AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
!!PROLOGUE!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZufaBWPOkzE[/YOUTUBE]

Armaan comes in the room. It is decorated for him and Riddhima. He sees Riddhima on the bed sitting in the most beautifully dressed lehenga with the chunari covering her head. He closes the door. Her heart starts pounding heavily in anticipation. He approaches her slowly and sits next to her. He tries to touch her hand but she shies away pulls her hand inwards. He moves closer to her and whispers in her ear, " Riddhima" and gradually lifts her veil. Her eyes are closed but she appears very beautiful. He says, " Mashaallah! Aaaj toh khud khuda ki nehmat hai mujhpar joh itni khubsurat biwi mili hai mujhe" A smile passes her face and she tries to move her face in the other direction so he cannot see her expressions but he moves her face towards him. He moves to her right ear, kisses it and removes the earing slowly and leaves it on the table. He does the same to the other ear, he gradually removes all her ornaments, from her mangtikka, to her necklace, her nose ring, her bangles, her cummerbund, and the payals. Slowly he makes her lie down on the bed and shows her his world of love😳.

Thinking about it makes her smile. This was albeit but a dream and she couldn't wait to make it a reality. He comes in but reluctantly because his bhai n bhabhis pushed him in. He sees her sitting on the bed, comes to her, close to her, she feels him so close to him, he takes one pillow from the bed and goes and sets himself on the sofa. She tuns towards him and cannot believe what just happened. It was like someone stole her dream and burnt it down to ashes. He didn't even say a word to her. He went to sleep his back facing her and she sat in the same position thinking what went wrong that he didn't even react to her presence.

This is the PROLOGUE people. Let me know what do you think about it. I have an idea of how to develop it but if you guys have any suggetions please feel free to tell me about it. N do comment as to do you guys like ti or not.
I will include a song in all my FF's - asong that relates to the situation:)
tHis FF will definetly be a romantic one as u can see from the Prologue...
Do include ur lovely comments :)

Anticipating ur comments
<3

If you would like me to PM you everytime I update the FF please send me a buddy request .
Part 1:: Page 2
PM list :: Page 3
Part 2:: Page 4
Part 3:: Page 4
***BONUS PART***:: Page 7
Part 4:: Page 8
Thankyou to all my readers
Part 5:: Page 10
Part 6:: Page 15
Part 7:: Page 18
Part 8:: Page 23
Part 9:: Page 28
Part 10::Page38
Part 11-A::Page 44
Part 11-B::Page 46
Part 11-C::Page 53
Part 12::Page 56
Part 14::Page 62
Promo : Nikki speaks the TRUTH ::Page 68
Part 15::Page 69
Part 16::Page 75
Part 17::Page 81
Part 18::Page 90
Part 19:: Page 95
Part 20::Page 99
Part 21:: Page 103
Part 22:: Page 112
Filler episode ::Page 117
Edited by AR4eve - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pammi92 thumbnail
wow!... nice prologue!!! :) plz continue soon! pm me tooo! :)
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi!! great prolouge! would love to read more
continue soon
>333 Shradz
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome nice prologue
looks interesting
cant wait 4 ur update
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nyc start
plz continue n add me in ur pm list plz
falcon.star thumbnail
loved it.... thanks for the Pm..... continue sooooooon
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome... do add me to your pm list...
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG what a damn wicked prologue. bichari riddhima already feel bad for her. plz continue soon and pm me:)
love
sani
AR4eve thumbnail

Thankyou guys I wil be updating soon

@Pammi92… thanks I will add u to the PM list

@guju_girl1… thanks hun

@kashndsel4eva… thanks hun

@krazzy4armaan… thanks surely I will add u to the PM list

@Tia_0810…. Thanks hun

@ridziqbal… thanks I will add u to the PM list

@Sani_Rani.. thanks hun…..:)

AR4eve thumbnail

PART 1

He woke up next morning to see a sleeping Riddhima. A smile passed his lips. She still slept like a cute baby, who is untouched in her soul. It bothered him to think about how he treated her last night when he knew what she was expecting from him. And it was not at all wrong of her to expect that from him after all he is her husband now. If it was not for that one incident he would have given his full to this relationship of his with Riddhima. If only his past had not interfered with his present. But this was not possible. Thinking no more about it, he moved towards the bathroom to shower and get ready for work. His movements stirred a sleeping Riddhima, and she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. She wanted him to talk to her, to tell her if she did something wrong, or if something was bothering him, but he wasn't even telling her anything. Then she thought maybe he was just tired, and so immediately wiping her tears she moved to his cupboard to look for some clothes that he could wear once he comes out of the shower. He comes out and happens to look at her but before she can utter anything he moves towards his cupboard and pulls out some clothes to wear. She tries to tell him that she has laid his clothes out for him, at this point he sees the clothes and says, "I don't like the color and we don't know about each other's taste so please leave it at that." And he leaves out of the room. But as he about to leave, his sisters Anjali and Muskaan come in ," Kaha chale bhaiya. Aaj papa ne aap ko job se chutti di hai. So aaj ( they push him towards Riddhima) aapka time bhabhi ke liye." He smiles and says "Ok par mujhe maa se kaam hai chalo hato aab." And he leaves from there. Anjali and Muskaan come to Riddhima. Muskaan asks her, "Bhabhi raat ko bhaiya sone nai diya hoga na' tabhi toh aap.. ( and they giggle) accha aab jaldi se tayar hoke niche aa jaiye, aaj aapke haato se ghar main pooja honi hain'." Riddhima says, "Bus 2 minute main ayi main.. thik hain" and saying so Muskaan and Anjali leave her. Riddhima breaks down. She thinks to herself, 'Aisa kya kiya hai maine Armaan kI tum meri taraf dekh bhi nahin rahe ho'

She starts remembering how she had met Armaan and what had transpired between them uptil this day:

Nikki and Riddhima are sisters and were in the same college. In the annual Day event, Armaan had in front of everyone proposed to Nikki. But then that was only a prank and Nikki was very upset but Armaan hi toh aaya tha Nikki ko manane ke liye. In fact that was the first time he had spoken to her to ask about Nikki, when she was visibly upset with him for playing the prank. Riddhima had to convince Nikki to meet Armaan so he could ask for forgiveness. That small gesture of Armaan had brought a smile on the faces of both Riddhima and Nikki. After that Nikki and Armaan started hanging out with Armaan more often but Nikki would spend more time with Armaan as they were around the same age. But every time she would see him, her heart would melt and she could never utter a single word, just smile. He would treat her as Nikki's younger sister and care for her as Nikki's sister but he never saw anything more that that. Nikki and Armaan started spending more time together and Riddhima being a junior to them would see less of them as they would be attending separate classes, but Riddhima always wished to see him.

It was New Year's Eve of 2007 and as usual they had a small get together. Riddhima was very happy to meet her family like this on special occasions but was pleasantly surprised when Nikki brought in Armaan along with a few of her other friends to the party. Armaan had come and wished her, he hugged Riddhima as he hugged everyone. Riddhima at that point was smiling like never before. It was as if the world was at her feet. She could not have asked for anything more. The entire evening there was a smile that never left her. Infact the year had ended on the very right note for her that year.

This brought back a smile on her face and brought her back to reality. She went in to shower and dressed her self in a beautiful Blue lehenga dress. Sitting at the dressing table she imagined Armaan coming and dressing her up  by putting in the bangles on her hand. She smiled and said, 'tu toh poori pagal ho gayi hai uske pyaar main' and thinking about that she came downstairs.

Edited by AR4eve - 13 years ago