Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

Oh Geeezzzz ji, Mohd ji...Krish ji .............. inn log ko maaaf kardeee...aur muje bi πŸ˜ƒ

Ghabrana mat Bhai. Christianity mein sab ko maaf miltaπŸ˜†
Jesus these days has become a hit Bollywood composer

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Ghabrana mat Bhai. Christianity mein sab ko maaf miltaπŸ˜†-- Main kisi religion se maafi nahe maanga....πŸ˜ƒ

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

aah yes, jesus spreading the word of recycling πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emptiness

I never knew there was more than one Jesus on Earth

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

jesus kills rafi songs? 😲
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

It's the Holy Ghost and the Holy Son together 😲

Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xobile

Religious places and events hold a lot of meaning for certain people and it is important to try to uphold the sanctity of the environment merely out of respect for others' feelings. Some of those people might be hypocrites and only comply with the outward aspects of faith. But those that enter the environment with genuine beliefs deserve their dressing regulations to be followed. A library may have readers who aren't really there to read, but we still ought to maintain silence for those that are there to read. Similarly, covering the head in a gurdwara or going barefoot in a mandir are simple dressing regulations to which everyone should adhere. Modest dressing is a gray area and it is a call that everyone should be allowed to take for themselves: a girl turning up in a bikini at a mosque should expect raised eyebrows, just as she would for dressing like that to a friend's wedding reception.

I think there is a fine line between blatant disrespect towards a belief and having a questioning outlook towards certain beliefs. The problem that occurs is when a group of people determine based on their genuine beliefs that other people should be excluded from worship or are below religious standards. While turning up at a place of religious worship in a bikini is scandalous to one extreme - many religious groups are guilty of being judgmental to the extreme. There is a serious problem in faith when someone who is not necessarily disrespectful, but has a minor difference of perception has to feel excluded from faith or that their faith is not good enough. Irrational stringency in faith and these faith based dress codes is what pushes many youth or skeptics away from faith and some into the other extreme form of rebellion.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In Philippines they often use the name Jesus for themselves
eg Jesus Rodriguez Jr., or Alfonso Rey Jesus

But this would not be acceptable to the Christians in most places and labelled as blasphamey.
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm.. good topic.  I've seen and heard many women gossip about ladies or teens that don't dress up whether it is if they want to or not... Now for me.. i love dressing up (and i think most girls do to..) in dresses or formally to go to mandir/church.  I believe that wearing anything available it good enough for God, but as for respect.... i think if you go to the mandir/church for the right reasons then God has no reason to overlook you just because of ur outlook.  But i do believe there is a streak of proudness and dignity that follows the people that do dress up so I concluding all that i think it doesn't matter what you wear or how you look, as long as you respect god and anyways who said khaki's are formal or not? God? i don't think soo.. because fashion changes like the seasons. next year this could be considered disrespectful. :l