Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear,
just finished reading...
it was fabulous...
loved the ar romance...lord they are too good and so as u...
loved the muski-rahool part..
u know i just love the way u wrote muski part...
it was completely enjoyable
continue soon
love
sonu
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thnku very much guys just thnxx a ton for your fab comments and ya not to forget...i said i will update it on KSG's birthday but i couldn't...i hope you all got my message...that my exams are coming...and if i got time will update it...so here it is...i got some time to write it!!!!! so here goes!!!!!!

Part20
In armaan's office
Armaan entered his office door with a hard bang in anger and ridhima also followed her
R-armaan meri Baat to suno...armaan plzzz
Armaan just ignoring her
R-armaan plzzz ek ba...
A(cut her in b/w)-kya kahogi Tum basket...agar mera bas chale to Mai usse iss hospital se bahar phenk deta...vo to agar tum na hoti to pats nahi Mai Uska kya haal karta!!!!
R-armaan theek hai na Jo hua so hua ab usse bhool jao
A-Kese bhool jau basket usne tumhare saath batameezi ki
R(cupping her face)-armaan Mai maanti hu ki Uss patient ne Jo bhi kiya vo Galat tha par tumne Jo kiya vo bhi to sahi nahi tha armaan hum doctors or hum patients ko theek karte hai unhe Maarte nahi!!!! Chalo ab bhool jao Uss Baat ko or apna gussa thook do
A-par bask...
R(cut him in b/w)-Armaan plzzz(mAking a puppy dog face)
A-theek hai fine...
And they hug each other

In the locker room
Sam,nishant n ankit are their
And lavanya also enters
L-it's okay guys isme thanxx ki kya baat hai ye sab maine tumhare lie hi kia hai n wese bhi frndship mai no thnk you no soryy!!!!

the three of them give a confused look that what is she talking about? n to whom?
S-kya hua lavanya?kisse baatien kar rahi ho?
L-tum logo se aur kisse?...wo actually guys mai jo abhi tumhe batane jaa rahi hu uske lie tum mujhe zarur thank you bologe!!!!
N-kya??????
L-maine DR.ridhima se valentine party ki baat ki...
every one is very nervous because they seriously want the party and ridhima is so strict they thought that she would say no...the all are curiously waiting for her reply
S-ab bologi bhi ya nahi?
L-or unhone...or unhone...party ke lie...HAAN keh dia!!!!
N-sach?
L-ha sach!!!!
Sam goes n hugs her-WOW!!!! lavanya thank you sooo much thanxx a lot agar tum na hoti to pata nahi hamara valentines kese jaata

and as usual ankit lost in his own world so didn't give her a feedback

scene shifts to the general ward
AMAN(patient who was misbehaving with ridhima) was damn angry about the incident that just took place...he was sooo sooo angry that he was ready to cross all the limits to take revenge...
AMAN(to himself)-wo DR.armaan apne aap ko samajhta kya hai? uski himmat kese hui mujhe maarne ki...usko to mai dekh lunga...or vo dusri DR.ridhima...ussi ke lie ladh raha tha na mujhse...lagta uski jaan atki hui hai uss ladhki mai...ab dekh beta mai kya karta hu uski ladhki ke saath!!!!!!!! tune aman se panga lia hai just wait and watch what i do!!!!!!!!

ridhima's office
it's evening time and armaan's work in the hospital was done and hour ago only so he left...she is extremly exhausted and just came to her office and crashed on the chair
R-phewww...aaj mai bohot thak gai aaj
she just rested there for some time when she suddenly realized something
R-ohhh nooo...mai to armaan ke lie gift lena hi bhool gai valentines ke lie...mujhe abhi jaana hoga par mai uske lie kya lu?...ummm/...wahi ja kar dekhungi

canteen
lavanya is sitting there alone
thinking to herself
"OMG...valentines party ab mai kya karu? kiske saath jau? matlab mai jaanti hu mai kiske saath jaana chahati hu...ANKIT...(*blush**blush*)...par mai usse puchu kese?..."then she realizes what she just thought"what??? mai ankit ke saath kyu jaana chahungi...uss sadhu ke saath mai jau never...nahi nahi...lavanya tujhe kya ho gaya hai aaj kal kyu uske baare mai sochti rehti hai???...urghhh"

in the shop
ridhima goes to a gift shop to but a gift for armaan...so she is seeing what to buy?...suddenly the shopkeeper shows her a globe in which there is a girl and a boy standing in a dancing pose and snow is falling in it...it's a really beautiful gift so she though to purchase it and along with it she buys a beautiful card on which it is written "HAPPY VALENTINES" in big bold letter,...she gives the money and tells them to pack it...so the shopkeeper was searching for the gift-wrapping paper and ridhima was having the globe and card in her hand and she was looking it them with a  smile on her face

suddenly her phone rang with armaan's name on it
she picks it up
R-hello
A(in a scared and tensed tone...panting badly)-hello...ba...bas...basket
R(tensed)-kya hua armaan tum itne darre hue kyu lag rahe ho?
A-basket mai ek...ek bohot badi problem mai mai phass gaya...plzz tum jaldi se yaha aa jao
R-kaha armaan?
A-...bas...basket ball...ccc
before he could complete the phone as cut
R(more scared and tensed the ever)-hello...hello...armaa...armaan????
she got so scared that she just ran away without even thinking for a split second

