end. Unless they plan to end the serial (which is highly doubtful) they can bring Kala n Suds to their end with this attempt on Dutta. 

I think it's clear abt Roops n Leela's stand when it comes to Dutta, they know their limits while Kala doesn't. I am sure Nakku is onto Kala n she will bing the cop in to back her allegations against Kala or create a doubt in everybody's mind.[/quote]

If they go ahead with this cop storyline and Nakku's purpose with it really is to target Kala, then her end isn't going to be far...eventually as a resolution of this storyline they will have to show Kala/Suds being exposed definitively if the cop is brought in.

[quote=fuzzyface]I am happy Baji is thinking straight and it's only a matter of time before he puts it all together. When he does or even remotely suspects them, he will keep an eye  from now on.[/quote]

Totally agree...Baaji did well this week, from reconciling with Dutta to the proactive action after the incident...his scenes with Suds and the people of Patil Wadi were very well done...he's taken control of things quite nicely and it's easy to see him in a leadership role while Dutta is absent.

[quote=nureat01]I think the cop will not be paired with Naku, Roops is there, so it will be her catch since CVs are hell bent of giving us Madhu n Baji pair ðŸ˜†[/quote]

I actually wouldn't mind this 😆 Except that if Dutta has a brother-in-law who is a police officer and he himself is such a criminal for that bigot of a commissioner, how will things ever work out? 😆 
fuzzyface thumbnail
@Fivr I miss the buzzing LTL forum, where everyone was giving their conspiracy theory on the episode. 
Yeah Nakku n Chulbul's brother not going to work (he cld be a cameo) and yes good ppl dun like Apsara only sleazebags like Anna n Morey.😆

It cld be a huge publicity stunt, hell I shld know I work in the media industry and I know how they spin, write a certain way or use a particular situation and turn it into a media frenzy.

My conspiracy theory is that the actor cld have indicated he wants to leave and the production n channel have been using it to their advantage in milking the situation to its fullest by getting maximum publicity. I mean the actor cld have his own agenda too, so at the end it will be a win-win situation for both at our expense, which usually what happens.

Or  I cld be wrong ðŸ˜› but I dun care.

I just watch the show while it's watchable. If anyone can survive Ekta, this is peanuts. ðŸ˜†

@MB yes Kala n Suds days are numbered but cop is brought in to drag the bits as he puts the evidence together (this is my guess). Kala cld still get away with it but not Suds😛

Roops n Cop together, it cld work, I mean it does in the real world, so in reel world, shld be a piece of cake. From what I know the Police  and gangster work hand in hand ðŸ˜›.  But I guess the cop is just a cameo.😃
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@bold: You're right - kuch na kuch toh saach hoga hi.. But the fact that they're not confirming anything one way or the other is literally driving me up the wall. For someone as impatient as me (I mean, I don't even shop online because I HATE waiting for the product to arrive in the mail a week later 🤣) this wait-n-guess is torture.. But it is good PR.. I won't argue with that. I'm sure a lot more people have actively looked for news related to LTL and become aware of its media presence in the past two days than they did in the past two weeks.. 😆

Definitely, and more than that, the amount of advertising the fans themselves have done through their reaction has probably generated enough interest for people to check out something or the other about LTL 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@Fivr I miss the buzzing LTL forum, where everyone was giving their conspiracy theory on the episode. 

Me too yaar! Me too! And to think that it was just 2-3 days ago.. *reminiscent muh*

Yeah Nakku n Chulbul's brother not going to work (he cld be a cameo) and yes good ppl dun like Apsara only sleazebags like Anna n Morey.😆

It cld be a huge publicity stunt, hell I shld know I work in the media industry and I know how they spin, write a certain way or use a particular situation and turn it into a media frenzy.

My conspiracy theory is that the actor cld have indicated he wants to leave and the production n channel have been using it to their advantage in milking the situation to its fullest by getting maximum publicity. I mean the actor cld have his own agenda too, so at the end it will be a win-win situation for both at our expense, which usually what happens.

I'm not sure what it is or what's going on, but I think we should just give our minds a rest until they actually clarify it. Warna abhi toh we're honestly running around trying to catch our tails. All this speculation is going no where - in the end it's just speculation.. 😕

Or  I cld be wrong ðŸ˜› but I dun care.

I just watch the show while it's watchable. If anyone can survive Ekta, this is peanuts. ðŸ˜†

LOL!!!!!! Touche' jee! Touche'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This show is definitely watchable at the moment. Although, I do draw the line at crocodile-related deaths.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

-Fivr- thumbnail
@mb: I don't know why but this vaguely reminds me of the reaction in the forum at Mukti's death. I remember there being so many petitions and communication efforts.. 🤔 There was probably this much advertisement by the fans at that time too - if not more.. 🤔 

Hopefully, this won't be the same. But that's what it reminded me of - the first time I actually saw and was part of an effort to prevent the removal of a character from a show.. *sigh* 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: make-believe

Absolutely. And it's amazing to me how everything in the news is so contradictory to what is happening in the show right now where Dutta's return is imminent...if he was ever supposed to be dead, they wouldn't show so many people believing the exact opposite...one or two could have been in denial only to be brought crashing down but literally everything is about Dutta right now and the story is going to remain that way for a while. Later on upon writing MR out, they can't use this death-wala tactic again also...so let's see what decisions they make. 

Right now every character is so Dutta centric that if Dutta is shown to be dead/missing post Feb and Naku gets a new guy in her life they will have to fire most of the cast too.