Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Its not any kinda insult. Its just love of sam towards shweta. She did not want sam to take her name as a winner in return .
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta said Sam's name coz that was her POV. So what if Sam didn't take her name instead, its his own choice to make. I don't think she was expecting her name to be said by Sameer. Shweta is close to Sam and he stuck up for her and so she took his name. After getting out Sam has said that he wants Shweta to win as he's good friends with her. Obviously he wanted to win and so took his name but now that he's out he's openly stated he wants Shweta to win.

I don't think it as an insult. Shweta is just too nice and could have took her own name but instead took someone's who she thinks deserves it as much as her.
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some people really like to make fuss out of talk. TM you need to grow up!  what is so big excitement in this? I must say you understand shweta and sameer more than themselves as you can say what their expression is saying.

Originally posted by: milindo2

lolz

Sahar u uneducated girl, get out of here

why personal remarks ? You are probably are most uneducated here coz u keep making personal remarks against someone's nationality or parents .......😑  πŸ˜†

This guy is ST fan but acts like dolly all the time πŸ˜†
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

why personal remarks ? You are probably are most uneducated here coz u keep making personal remarks against someone's nationality or parents .......😑  πŸ˜†

This guy is ST fan but acts like dolly all the time πŸ˜†

lol if he acts like dolly then you should be liking him as you are dollwas biggest fanπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: premheer4

lol if he acts like dolly then you should be liking him as you are dollwas biggest fanπŸ˜‰

And you should dislike milind with that logic ......coz u r ST's biggest fan 😊

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

And you should dislike milind with that logic ......coz u r ST's biggest fan 😊

magar yahan tou ulta he hai🀣

Originally posted by: premheer4

magar yahan tou ulta he hai🀣

r u not ST's fan ? Hey whats up with that KSG dude ? any new news ?
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB-FAN

In today's episode Shweta ki shakal dekhnay laayak thi when she was praising Sameer and gave Sameer's name as the winner of BB

She was hoping that Sameer will take her name in return but Shweta ji ki hawa nikal gai when Sameer ignored her makkhan paalish and maska baazi and instead took his own name for the winner trophy

πŸ˜†

not only this but Shweta ki shakal uss waqt dekhnay laayak thi when Sameer went one step ahead and even started praising Dolly and stated that Dolly make a place in his heart and he truly loves her for that

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Shweta ji ka cehera aik dum uttar gaya (may I say jhoota nakaab) and she started looking at sameer so surprisingly jaise uss nay koi bhoot dekh liya ho

lollzzzz

πŸ˜†

oh i gotta watch that
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way Shweta was trying to hide her feelings and doing her best to look "neutral" and not bothered was funny. LOL. Hilarious.