Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

OMG!!!!
it was awesum......jst like ur last one.....it was so real nd i cud imagine d whole conversation in mah mind!!!!
i literally got tears in mah eyes when i read d last part!!!!!πŸ‘

Aww!! Thank you so much! What can be a bigger compliment than having your work of fiction appear real? Thanks a lot!πŸ€—
Neethz I didn't know you can write an OS so nice.πŸ˜²πŸ€—

The line if Misha was damn fuuny.🀣- "Girls have to wear dresses"!!🀣 Without dresses aayega kya?πŸ˜† hahahaha, joking apart.πŸ˜‰

Yeah Piya is right, Misha will look preety. But she's already preety.πŸ˜‰

haha another funny line about Piya's black dress.🀣 Misha is damn funny.πŸ˜†

Piya's feelings for Abhay are very well written.πŸ‘

Piya slept for 6 hours!😲🀣 Good bless her.πŸ˜†

I can feel the pain of Piya that's going through. Love really hurts as well as it gives people cherish.

Kabir-Misha convo was nice. they can understand the pain of Piya. Really much appreciated.

Abhay is so sweetheart.❀️ He came to ask forgiveness to Piya. It's really difficult for Abhay to explain what actually he is. I wish, Piya would understand that. But, it's difficult too.πŸ˜”

No one can give better than Abhay. Whatever he given to Piya and did for her can do none.

Wow Neethz, well done! Specially the last partπŸ‘..... loved the way that Piya fallen down to Abhay and wished him happy new year.😳

The last lines of Abhay were so much touching!- "I love you, too. But that's not enough. That's just not enough!"
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ffkhan

Neethz I didn't know you can write an OS so nice.πŸ˜²πŸ€—

The line if Misha was damn fuuny.🀣- "Girls have to wear dresses"!!🀣 Without dresses aayega kya?πŸ˜† hahahaha, joking apart.πŸ˜‰

Yeah Piya is right, Misha will look preety. But she's already preety.πŸ˜‰

haha another funny line about Piya's black dress.🀣 Misha is damn funny.πŸ˜†

Piya's feelings for Abhay are very well written.πŸ‘

Piya slept for 6 hours!😲🀣 Good bless her.πŸ˜†

I can feel the pain of Piya that's going through. Love really hurts as well as it gives people cherish.

Kabir-Misha convo was nice. they can understand the pain of Piya. Really much appreciated.

Abhay is so sweetheart.❀️ He came to ask forgiveness to Piya. It's really difficult for Abhay to explain what actually he is. I wish, Piya would understand that. But, it's difficult too.πŸ˜”

No one can give better than Abhay. Whatever he given to Piya and did for her can do none.

Wow Neethz, well done! Specially the last partπŸ‘..... loved the way that Piya fallen down to Abhay and wished him happy new year.😳

The last lines of Abhay were so much touching!- "I love you, too. But that's not enough. That's just not enough!"

Zana, meri Jana!πŸ€— Finally a comment! What do you mean you didn't think?😲 Compliment hai ya insult?😑 πŸ˜†
Anyways, jokes apart. Thanks a zillion for your lovely comment! It meant so much, you have no idea! :')
Mish is really pretty and she looked amazing at the R's party! But what she wears normally defines her!
Pia was heart broken and the poor girl didn't sleep for a week so I guess she didn't realise that she slept six hoursπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*sigh* You're right, love hurts in the most painful ways😭 πŸ˜­ And of course, she needs Kabir and Misha to understand her so that she can fall back on them for support. They're such sweethearts😳 πŸ˜³
Abhay was having trouble expressing himself, as you so correctly pointed out. Its difficult for him. He has to give Pia pain and hurt her for her own good! But when she does get hurt, he can't see her pain and rushes to alleviate it😍
Once again, thanks a lot for your comment, Zana!! I really appreciate you taking time out! Love you!πŸ€— β€οΈ
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
WOW! πŸ‘

The last part of Abhiya convo was the Best! Very well written Neethi. Soo touching and true. Loved it. 😳

And a late Happy New Year! hehe. and thank you for such a beautiful new year gift! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Zana, meri Jana!πŸ€— Finally a comment! What do you mean you didn't think?😲 Compliment hai ya insult?😑 πŸ˜†
Anyways, jokes apart. Thanks a zillion for your lovely comment! It meant so much, you have no idea! :')
Mish is really pretty and she looked amazing at the R's party! But what she wears normally defines her!
Pia was heart broken and the poor girl didn't sleep for a week so I guess she didn't realise that she slept six hoursπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*sigh* You're right, love hurts in the most painful ways😭 πŸ˜­ And of course, she needs Kabir and Misha to understand her so that she can fall back on them for support. They're such sweethearts😳 πŸ˜³
Abhay was having trouble expressing himself, as you so correctly pointed out. Its difficult for him. He has to give Pia pain and hurt her for her own good! But when she does get hurt, he can't see her pain and rushes to alleviate it😍
Once again, thanks a lot for your comment, Zana!! I really appreciate you taking time out! Love you!πŸ€— β€οΈ
@Bold- I thought ur OS will surely be outstanding(as well I know your writing style)πŸ˜‰. But it really really came out more than freaking awesome. I thought I will surely enjoy it, but never thought I will enjoy more reading it.⭐️

I hope Piya expres about her love to Abhay like your OS in the actual show also.πŸ˜‰

And I also loved ur comment very much. The time is nothing if I spend it for you, my best friend.β€οΈπŸ€—
Originally posted by sugaryanu

WOW! πŸ‘

The last part of Abhiya convo was the Best! Very well written Neethi. Soo touching and true. Loved it. 😳

And a late Happy New Year! hehe. and thank you for such a beautiful new year gift! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much!! πŸ˜³
And yes, wish you a very Happy New Year!

@Zana: Aww!! Zana!! You're soo sweet! Thanks a lot!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
OMG!
I had no idea that you write so well..... I'm seriously amazed..... I had tears in my eyes while reading it... why cant EK understand that sequences like these are needed.... 
Gosh, I love this OS so much.. i feel terrible to have missed it before!

Iloveyou for writing this Neethz! πŸ€—
Originally posted by mangona

gr8

Thank you so much. 
How did you manage to revive this OS, though? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Chillu very nice os yar..loved it

Aww!! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -Sharmila-

OMG!
I had no idea that you write so well..... I'm seriously amazed..... I had tears in my eyes while reading it... why cant EK understand that sequences like these are needed.... 
Gosh, I love this OS so much.. i feel terrible to have missed it before!

Iloveyou for writing this Neethz! πŸ€—

Aww!! Sharmi! You're so amazing! Thanks a loooooottt!! Don't even talk about the show, yaar! It's not even going around in circles anymore! It is absolutely stagnant! πŸ˜”

Thanks once again! This means soo much! ❀️