Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shizaru

then for once Im with her...........the pause was correct.........

Yeah.. if this is an insult from Sam to ST.. ST gave it back to him on the Perfect Man epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: amy22

The way Shweta was trying to hide her feelings and doing her best to look "neutral" and not bothered was funny. LOL. Hilarious.

Yes it was
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shweta ki goal si naak aur ziyada goal ho gai, aur uski jealousy & hypocrisy say bhari kaali aankhain aur ziyada kaali ho gaeyn jalan kay maaray  πŸ˜†
Edited by BB-FAN - 13 years ago
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB-FAN

Yes it was
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shweta ki goal si naak aur ziyada goal ho gai, aur uski jealousy & hypocrisy say bhari kaali aankhain aur ziyada kaali ho gaeyn πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am amazed by BB-Fan's obsession with Shweta. Wow!
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It doesn't make any difference to me who wins or not but Sameer had superiority complex to begin with. he thought he could handle hurricane like Dolly. He said insulting things to Khali who naturally didn't go well with Indian public. Aise logon ko bahut perfect banane ki bimari hoti hai. Wiase bhi uski BB mein banti kiske saath thi??? complaining is his passionπŸ˜†

""Self praise is no recommendation""
chonit-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

I am amazed by BB-Fan's obsession with Shweta. Wow!

LOL egggxactly my point heheh

anyways Sameer did say he is voting for Shweta.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lololol......hahahahahah on u!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lathika4u

it is not an insult, it is a reflection of his own ego same like dolly and khali..πŸ˜†

He fell from my eyes with that act of him, I am not fan of Shweta, but at least she is the only one who supported him in the house.........
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: temorocks

He fell from my eyes with that act of him, I am not fan of Shweta, but at least she is the only one who supported him in the house.........

same with Shweta Zee, Sam was only who supported Shweta in the house , stood for her ......did she fall from you eyes when she refused to go out with Sameer ?....Zameer wala incident ? 
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess this superiority complex of sameer got him evicted........he could hv taken anyone else's name just like all the rest even though each and everyone there thinks they are the best to win the show !!!

This probably didnt go down well with BB........his tiffs with khali the great speeded up his eviction !!! :(((((