Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone thank you for all our love and support which you provided me with your awesome comments thank you very much and guys who all want a pm do add me to your buddy list :) so here goes the next part.

Recap:Armaan tries to sooth ridhima' rahul consoles muskaan' ridima tells shashank the truth.

Episode#27
Ridhima's words couldn't stop the tears in his eyes, after all he was her dad but he had to be strong for his daughter. He took them inside and hugged her tight, only then padma came and seeing her daughter like this she got worried and asked

"arrey ridhima beta kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho?"
Everyone was silent no one said a word, just ridhima's sobbing could be heard in the room
"tell me kya hua? Kyu ro rahu hai ye?" she again inquired from shashank by the time he could reply nani came in and as soon as she saw ridhima she asked armaan
"arrey kya hua meri bacchi ko armaan tumne phir tang kia kya?" but when she noticed the everyone was serious shegot hell scared"kya hua armaan bol?"

Ridhima was still i shashank's arms and was crying she came out of the hug and kept crying
"mumma...m...mum...mumma...vo aman, aman...*sob**sob*"
"kon aman beta? Or kya kia usne? Bolo?
"mumma...he...he...HE RAPED ME MUMMA"
padma sat there sileNt totally numb she couldn't believe herself. Her heart was thumping hard in her chest...her daughter was raped???? Her tears very flowing continously but still she was solacing her daughter as she knew she needed a lot of moral support from her family.

She takes ridhima in her embrace and hugs her as tight as possible"shhh...bas bas...sab theek ho jaega ridhima...chal bas kar chup ho ja...sab theek ho jaega hum sab hai na tere saath." said padma in order to console her child. Nani was really upset hearing what ridhima said but her grandaughter's happiness that mattered. So she said to herself that she has to do this for ridhima and never talk about such a thing.
"bas karo ridhima...bas ab chup...ab tum chalo apme kamre mai jao bohot thaki hui lag rhi ho, ummm...armaan tum ppease isse upar kamre mai le jao" said padma as she knew ridhima neede some time and armaan was some one who could take care of her.
"jii" and armaan take her with him.

Scene shifts to sanjeevani
He looked deep into he eyes and then at her beautiful tempting pink lips, he came closer to her and more closer letting there lips the inche apart from each other. It was the pefect moment for the couple when the heard a clearing of throat but ignored then again heard which was again ignore and finally the third on was a biggy.
"arrey yaar samica kya khaas kyu rahi ho baar baar? Saare romance ki esi ki tesi kardi"
"mai? Par mai to nahi khaasi mujhe laga tum khaase"
"mai? Nahi tum khaasi"
"nahi nishant tum khaase"
"wait gar tum nahi khasi mai nahi khaasa to kon khaasa" he said giving a though to it.
They both slowly turn their heads to their right and widened their eyes due to the presence of lavanyA
"guys bas kAro ye hospital hai"
"ha to hum bhi jaante hai ye hospital hai" nishant said in order to defend himself
"to hospital mai doctors patient ka ilaaj karne aate h romance karne nahi"
"ummm...r...ro...romance? Ye tum kya keh rahi ho lavanya?" samica said with shock.
Lavanya didn't say anything further and just moved her eys down a bit and when nishant n sam followed the direction of her eyes the realize that nishant's hand is still around samica's waist and they are standing damn close to each other and they suddenly move apart with a jerk.
"ummm...lav...lavanya vooo...ummm..." samica siad trying to think of an excuse but was cut by lavanya.
"ha ha bas bas...sab samajhti hu...to chalo you guys continue mai chalti hu..." she turned around to leave when she again turned around and said "and ya guys jab tum free ho jao i mean jab tumhara kaam ho jae to cafe aa jana" she said with a smirk and left the couple totally red.

