Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Swan... Lucky u.....

I thought there will be more scenes of maneet....so i did watch whole episode

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shinus today was 201 😆

but viewers didnt want to see NEC on New Years Day so cant believe that CVs did this to us 🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

PS.....is the stalker munda planning to sit in front of the monitor 24/7 watching his Geet.....😆

I really want to steal the magic potion that allows Khurana Constructions to mint money while MSK goes around romancing Geet, chasing her across states, abandoning meetings, backing out of deals, playing Sherlock, monitoring security cameras etc etc😆...I can retire in peace and watch Geet to my heart's content 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mayb I m in minority today but I m not too disappointed with the episode and actually liked it more than yesterday's episode if I skip the NES-NEB parts😆😆

Reason is today's episode has a good story progress and most important.. some unexpected things happened today like MSK actually getting a hint of someone trying to enter Geet's room👍🏼...so now he is extra-cautious😉...we din't expect that MSK will actually see Brij's shadow😉😆
'

Secondly I liked how Geet remembers her parents and gets emotional but at the same time she has not forgotten what her parents did and so she doesn't want the Handa surname with her anymore👍🏼

I liked the dialgoues in the start where MSK said no promise is important than her safety...

About the camera part..I m fine with it since it was important for Geet's security after she refuses to come to the house before marriage😊

Only turn off today was NES-NEB forced love track🥱..but again Brij giving those killer looks seeing NES in NEB's arms makes viewers curious to know whether Brij will try to take advantage of NES now😈

Again office party where Brij is called by Arjun might b interesting🤔...and this proves that Arjun and Brij r not partners in crime😃

Overall I found the episode quite interesting minus Annie factor😛
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@All: I liked the episode minus the NES-NEB disgusting-ness 🤢

@Bri: ummmm What? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: Awesomely Brilliant Opening-Post. 🤗🤗🤗 Enjoyed reading it again 🤗🤗🤗

About symbolism
: I do not get it. But I like to use dark well instead of gloom. Symbolism for me is a writer's imagination of a simple being or an event. 😊

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My thoughts for now-

Do I sense some logic creeping back into the show? 😳

-Good-
Maan - Geet- Brij  Awesome 👏
Maan  sensed something was not right and that Geet's life could be in danger. He acted on his instincts  and being his proactive self and installed the camera ASAP 👍🏼 Now not only he can ensure her safety but also, he can stalk her at the comfort of his bedroom. 🤣 That is a smart stalker. Good Job Maan 👏👏

Maan asking Geet about her family- It is only realistic that Maan asks Geet about her family before the wedding. The girl has to think about her family no matter how much she hates them. Logical scene 👍🏼

-Bad-
Arjun is OK, NES is disgusting. How one  person can have this much low self esteem is beyond me. Why is she so desperate? 😡🤢
Their song is 🤢🤢🤢
NES-NEB Fall-Catch scenes 🤢
🤢🤢🤢
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
REQUEST TO CVs

MAANEET SCENES ON NES-NEB DON'T REUSE
TO WATCH THIS CRAPPY RECYCLING WE REFUSE
WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO US CONSTITUTES ABUSE 😡
AT THIS POINT OURSELVES WE WILL HAVE TO RECUSE 😡

I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME YOU RECOGNIZE
THAT NES-NEB ROMANCE IS A TURN OFF ALWAYS
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE TIME OR THE PLACE
HEED OUR CRIES AND GIVE US SOME BREATHING SPACE

IF YOU DO NOT HEAR THE CRIES
A WORD FROM THE WISE
THE TRPs WILL TELL A SORRY TALE
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL ON YOU BAIL
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FAIL 🤔

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise: Me have a question, me think it was one of the member's post or I am missing some link here.
bDgT thumbnail
Marshmellow: 😆 🤗 🤣

Pixie Chix: I left you a note in previous pages, go and check and do the needful 😆