BB court
ridhima reaches there hell scared. All the lights of the BB court were off...it was completely dark so she couldn't see anythning
R(shouting)-ARMAANNN!!!!!! ARMAAANNN!!!!! kaha ho tum armaaan!!!!!!
tears were flowing down her cheeks.

suddenly the lights of the basket ball court turn on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what happens next...wait for the next part
so guys i finally did this i took out some time and wrote it
hope you all like it!!!!!!
and sorry for the length guys:(
Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 11 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved AR
hope aman does do anything bad
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part 

thanx for pm

continue soon
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
us Aman ko tho mein hope nothing happen to ridz
it is really cool
continue the next part soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HEY DEAR......wow the part is just too good.....loved it so much....waiting for VALENTINE SURPRISE..........so do continue soon........thanks for the PM...........take care..........

Lots of Love
GEET
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was an awesome update mehak<3
Loved it how u left us hanging in suspense...Feeling angry too!LOL
I guess that man on the phone isn't Armaan...something's fishy! I want to know whats happened yaar...Please cont.soon!
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Mehek........
awesome part dear⭐️⭐️
loved it so much
i hate aman..... i hope he willnot create any probs for ridz.........
wowwwwww waiting for armaan suprises on VALENTINE DAY
thanks for pm
plz continue soon

⭐️
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey K.B🤗.......I must say the part was pretty good👏...sooo much filled with love and evithing!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

your FF is a great combo of LOVE,❤️ROMANCE☺️,JEALOUSY😡which i love b/w any 1 couples😉)joyness😊,happiness😆,sadness😭,frienship😛,doctor doctor....and everything⭐️...it is an awesome feeling to read ur FF😃!!!hehe although i know what's aman gonna do😉....but still no worries armaan is always there to support her and save her😎.....nways....desperately waiting for the surprise and yaar kya yaar😡...pata chalta hai ki armaan waz nt in a problem😆....desperately waiting for his surprise🥳...n wen u said armaan called her in the BB court...the LAST SCENE of DMG flashed in my mind that how riddhima proposed armaan....😭😔

anyways....let me talk about the update now😆....(sorry woh kya hai na mai bohooot bak-bak karti hum😆)the part was veryy sweet 😳and it kinda created a freshnes in my mind😲!!!after studying soooo much 😳I was realy very vert tired 🥱but after reading i was feeling damn aplomb!!❤️😃

hmmm...so f9ally mrs.grover the PATAU 😊ne riddhima ko pata hi lia😉!!!heheh n d way aman said ki w8 n watch reminded me of VICKY...the flirty patient in DMG😉!!!and the way armaan beated him up not by hitting him but making his bloody ass scared by showing himd at injection.🤣..yaar injection se toh mujhe bhi bohot dar lagta hai...MUMMY🤔!!!lekin jab doctor ☺️☺️☺️ARMAAN MALLIK/APPLE ☺️☺️☺️ho toh dar kis baat ka😎.....☺️❤️*blush* *blush*❤️☺️

hmmm....m damn excited for the valentines party🥳...dance,red flowers❤️ and the thing that I am desperate for (😉including ksg😉) is armaan's surprise for riddhima😲...urgghhhhhhhh 😡😡😡itne cliffhanger par koi chodta hai kya😡😡😡....dumbo!!!lolzzzz😆...u r a big boddhu I must say KB😊...but u seriously know how to make the readers crave for more😃....hmm😛....I loved armaan's anger hu😡?!?!OMG he is soooooooooo possessive😳....(sigh)kya yaar kaash mere paas bhi ek itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa POSSESSIVE bf hota😉....hmmm meri phooti kismat🐷.....ROFL🤣!!!❤️

DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THE MEXT UPD😊😛😉😃!!!and ha yaar plzzzzz science ke MCQ ka syllabus thank se pad ke aiyo cz I'm blank in it🤓!!!lol🤣....jaha mujhe tere FF ki tareef karni chahiye👏 waha I am saying ki PAD ke aio!🤣!!lolzzzz😆....🤣all the best for the exam and same to me🤣...!!ROFL😆...please update jaldi otherwise lavanya tera GHUS GHUS ke katta kar degi 😆😆😆nd mai toh na tujhe f**kINGLLICIOUSLY WALLA MAROONGI.😉🤣..!!ROFL😆!!!and finally the part was ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️f**kingliciously,sucksilicously,chocosexolixiosuly and dill mill gayye thriliciously awesome...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!muahzzzzzzz and please do upd   soon..😉!!!mauhhhzzz KAMEENE BABE!!!!❤️😊

P.S-sorry I have a habbit of writing a bit longer and phaltu comments...lol...!!!😃

luv❤️
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)❤️

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing part dear......

well im scared its nt armaan....bt aman...............

update soon.......

thnx for the pm.....................