CID Forum Thumbnail CID

What Happened in AKAKR 1-4 ???? - Page 4

Poll

Is the series is satisfactory? need changes ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hope its better from the next episode onwards
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehadb27

this will gonna end as DAYA ki dulhan ka raaj

trap for some culprit

I HATE this naatak stuff....come on FW....it's the same old boring end - humne acting ki....humein yeh sab pehle se maloom tha. YUCK.🤢
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I HATE this naatak stuff....come on FW....it's the same old boring end - humne acting ki....humein yeh sab pehle se maloom tha. YUCK.🤢

I wish I could really ban this dialogue in CID!!!!!!!🤬
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, for me the series is a big shock sort of thing when i saw the promo....(not Abhi shpting ACP part) but because it is another officer centric series that FW is trying its hands on that too so early..! After AC and Daya's dulhan i wanted a break from such tension and emotional hyped episodes. But FW for TRPs completely shifted to this series and it hurts specially whrn its something about Abhi that too when playing with his past..!

As far as AC is concerned, i truly believed that the concept of AC was based on a complete leap of faith as CID officers are not so easy to be kidnapped one after another. Inspite of getting warnings from intelligence, they ignored them and kept acting stupid! Other than TRIO, everyone was so easily kidnapped... Imagine, Sachin just a hit on his head and GONE! Later the series went off to have more loopholes... And the indifferent behaviour of the team till a certain part was very annoying..! And i would say no comments on the ending.. 🤬

When i see AKAKR with AC, i would say that AKAKR is a much more sensitive issue. Considering the most sensitive part of our Abhi's life! The first episode, being a well directed khooni story with a good natural way of getting AKAKR track started was attractive. 2nd part was to show tht Abhi wasnt in a proper state of mind to share the issue with Daya immedietely..(a Mistake if i am to explain! We at times land up hiding the most sensitive things from our close ones... A blunder that Might make Abhi face more difficult times in the future.) Part 3- introductn of the villain's plans.. And part 4, the villains plan into action after some convincing and all.

I wont say that the series has gone too slow.. Considering he khooni stories along with it. Expecting logics is like expecting a rat to fght a tiger. So i am
only watching it for the emotional part of it. If FW fails to make use of this, i would be hugely dissappointed. After AC's blooper, FW must learn something amd get things correct beforehand! If not then i am sorry but 2011 might turn to bw the worst even at the begining of the year!

For now, i am interested in the series.. And is finding It better than AC( may be because i dont remember my state of mind after 4 episodes from that series but considering my overall reactionto the series!).. I am keeping my fingers crossed... A good january id all that i would want.! I will missing the 2nd last episode of the series which i am very pissed about!!!     ðŸ˜¡
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shagnika di, you spoke it all out, or rather, you spoke my mind!!!

You're missing the secind last episode, and I'll be missing both part 5 and 6!!!!!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Perhaps because I had no expectations after AC, I think this one is slightly better handled than AC. The latter had some very good episodes like AC I,V,VII and especially VIII, but overall it was done quite poorly because the way officers were being kidnapped one after the other and more attention was being focused on mundane cases was very annoying. Herpis Dongaru was hardly an impressive villain either. AKAkR at least has a somewhat plausible reason for Abhi sir not telling the others about his problems. Although there are some faults, like Daya sir not asking him about the issue again and the "shock therapy" idea shown yesterday, I think it could be better than AC provided they give us something on the scale of AC VIII and give it a proper ending, unlike AC IX. But the question is, will they?
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah! And here, we all are stuck....