FF: FCML!! MG |update7/8 pg69/72

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz.. i know this is too soon.. to write a new FF.. when i m already writing one... bt then.. this track just came to my mind... will update it weekly...
hope u all will like it...
its completely diff. frm the real Geet hui sabse parayi... actually nthing is matching bt names...πŸ˜†
ok so here it goes...

Prologue

"Geet ' Geet kaha ho tum? Tum mujhse bohot der tak nahi chup sakti.. ab tabiyat kharab ki hai, kehna nahi mana hai, to ab ye tonic lena hi padega aapko. Chalo beta its not that sour.. sachhi.." came the voice of stern but concerned Maan singh Khurana!

Maan Singh Khurana, the MD of Khurana Construction-one of the biggest construction companies of India and the only heir to Khurana Empire. He lives with his eight years old daughter Geetangali sweetly nicknamed Geet and his mother Savitri Khurana.

Geet hiding behind the big couch in papa's room is unknown of the fact that her father is standing right behind her wearing a smirk!

"caught you darling!" saying Maan took his beautiful doll in his warm arms and took her to bed, made her stand and made her drink the tonic with stern looks.

Though Geet was the very pampered child but Maan never comprised in giving her good values. Though Geet was given every desired thing she wanted before even she ask for bt was not spoilt!

Geet was not Maan's weakness but his strength!

"papa" said Geet in her sweet voice " aaj mera annual function hai aap aaoge na?" she asked with little hope of his yes.

"hmmm'.hum zaroor aayenge" Maan said while looking into the file!..."kab start hoga tumhara function?" he inquired still looking into the file.

"5:00 baje" Geet said excitedly as she kissed his cheek and went out of the room jumping.

"Dadi... Dadi'!!" Geet said excitedly as she hugged Savitri Khurana who smiled and reciprocated her hug.

"kya hua meri bachhi" Savitri Khurana said as she kissed the little angel's cheek!

"Haan dadi.. aaj mai bohot khush hoon.. pata hai papa na aaj mere annual function mein aayenge! Pata hai meri sari friends ke mummy papa aate hai par mere saath bass aap hi aati ho'" she said sadly and then she again said while looking down as a single tear escaped her eyes.."Dadi ..mujhe mumma ki yaad aati hai'"

Listening to this dadi tightly hugged her and started patting her back. She was sad seeing his grand daughter s lonely. But she couldn't do anything.. she was help less..

part 1

Ok guyz.. that's it!

Plz tell me iff I should continue or not..

Ur appreciation and criticism is welcome!

Plz press the like button thoughπŸ˜† and tell me who wants PM lol except those who r in my buddylist coz they will be PMed!

-priya

Edited by Fantasies - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Index

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

Edited by Fantasies - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Geet is daughter who is wife intersting 
zebronics thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like ur concept
Pm me whenever u update
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its too short priya..... thoda tho lamba likhti.... btw its great
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hwy lovely intro ...do pm me the next update link soon ..where is our geet ??? 
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aww another FF priya dear...looks very interesting...

so geet is the kid.....who is the mom....hope it is geet also

vety anticipating......waiting for more update soon

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its great...continue soon dear
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
suoerb...gr88 work...hope to see more...soon...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2