ripping the decade.. links :)

rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kavi shastri is part of weirdass comedy.
he along with other stand up comedians did a show on star world india called ripping the decade. even though vir das was the main attraction, there were quite a few moments with kavi on screen. i've just watched the first part and its damn hilarious. :) 
so here are the links for those who do not have star world india or were too busy partying on new year's eve.

credit goes to the uploader. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much for the links! 

I'm just watching part one right now.....this is seriously hilarious! Loved the opening with Vir and the hairstylist asking him if he's going on KWK and the Kalmadi bit was just awesome!🤣

And Kavi as the reporter with Zidane....LOLL....hilarioussssssss act....especially the random entry of Sidhu🤣🤣......

*Edit: Kavi as Tiger Woods and the pick-up lines?🤣....."I'm rich....and black.....but mostly rich"🤣

*Edit again: Kavi as BHAJJI?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
For those only interested in the Kavi bits....he's mainly there only in part one.....a few glimpses of him in part three in the "item guys" bit and then in the last part where he plays the captain of the Chennai IPL team for a bit......

Funny show overall although it does drag/fall flat in bits😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Some caps:

Kavi as Bhajji:

Kavi as Tiger Woods🤣

Kavi as the Chennai cricket captain:

rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hahah i loved the show..
comedy comes so natural to kavii :)
and thanks for the caps.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Kavi as Tiger Woods!!!!! 🤣 UGHHHH  creepy dude.

The Item Guy dance seriously once again UGHHHHHHHHHHH Wht a dance performence, really my mouth was open during the whole performence, whn it ended i was like "ye kya tha bhai"

Chennei ka Captian lol he was looking like a Champu 😆

Kavi just rocks
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago