Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Awesome part.
I just loved it.
Finally AR are married...
AR's friends are just tooo much..
I enjoyed the teasing session a lot.
AWW!! Poor Armaan.
His wife is asleep by the time he returned to his room...
Riddhima how can you do this to your husband??
He has been waiting since sooo long for this moment and woman you dozed off...
Plz update the next part soonest Mehak.

love
Asma

Hey, thank you so much hun! :) Yeah finally they did :) LOL glad! you liked it so much :) Hahah :p but as if he's gonna let go of the so easily :p Yeah! How can Ridhima do this? Mean girl :/ 😆 Okay dear :D

Originally posted by: Jyo_Ksg

Wowie! All the parts are fab sweety..😃

update soon & dnt forget to pm me..😉 😛

Hey TY :) 
And yeah sure :D
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am back :D Won't pakaofy you guys much just read on :)

Previously on dill ki ye dhadhkan

|Armaan-Ridhima marriage| |The gang's plan to annoy Armaan| |Armaan-Ridhima moment| |Their wedding night destroyed by their friends| |Armaan finds Ridhima sleeping|

Part 41

She opened her eyes, to the sun rays peeking through the curtains of their room and found herself in her golden wedding lehnga and enclosed  cosily in Armaan's arms and she smiled at his cute face. Remembering what happened last night she laughed a bit, as she remembered their friend's mischief and the way Armaan frowned but felt bad soon as she realized she had slept, but what's her fault she was tired. Poor Armaan. She stood up and went for a bath to finally start her day and life as Ridhima Mallik. 

Peeking out of the bathroom she looked around tensed because as a habit she had left her clothes on the bed, checking the room she saw Armaan was still sleeping.

"Armaan..." she yelled but didn't receive any reply she tried again "Armaann...utho?" But she didn't receive reply again. After a lot of thinking, she wrapped her towel around and slowly stepped out, trying not to make any noise, when she heard a loud voice.

"Ridhima" Armaan shouted, jerking her badly as she was walking towards her clothes. Her horror filled face turned to a frown as she saw him laughing madly at her, and she knew he was awake and did that on purpose.

"Armaannn! tum na..."

"mai na?"

"matlab tum uthe huye the aur ye sab ek natak tha?"

"basket agar, mai reply karta toh tumhe aise dekh pata kya?" he smirked looking at her.

Ridhima looked down and realized she was standing there in her towel and consciousness got on to her. Looking down she quickly ran towards her clothes, collected them and was about to leave when Armaan stood up from the bed and holding her hand, he pinned her against the wall and stood extremely close to her.

"Armaan ch-choro m-mujhe" she said still looking down.

"kyu?  wese bhi tumhe yaad na ho toh, kal hamari suhagraat thi aur tum, tum so gayi thi. SO GAYI THI. Really basket?"

"toh Armaan t-tum hi b-baar baar jaa rahe the darwaza kholne"

"tch...abey yaar, wo sab meri taang khich rahe the mujhe unhe andar aane hi dena chahie tha, par jo bhi ho aaj tum kahi nahi jaa rahi basket" she turned to the other side in order to escape when he placed his hand on the wall not leaving any space for her to leave. She slowly looked up to him and her eyes got struck with his blue ones, he too stared back and the way he stared Ridhima was nervous. Removing those wet tresses off her face which stuck to her face, he brought his lips closer to hers but she moved her face to the other side due to her shyness. Ignoring that he moved his lips down to her neck and collected the drop of water that sat there.

she closed her eyes feeling his lips against her skin, without stopping or looking up he continued kissing her neck and shoulder and collected the drops of water, he went on for long and not for a single second he stopped, he kissed are chest which was exposed by the towel, he looked back up to her, and saw her still looking to the other side, her eyes closed. Placing her index finger on her chin and made her face him but she couldn't gather the courage to separate her lashes and look up into his eyes, knowing well that they would scare her. She realized he was coming extremely close to her as his breathing camouflaged with her.

She slowly opened her eyes and closed them that very instance as his hand rested on her cheek, he kept on coming closer and Ridhima knew he would kiss her but to her surprise she felt his lips against her cheek and she opened her eyes looking at him perplexed. Armaan understood that she didn't want this to happen now and stopped.

