Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 17

Everyone rushed to the hospital, Armaan, Ananya, Billy, Muskaan, Anjali, Padma, Shashank, and Nikki.

Ananya and Billy brought Riddhima to the hospital. Ananya called Armaan and told him about Riddhima being admitted at the hospital and Armaan rushed immediately to the hospital. Ananya then called up Muskaan and Anjali and they come to the hospital as soon as their class is over. While driving Armaan was wondering how to tell Shashank and Padma about it as they would be worried.

Nikki had come home yesterday and had told Shashank and Padma that she was discharged late night and then Armaan and Riddhima left her home.  Shashank was a little worried as to why was Nikki discharged at such a time but then he let it be because his daughter was safe at home.

Armaan called up Nikki and told her about Riddhima's condition…. He said: If anything happens to her I will not forgive you Nikki.. I will not…. and he hung uup the phone.

Nikki immediately started to leave when Padma stopped her and asked where was she disappearing now… because she had just come from the hospital late night. Nikki was hesitant to tell her but told her nevertheless because she had the right to know about her daughter. When Nikki told her Padma was very scared. Shashank who was coming home for lunch heard it and immediately the three of them started to the hospital.

Armaan reached the hospital. He saw Ananya and Billy waiting outside worried.

Armaan: Ma, Dad.. how is she? what happened to her?

Ananya: Armaan…..  I don't know. The Doctor's are looking at her and trying to bring her to consciousness. When I tried to wake her up.. she just didn't wake up.. and she was .. her body temperature was very high Armaan.

Billy tried to make her calm down.

Armaan was very tensed. He went to the door and looked at Riddhima through the window in the door. The doctors were trying to wake her up….. One doctor was coming out so Armaan moved out of the way and waited.

The Doctor came out…and walked to them to Armaan: Are you related to her.

Armaan nodded.

The Doctor: I am sorry to say but she is not coming to consciousness. If she doesn't come to consciousness in the next 24 hours.. I am afraid she will have slipped into coma…

The three of them looked at him shockingly.

Armaan: Doctor yeh aap kya keh rahe ho.

Doctor: This is the truth Mr…

Armaan: Armaan.

Doctor: Yes Mr. Armaan. But don't loose hope. We have 24 hours. And in this 24 hours anything can happen. I have to attend other patients now…. If you will excuse me.

Saying so the Doctor leaves from there.

Ananya: Yeh kya hogaya meri bahu ke saath… (She looks at Armaan) Armaan maine tumse kaha tha… ki us ladki se door rehna.. usne pehle bhi hamari life main problems laye hai   aur aaj bhi usi ki vajah se hame yeh din dekhna pad raha hain…..

Nikki, enters at that point. Padma and Shashank were coming in the back but had not reached them yet.

Niki heard what Ananya said about her and she was hesistant to go in front of her. Padma ans Shashank come from behind and Padma says; Nikki yaha kyun khadi ho.. Riddhima ka kuch pata chala….. chalo ..

She walks albeit hesistantly with Shashank and Padma.

Ananya: Shashank , Padma.. aap…..

Padma.: Kaisi hain meri beti..

Billy: She is under observation for 24 hours….

Shashank: Kya hua tha.. that she had to  be brought in like this.

Ananya looks at Armaan and then she spots Nikki… She looks scornfully at Nikki and Nikki tries not to look at her…

Armaan explains how Riddhima found out that Nikki is pregnant however he didn't tell them that Nikki told them that the baby is not his. Because he didn't want her parents to be worried unnecessarily. he would tell them later when everything was right. Ananya was about to tell them that that was not the only reason why she is in the hospital but Armaan stopped her and twitsted her talks into something else.

It had been a few hours and still there was no sign of Riddhima coming to wake. Armaan got up and asked all the elders to go home and rest as it would be a long wait and he would stay. N o one wanted to go but eventually he convinced everyone to go. Nikki wanted to stay but Armaan told her that she needed rest too and that she should go as well. Nikki did not listen. Then he whispered to her… that unknowingly she was the one responsible for Riddhima's state along with Armaan therefore it would be good for Riddhim if atleast one of them was not here…. Nikki got the hint and then left with Shashank and Padma towards Home.