Scene shifts to ridhima's room
AR enter the room and ridhima stil lost somewhere didn't notica anything and just stood beside the window sharing her sad story with the beautiful wind. Armaan just had to make ridhima happy,her happiness is his life. He goes to his basket and hugs her from behind
"oye basket kya kar rahi ho?"
But she didn't reply
"basket vo baadal dekh rahi ho?"
"konsa?" she said in the lowest volume possible
"vo wala jo ek dill kis shape bana raha hai" armaan said as he could see a heart-shaped cloud and pointed towards it. Ridhiam tried find it and finally spotted it
"ha toh?"
"ha toh? Kya ha toh?dekho usse dhyan se."
"hmmm"
"to uss bechare dill ke pass koi nahi hai jiska wajah se vo dhadhke par tumhare pass hai koi jiski wajah se tumhara dill dhadhkata hai to udaas to usse hona chahiye...meri sundar si basket ka chehra itna sad bilkul acha nahi lagta."
"hmmm" she gave him a dry smile"acha armaan mai bohot thak gai hu mujhe sona hai i think tumhe jaana chahie."
Armaan felt bad seeing ridhma's condition and he never wanted to leave her but he knew she needed some time alone.
"par bask..."
"nahi armaan or wese bhi tumhe hospital jaana hai"
"nahi basket aaj mai hospital nahi jaana chahta aaj mai tumhare saath rahunga"
"please armaan tum meri wajah se ye sab mat karo please"
"lekin ridhi..."
"armaan please tum hospital jao mere lie please and mene kaha na mai theek hu"
"pakka?"
"pakka ab jao"
He never wanted to go he wanted to support her and be with her and was scared for her but for her he had to leave so went straight to sanjeevani.

Scene shifts to sanjeevani
Armaan reaches sanjeevani. He enters the hospital but not like the old armaan mallik, he entered without that charming smile that could make any girl fall for him. He entered but not with those sweet dimples which made girls hearts skip a beat. He entered without the shine in the deep ocean blue eyes in which the girls would die to drown. But all tha was booked for his love for life and her life was not at all happy so how could he be?

Armaan reaches his office and sits on his chairs he opens his file to decide the duties of the interns but couldn't go on with his work as he was lost in ridhima's thoughts that was she okay? what she must be doing right now? what is she does some thing worng? He hoped that priceless smile would someday come back on that beautiful face. He hopes the charm in those green eyes came back, he was lost in her beautiful thoughts but were interrupted by nikki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys so bas m tired writing now and will surely continue soon so guys do like and comment also.

Thank you
Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 11 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mehak.......the update is superb.......Poor Riddhima....hope uski life mein jaldi se sab thik ho jaaye..thanks for the PM....do continue soon....take care.....

Lots of Love
GEET

lavanya_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yrrrr β€οΈ
bt ye cheating h itnaaaaaaaa small FF πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

waited for this for sooooooooooooooo long
and huh huh huh πŸ˜• !!

bt jo bhi h yrr i lovedd it alotttttttttttttttttt.....i hope ridzi jaldi theek ho jae...bechaare mele shona...ko bhi tensn mai rakha hua h πŸ˜›

chal now plzz update d love nvr dies nw sooon plzz
and do post me πŸ˜‰
diyachill thumbnail
nice part.hope eveythn backs to the track
Karan-143 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks mehak It was awesum but at the same time was vry small..waiting 4 its next part plz update soon..we want more & more AR scenes..once again thanksss
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

mehakk aap😳..uh...*dhattttt*😳..upd...😳*dhattt*

I😳need😳some😳time😳to😳blush😳

________
After 2 hours:
*dhattttt*
oh man I cannot tell you how much did I blushed during your upd,😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
arrey yr....😭😭😭😭😭
meri kismat innniiiiiiii acchi kaha,,,,KSG bi ni milta aur RJ bi nai......😭😭😭😭😑😑😑😑
arrey but yr mera n nishant waala part padte hue na mai...*dhattttt*😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
*nuaghty RJ*dhatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

______
finally now let me *dhatttt* comment about the update*dhattttttt*
ok...so it was *dhatttt* veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice and *dhatttttt* romantic.
and hawwwwww*dhatttttttt* AR ke saath no insaaf.?!nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii saali kutti kameene main tera khoon peeee jaoongi*double dhattt*!😳😳😳😳😳
plzzzzzzzzzz*dhattttt* AR ko *dhattttt* saath kar do...*dhattttttttttttt*
and NISHANT n ME toh together-togetehr*dhatttttt* hai hi na*😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳*

please*dhatttttt* agla update *😳* jaldi krna.....*dhattttt*
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
v nice Mehak babyπŸ‘ well this is short haa, bt i knw u r gonna update it super duper soooon, heynaaaaa... <33333
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update 
loved it
poor ridzy
soooooo sad
love armaan
he is alwayz there 4 her
cant wait 4 more
con soon