"I love you" he whispered softly, kissing her hands.

She blushed, and their foreheads came in contact "I love you too and always will." With that she went to the bathroom to change.

Coming out of the bathroom only one thing roamed in her mind, Armaan really wanted to kiss her, but didn't. He really was a sweet-heart, always thought about her not himself. She went down to the kitchen and was surprised to see, the breakfast already ready on the table.

"ye tumne banaya Armaan?" she asked with a wide smile.

"nah! Bahar se mangwaya" her smile disappeared and changed into a frown, all her expectations went down the drain.

"kaha se?" she asked still frowning.

"Armaan de dhabbe se" he said smiling wide and she laughed.

"Armaan! Par I hope ye acha ho."

"kehna kya chahati ho? Mai bura khana banata hu?"

"haan, Armaan apni 'SHAHI KHEER' nahi yaad tumhe?"

"um…uh, t-toh? Iska matlab ye toh nahi na, ki mai bura hi banauga hamesha, khaa ke toh dekho?"

She sat down and ate quietly. As she took the first bite, she looked at Armaan and made a face indicating that the food was pathetic in taste and he frowned.

"fine! Nahi khana toh theek hai le jata hu mai" and started picking up the bowls.

"arrey Armaan, mai toh mazak kar rahi thi, tum bhi na. betho"

"kesa hai?" asked Armaan as curious child.

"bohot acha"

"sach?"

"much. Armaan tum na pure bacche ho"

"haan magar…" he held her hand slowly kissed it and cutely said "sirf tumhara"

"ho gaya tumhara? Ab bolo kya chahie" she said withdrawing her hand.

"itna hi jaanti ho tum mujhe basket?" he said wiping his imaginary tears.

"Armaan!"

"acha na! pehle tum promise karo jo manguga wo dogi?"

"Armaan dekho, batana hai toh batao warna mere pass time nahi hai" she said and stood up to leave when she felt herself being pulled by a sudden force and crashed into Armaan, looking into his eyes.

"Ek baar maang liya toh dena padega" Ridhima kind of got the hint, but didn't got it clearly.

"uh…..aisa kya chahie tumhe Armaan?"

"simple! Kiss chahie"

"uh….um, Armaan wo toh hum…..uh…."

"bolo basket hum kya?"

"uh….wo toh tumhe p-pehle bhi, m-mill chuki hai" she said coming out of his hold.

"haan toh, konsa bada ehsaan kar dia? Aur basket, tab mai tumhara boyfriend tha, ab toh pati parmeshwar hu na?"

"parmeshwar jee, abhi apko hospital jana hai toh nikliye  yaha se"

"what? Mai kyu? Tum nahi chalogi?"

"na, aaj mera mann nahi hai"

"arrey par…."

"jao na Armaan"

"fine!"

The six stood in a line with their heads bowed down and their eyes staring the floor, they knew they were dead but still couldn't control their laughter. Armaan looked back with daggers in his eyes as he heard Muskaan laughing.

"badi hassi aa rahi hai tumhe" he raised his eyebrows.

"uh….um….n-nahi toh"

"tum sab jante ho na kal raat tum logo ne jo bhi kia…." Before he could complete he was interrupted by Nikita.

"hum log? Armaan, hum logo ne kal raat kuch nahi kiya. Dirty mind, haan par mujhe tumhara aur Ridhima ka nahi patah" she said and winked at Muskaan.

"haan bohot kuch kiya mene aur Ridhima ne kal raat" their heads shot up listening to him.

"haw Armaan, we don't mind tum jo bhi karo par iska matlab ye nahi ki ye sab hum sabke sath share karo" said Anjali.

"hehe, ab tum logo se kya chupana guys. Tum sab toh apne hi ho, mai tumhe batata hu na DETAIL mai ki kal kya hua" he said stressing on 'detail'

"sachi?" Muskaan got all excited to know their story.

"yeah! Why not? Kal raat mai baar baar darwaza khol raha tha, aur Ridhima so rahi" he yelled, leaving them all laughing their asses out.

"haan haan haslo kamino, tumhari suhagraat par jo tum sabka haal karunga dekhna"

"chalo hum toh bach gaye" Abhimanyu said and hi-fived Nikita.