Armaan stayed there by Riddhima waiting outside the door of her ward. Intermittenly looking at her through the window in the door to make sure that she woke up or not. But she never did. They had brought her in the hospital in the afternoon and it was about night time now… and still there was no sign of her waking up. He was getting very worried. In between Muskaan and Anjali came from their  college and after seeing Armaan's condition they decided to stay with him… But after a while Armaan sent them home….It was midnight now.. and Armaan had eaten nothing….. all he wanted was that Riddhima wake up and saying anything.. scream at him, shout at him, or just wake up and not talk tohim.. but wake up……. There was no one and the sister had goneout for a while. Gathering his courage he went inside. Her condition was killing him inside because he knew he was responsible for it….. He went and sat by her. She must have gone through so much all on her own. First Nikki and then me….. It msut have been so hard on her…. If only I knew things before.. I would have made it up to you Riddhima…..

A tear dropped from his eye and it fell on Riddhima's hand.  She started little movements of her fingers.. Armaan noticed it…… He immediately rushed out and called the doctor….. The Doctors came and took her checkup… They observed her heartbeats and her pulse rate. It was normal but her movements had stopped. They tried to wake her up.. bUt  she did not wake up..

Armaan became desperate…. He started talking to Riddhima trying to remind her of how she loved him and how although he had broken her trust once he will never do it again. he wanted her to get up…. To scream at him. to shout at him…. The Doctors were irritated by this behavior of Armaan's they asked him to get out of the ward…All the while he was beign taken out he kept on saying something or the other..that would affect Riddhima so that she would wake up.

All this while Riddhim who was stil unconscious  started showing a little bit of movement. Her thought were not leaving her.. All the while she was unconscious the thought of how she was betrayed by everyone were troubling her….. She was unable to hear anything..  She was unable to get up…. But somehow when Armaan started screaming on top of his voice.. the voice reached her soemwehre the first term she heard was….that she loved him….. and then she heard that he was going to be there for he..r….. All the while Armaan kept talkinguntil he was beign thrown out of the ward…. It was as if efforts paid off and she cam out of the sleep….

The first term she mentioned was :Armaan.

The Doctor asked the guys to stop. And they called him near Riddhima.

Her eyes were closed but she was moving and calling out his name…..

Armaan rushes to her and says: Haa Riddhima main hoon yahan…..

Riddhima gradually opens her eyes…. and sees wehre she is.. in the hospital surrounded by doctors…. and Armaan…… She called Armaan near her , he leaned towards her.. and she said: I want a divorce.

AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: wajiha-1

awesome update
love the way you described the feelings
continue soon

thanks hun.updates.. Happy reading
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

thanks hun updated.. happy reading..
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia_0810

can u please tell me like app. how much time u need to update like in hours plzzzz

updated.. hun happy reading..
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow ..last sentence is not wat i expected ......continue soon ..n ridz get well soon
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh dear

i feel sooooo bad for ridhima...........poor she.................gosh u always leave it at cliffhangers sooooo not done.................update soon

thx 4 d pm
luv
kj
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome awesome update
cant wait for nxt update
continue soon
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW loved the update, though everything was tensed up throughout the part, but what riddhima said in the end was shocking. I wonder what armaans going to do now..but you know what, im actually liking how youre shaping youre story, i so feel for riddhima and she has every right to ask for a divorce, poor girls had everyone there for her, yet no one actually felt the need to tell her things..
Youve described everything so beautifully. Keep it up!
and pleasee give us the next part soon..today maybe?
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
woww di...2 updates in 1 day....luving it...<3
omg...this was lil scary for me....cant imagine AR in this sort of pain...:(
but last sentence....i'm more scared...:(
hope everything gets well n Ridz feels better soon as well...:)
luve the part n the feelings u described of Armaan to see Ridz in pain n others...aww ::(
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
thank god she is fine
she asked for a divorce 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon