Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ faz i got it ya ur right ranveer is raginis 1st love.... but it was raginis past... in present anmol is raginis love.....and anmol will be raginis future too..Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

@ zee: Call me Faz/Fazy, your choice.

We may be fake fans and proud one at that but truth is Ranveer was Ragini's first love and u never forget your first love(apparently) while Anmol is her true life partner. RagVir also had their names as Anmol and Anamika but turns out her real Anmol was not Ranveer but Tammy ke Papa. 😆

I agree , Real Anmol and Ragini 's love story is unfinished , they took pains to only show Anmol's longing for his wife and in the end he got to say his dil ki baat and not just Ragini , a whole audience was there to see it 😆and Anmol also got to give the pendent to his wife.😳 But his Tamana of his wife admitting the same is adhura 🥺
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, would have liked to see a bit more of longing from Ragini's side. Yes she was 🥺 when she seen Anmol and Shivani together(broke my heart too and got me 😡) but that was only for a few days. Can't believe she thought he loved someone else when he was always using lines on her which made her ☺️.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

I agree, would have liked to see a bit more of longing from Ragini's side. Yes she was 🥺 when she seen Anmol and Shivani together(broke my heart too and got me 😡) but that was only for a few days. Can't believe she thought he loved someone else when he was always using lines on her which made her ☺️.

Can't agree more I mean she was ready to give away a person who was showing so many signs that he wanted to be with her only!!

She started trusting Shivani who just was there for two days and forgot how much happiness he had staying here in this house around her and the family

I feel her longing was so rushed up akso and tehy shut the show when the story just begun!!

My heart goes out to Anmol and his depth of love for Ragini
Unfortunatly we did'nt her get side of longing which was very much needed in full

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ragini lived in her own world.......for longest time and then boom show ended..and it frustrates me more every time i attempt a vm on them
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would love to have bidaai 2...but with khushi in one show and vibha chibber signed up for another i'm starting to loose hope... the girl who plays Guni has also signed up  for another show :(Edited by ruslan - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruslan

I would love to have bidaai 2...but with khushi in one show and vibha chibber signed up for another i'm starting to loose hope... the girl who plays Guni has also signed up  for another show :(

All these people are seasonal in teh show at one point of time and they can definatly play in two shows
See Alok nath ji he was in bidaaii and in Yaha mai ghar gahr kheley at teh same time So things liek thses happen so its just a part of the routine actors who have certain roles in serials !