Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 8

As they entered the hall everyone's gaze turned towards The talk of the town Maan Khurana and the one's accompanying him. They all were surprised and perplexed at the same time, they couldn't fathom who the other two people were.

Maan had always kept his personal life and his professional life separate, no body knew anything about him he was an enigma and so an attractive figure. Though they knew about his marriage and now his widowhood but then too because of his secretive life and of his attractive looks and handsome bank balance the girls were madly in love with him and wanted to capture him.

Mrs. Khurana had a lot many times tried to have him engaged the second time acting phony about Geetanjali's life and childhood and a future without a mother and about his happiness and lastly about her age but couldn't make him agree on this point. Savitri Devi had given up.

Girls as usual were eyeing him or u can say practically ogling, it looked disgusting to Geet how ever she managed to smile looking at the desperate girls. Maan caught her gaze, he moved back beside her and asked in hushed tone, "what?" confusingly.  

"Ohh! Nothing. Was just surprised to see your effect on girls is same as 10yrs ago." She smiled seeing him blush and watched him as he shirked towards the other side of the hall towards his business associates.   

She then looked around for Geetanjali, and noticed her looking at the people and other things. She was completely enjoying her outing but was actually missing her father's company. Geet came near her and said in a hushed voice in her ear, "hey". And smiled to her. Geetanjali looked at her and smiled back.

Geet took Geetanjali by hand and slowly walked towards the center of the hall where she last saw Maan talking to the associates. She looked all around but couldn't get even a glimpse of him. The center crowded as the music out of blue began. It was so sudden that Geetanjali got scared and stared panting heavily. Geet too got scared seeing Geetanjali in that state. She somehow managed to bring her out side on the garden but she couldn't talk. Geet became nervous and immediately called Maan.

(At the hospital)  

Maan Geet were standing out side the cabin while the Dr was checking Geetanjali. Maan was not Maan, he was furious, and feeling incompetence filed his heart. He was one of the richest men but couldn't do anything for her daughter suffering from asthma. While Geet was filled with the feeling of guilt.

Maan didn't say a word to Geet. He didn't said anything thing to anyone but when suddenly the door opened and Dr Natasha came out he broke his silence, " is she okay doctor?" the fright was visible in his tone, it was badly trembling.  

i"Don't worry Mr. Khurana, She is okay now, she needs compete rest. You can take her home but be particular with her medication. Maan sighed in relief and took Geetanjali in his arms and moved towards the car.

Geet took Geetanjali in her arms and sat in back seat of the car so that Geetanjali could lay in her lap comfortably.

They reached home.

Maan took Geetanjali in his arms and went straight to his room, he carefully laid her down and tucked the blanket. He then loosened his tie and turned around, and infront of him he saw Geet standing there with guilt ridden expression and tears wetting her cheeks.

"I am '" she couldn't complete when suddenly he took hold of her arms and pulled her to the balcony.

"shhh' she is sleeping" Maan said in normal tone. He wiped the tears off her cheeks softly, "sh..sh.. dnt cry.. nothing happened.. everything is okay.. " saying this he patted her back.

But Geet was bit too frightened by the event. She slowly put her head on his shoulder as tears made their way down her cheeks and her hands went up and encircled him in the hug. It was mere a consoling hug for both. They stood there for sometime just like old days when there were no such thoughts but only pure friendship.

"You didn't know about her.. its okay.. don't cry Geet." Maan said.

"no Maan its all my fault" she said straightening her self.

"I never wanted to go away." She said out of blue. She immediately realized what she said. She didn't know what made her say so. She tore away from him and started leaving the room in hurry.

"Then why you left me?" Maan asked looking at her back.

They stood there in silent. Maan was waiting for an answer but Geet was in dilemma. How can she just tell him'?

"It was past. I don't want to think about anything thing which gives pain." Geet said looking down.

"Geet do you even know what I went through when I came to know that you have left. I didn't know where to find you. You changed your phone number. I didn't even had your address. And you are telling me after nine years you don't want to talk about it because it gives you pain! And what about my pain Geet' what was my fault? I am asking this question from my self from past 9 years." He said looking at her with lots of emotions playing in his eyes. But Geet could only notice the pain.

"Maan' there is nothing to say. It was my childishness." Geet said avoiding the piercing gaze.

"Childishness???" Maan repeated in disbelief." It was your childishness to run away from me? Was it so?" he asked in anger.

Geet jumped back in fear. She had never seen Maan in so much of anger.

"Maan'.." she exclaimed.

"Enough Geet'. If you don't want to tell me its okay. After all whom am I to ask you anything?" he said as he walked back towards the balcony.

"Yes you are right' who are you to ask me anything. And why should I even tell you'?" she said getting equally angry. She did all this for him and now he is blaming her. And turned her back towards him.

Maan stopped in tracks. What did she just say? He turned towards her and looked at her in disbelief for a moment.

"What makes you think that I have no right to ask anything from you?" he asked in DANGEROUSLY cold voice as he marched towards her taking big steps.

She turned towards him and looked at him with a shocked face. She took few steps back as she saw him approaching towards her. Her heart beat rose as it always did in his presence.

"Maan' what are you''" she couldn't complete when he came close to her and stood just few inches away from her.

She gulped saliva in fear. She couldn't fathom what was going on in his mind. He was always unpredictable with it.

She moved back again and then suddenly was brought back towards him with a force.

"Geet' ab bhi door jana chahti ho?" he asked. His voice was filled with pain.

She looked at him painfully. "Maan I am sorry." This was all she could utter.

"Chalo'. its getting late." Maan said. How could he loose control over himself he thought. His self distraction was so sudden that Geet for a moment couldn't fathom the emotion of his.

She moved out the room with confused heart. She didn't catch his real feeling. He had changed, the time has changed him. She thought sadly.

for PMS please add  KrishnPriya1

My work : 

~Fantasy World of PJ~

okay guyz that's it.

do tell me how u liked the update.

i know i am pretty late but i was so busy with the university work/assignments that i just couldn't got time to update.

i don't know if in future i would b punctual with the updates or not but early or late i'll update!

love you 

priya

Edited by Fantasies - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
awww fantastic
sad geetanjali got ill

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update

please update next part soon

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
waiting for next
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update please add me
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates...
awww geetanjali got sick.. 
continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
phew...at least itne time baad ek update to mili...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loved it...

poor geet...she was so scared for his daughter...n cant even tell maan y she left...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
thanks for the pm
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

phew...at least itne time baad ek update to mili...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loved it...

poor geet...she was so scared for his daughter...n cant even tell maan y she left...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

ya finally๐Ÿ˜†
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow
Fabulous update
Beautiful
Two updates ek saath... Me happy

Luved it...