"par Armaan, kisne socha tha ki hum the Armaan prankster Mallik ka pachka ho jayega" Rahul announced still laughing.

"aur patah hai Ridhima aaj hospital bhi nahi aayi aur mujhe bhej dia"

"aw, kuch nahi hota Armaan aaj hum tumhare ghar nahi aayenge jo karna hoga karna" joked Anjali.

"you know what? Tum log na, urgh…." He retorted and left, leaving the gang laughing.

She sat on the bed reading mills and boon, her favourite novels. She loved all these romantic novels but when the writer exceeded his or her limits, it disgusted her and she skipped them but today she read them and she also didn't know why. Well, this was something similar  to her situation but the guy hadn't asked the girl to kiss her but tried to do more than that and they had just got married. Her mind drifted off to her and Armaan as she read it and soon she brushed the thoughts off feeling weird. But then she thought, what was he asking for? A kiss?  And they had kissed before so what was the big deal. Finally she decided she would kiss him but what if it leads to…..but she was his wife but…… she was frustrated now, they were married and still she had to think so much to just kiss him?

She knew she was over-reacting now but then she decided, she would do something special for him tonight. Armaan had no idea what was in store for him.

Done guys J And so sorry for not updating I know it has been quite a while but sorry exams were going on so couldn't update sorry J

Note: All those who want a PM add –Mehak.PM- to you buddy list J

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.
Cont asap.
Thanx 4 d pm
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww poor ammy.
Do cont soon now
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Mehak jee ne update kar diya..:o:o:o...Gosh..You are such a lazy girl I tell you..:P:P...and of course I am berry berry gussa with you..:/:/..huun...You break ur promise na...sob sob sniff sniff...;(;(...Anyway  after reading the update I can Say one thing...You are forgiven my sweetheart..:D:D...what a update it was...waah Mazza aa gaya...All AR moments are too magical...Totally ARlicious...Awwiiee Armaan is such a sweetheart...Perfect friend, perfect lover and perfect Husband😍... Love him too much...AR got such an amazing friends just like US..;):P.Now waiting for more so do TRY TO CONRINUE SOON😡...and of course SOON ka matlab after 1 or 2 months nahi hota..😡..Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar
thanx for pm
continue soon
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am sooo sorrryyy di *pout* bhool gayi res karna :(
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArOrAMeHaK

I am sooo sorrryyy di *pout* bhool gayi res karna :(

😭

Hum aapse Nalazh hai...😭

Armaan's Pout...Crossing both the arms...😭

PS: Comment updated above...huun:P:P:P
Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
VaaniBhandari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey mehak🤗
the part was cute n well written as always👏
But why did Armaan say "kal hamari suhagraat thi aur tum, tum so gayi thi. SO GAYI THI. Really basket?"😕
what else do ppl do on their FIRST NIGHT?
Wteva! the towel scene was *gulps* SIMPLE YET SEXY😳
specially the tiny EYELOCK session😍
N he understands Ridz n her feelings so well...a sweetheart indeed❤️
Aw he cooked for her? Too good to be true...may god bless every gal with aisa patiii😛
LOL the SHAHI KHEER...one of my all time fav episodes🤣
Btw they are MARRIED now, so let them kiss at least (PLEASE) 🤔
WTH? she sent him to the sanjeevani akele akele...was so eager to see MRS. n Mr. MALLIK's 1st day at work😒
the gang's teasing session was a treat to read too😃
Very eager to know what's in store for Armaan☺️
N i like the way the story is proceeding👍🏼
ty for pm😊

Edited by vaaniKSGmallik - 12 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
OMG!! This update was simply marvelous.
I loved it sooo much...
Ah!! The towle scene was such a passionate moment of AR.
I wished Armaan would have not stopped but I love him for keeping his basket's desires above his.
Armaan made brekfast for Ridz.So cute!!
He demanded for a kiss in return.Let's see what surprise Ridz has kept in store for Armaan tonight.
The gang had so much fun hearing Armaan's dukhbhari suhaagraat ki daastaan...
I  could not stop laughing reading that part.
This update was lovely.
I hope your exams were fine.
Plz update the next part soonest.
I just can't wait to read what happens next.
Love u
Take care!
Asma