CID

What Happened in AKAKR 1-4 ????

Poll

Is the series is satisfactory? need changes ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What you feel about AKAKR series? please vote 😊

please give a review of the AKAKR series parts 1 to 4 to support your choice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Truly saying, AC series was far better than this. Only except the last part, the AC series was truly amazing. It was more nicely developed.
AKAKR started with great potential. I was really waiting to watch it eagerly. But it's interest is spoilt from the 2nd part. Only the 1st part was made good so that viewers are hooked up to see the next parts. I think, this trick won't work if 5th part too goes like the previous episodes.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AC was not a good series at all. But I have totally lost interest in this series. They can not find any other plots so they are now digging the past. An intelligent man like Abhijeet does not know the effects of shock, he did not questin anything when the doctor changed, even he did not tell this to anyone, he goes alone to the hospital. They are showing nothing sensible.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To be frank, I feel this is sort of better than AC series, but it's too early to tell.

AC was an utter nonsense, with people getting kidnapped one after the other and no one really bothering. There were parallel khooni stories which were causing an irritating diversion from the main problem at hand.

People were even getting killed and coming alive without explanations. It was a totally nonseisical series and the grand finale was something which I don't want to talk about for fear of using abusive language and being reprimanded by the mod.

It had it's moments - some excellent acting by some of our actors, but it has all been wasted.

One cannot compare the AKA series to AC because the AKA involves only one of the cops and his personal life. AKA has only 1 or  2 scenes in every episode and this cannot be really called a series. This is something like the Shruti track which was introduced in 2008 in Abhijeet's personal life. This time this personal track might affect the whole team, but that will just be one episode at the max. I only expect the last episode of this so-called series to be devoted to this AKA. The rest of them are all going to be normal episodes.

I cannot compare AKA with AC. I think AKA  is slightly better. But it's too early to say. Have to see how the finale shapes out. If B P Singh decides to direct the last episode and takes Abhijeet on a tour to Disney Land, it will spoil the entire spirit of the series.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Yeah! AC to wasn't that good like the story used to be in the era of 1998-2006. But, we didn't lose interest and hope till the last episode. at least not me. But AKAKR is spoiling all the interest from its 2ns part. Now who knows what's is store?
visrom thumbnail

I am probably wiser after the AC series. I didn't have any expectations from AKA. So, I feel so far it's ok, except for Abhijeet having those electric shock sessions all alone. Need to see what and whether they give any explanations for it.

If Abhijeet comes out clean at the end, as a hero, I'll love it. At the same time I don't want this to be a naatak.

If it's something like - he is affected psychologically, but he fights it and stops himself from doing something wrong and in the process catches the criminals who are doing this it'll be great. And if he uncovers some hidden crime which was lying in his memory it will be good too. But not his entire past. Let that remain hidden.

In the end - this is compulsory. They have to explain the gunshot and Abhijeet wiping blood from the mirror. If they finish the story in disneyland without explaining this, I am going to be very very angry.
But there is a sequence told in the article that he will shoot ACP at the end of one episode.....What may be the reason for it? Till now we are seeing that he is totally in sense. Abhi Sir is suffering mentally but he has not forgotten his work, his colleagues. Then what will happen such that he will try to kill even ACP?
Chiinnu thumbnail
tour to disney land? 😆
Sure they will take this to consideration and will walk here and there with mickey mask !!

I am comparing this to ac just in the sense fw think so. For them AKAKR is a seies after AC series. The special promo, parallel khooni story etc was in common. So we have to compare this to AC and no other way left for evaluation.
visrom thumbnail
I am sort of warning them not to go to Disneyland. Let them understand that we don't like such travellogues, esp B P Singh. He may be a good director, but the travel bug has bitten him all of a sudden.

Abhijeet may shoot ACP, but that maybe a naatak - after he has regained his senses, somehow. I hope this is given a proper treatment and our Abhijeet remains the way he is.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
visrom, the mirror and wiping blood can be from a drama acted by him during CID annual meet. Or else they will leave it just like they left in ac7. The speciality of a series is mystery non stop.