Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG........!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki better reveal the truth.....!!!!!!!!!!

and

'hai allah........ab aur bhi eagerness aa gayi hai...so i wud say....update soon again...."...'🤣

update soon!
Keep witing...
God Bless you...tc....xx
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
PART 11-B

Riddhima reaches the hospital. She pays the taxi driver his fare and immediately runs in. The Driver prays for her well being and drives off from there.
Riddhima runs towards the reception and asks for Nikita.....The receptionist  says that she is in Ward a-22 on the third floor. She immediately rushes from there and runs all the way to the third floor. She tries to find the ward but doesn't seem to find it. She keeps running here and there but to no avail.....She sees a corner and starts looking in that direction. She sees Armaan at the far end. His hands folded together and his head bowed down, he was sitting on the bench. She walks towards him with bated breadth.As she reaches him she stands there. Armaan sees someones feet right next to him and they don't seem to move. He guessed who it belonged to and he wasn't wrong. He gradully looked up at her apologetically....Gradually he comes to standing position.
Armaan: Riddhima woh Nikki..
Riddhima: How is she
Armaan: Doctors are still observing her. When I brought her in she was suffering from so much pain it was unbearable Riddhima... unbearable.....(Riddhima doesn't say anything) The Doctor came out a few minutes ago but he is saying that because her condition was already weak as she wasn't taking any vitamins she was suffering.. But whatever happened today has aggravated her situation. She is suffering mentally the Doctor said Riddhima...... It s all because of me.. I could keep none of you sisters well. Riddhima I wanted to tell everything to you tonight but I will tell u now.. I don't want Nikki to suffer anymore....
Riddhima: what were u going to say to me That Nikki is the mother of your baby...(Armaan is shocked as to how does she know) I found it out today Armaan when u met her... I was at the same coffee shop with Muskaan N Anji...(She grabs his collar....) How dare you... Armaan... you made my sister pregnant.. you loved her.... and when she needed you you... just left her and married me.......Why........
Armaan: Riddhima I was going to tell u everything today..
Riddhima: When..... My sister has been going through so much all on her own.. N me being her sister couldnt' do much... I feel ashamed of myself... Armaan... Ashamed.....

Inside the ward....
Nikki's condition is very weak..... The heartbeat of her baby if dropping. The doctor asks the Nurse to give her a booster injection and to give her a slight shock to uplift the heartbeat of the baby......... But they are not seeing any hope in it...... tHE Doctor's are trying their best to stabilise Nikki's condition but since she wasn't taking any of her given medications her body was weak and vitamin deficient and was not able to cope up with all that was going on. She collapsed on the bed and the Doctors panicked. They had to brin to g her back. If she stayed in that condition longer they might not be able to save the baby. They try their best to revive Nikki back.
The Doctor comes outside....... and informs Armaan....
Doctor: I am very sorry to say this but It looks like we could only save one of them.. you would have to sign a consent form as to whom you would want to save and please hurry because any delay will worsen her condition.

Armaan is aggravated. He doesn't know what to do. He wants to save both of them but the doctor said they could save only one of them.................
Riddhima is throughly upset with everything that has happened......But she is clear in her mind So she says to the Doctor: Save my Sister Doctor.. Save my sister...
Without further delay the Doctor goes in and Riddhima drops down on the chair.Armaan knows she is upset but he himslef is in distress and doesn't want to create any unnecessarily tension so he lets Riddhima be as she is. They wait outside .

Some one was hearing all this commotion and he was not liking whatever was happening...... He walked towards the temple in the hospital and prayed hard for the baby and the mother. He kept his hand on the diya and said that he would not budge until he hears the good news. The people passing by looked at him with fear and admiration. Fear because he was harming himself for someone he cared about. They in turn prayed for his wish to come true.

Outside the ward Riddhima who was sitting on the bench folded her hands and prayed to god for her sister's well being....Standing next to her Armaan looked in at the Doctors trying to wake Nikki and save her .He prayed to God to save Nikki.

After about an hour long struggle... Nikki gasped for air and came out of the  sleep. The Doctors immediately started checking her pulse and her heartbeat. To their miraculous surprise they heard two heart beats one of the Mother and one of the child. The Doctor was surprised and elated. He made sure that Nikki was stabilized and asked the nurse to keep a watch on her.
He came outside and Armaan looked up to him waiting for an asnwer. The Doctor smiled and said: She is absolutely fine now..... (Armaan and Riddhima let out a breath of relieft) and even her baby is safe. We had almost given up the hope of saving the baby but it seems God had something else in mind. I am very happy for her. Please make sure she stays well. and eats well... She is unconscious at the moment....It wil take her some time to regain her consciousness. Once she is awake you can take her home.

Armaan thanks the Doctor and the doctor leaves. Riddhima goes in and stops by the entrance. She is afraid to walk that Nikki might wake up that her troubles might start worrying her. She stops in her way. Just looks at her and thinks: i make a promise Nikki I will make sure you get your right....She comes outside of the room. N sees Armaan still standing there.
Armaan: Riddhima tum ghar jao ma pareshan ho jayegi.. main hoon Nikki ke paas.. aur tum subah se bhag daud main ho .. tum bhi thak gayi hogi... plz ghar jao...
Riddhima: I m not leaving Nikki..... I am going to call Ma n my mom dad n let them know what has happened because they will worry as to where am I and Nikki.... but I am staying here....
Saying that she leaves from there to call Ananya and Padma.
Ananya tells her to come back as Armaan is there but Riddhima insists on staying and ther eis no way Ananya can say no. Shashank and Padma get worried that Riddhima knowns everything but Riddhima thinking that maybe Padma and Shashank dont' know anything about it doesn say much, she informs them that she will be staying here..... for Nikki.... but when Shashank questions her how is going to stay there all alone.... Armaan grabs the phone and tells Shashank that he is goin to stay with Riddhima.... so do not worry about her. Still not convinced and wanting to see Nikki Shashank questions further but Armaan puts all his questions to rest  and assures him that tomorrow morning both his daughters will safely reach their homes. Finally assured Shashank hangs up the phone.

Armaan sits in the seat in front of Riddhima and asks her whether she wants to eat anything. She says she doesn't want to.

The Doctor walks to the man who had his hand on the diya..... Sir what are u doing.. Please stop
The man: No.. I will not relent until he listens to me.
Doctor: R u someones relative
The man: No But if he steals a baby from a mother i will not let that happen.
Doctor tries to think. THen he says: Ar eyou talking about the patient in a-22..... Dont worry about her. She is well.. and so is her baby. Both of them are safe and sound.
Hearing this the man feels relieved and removes his hand from the diya. The Doctor looks at his hand and calls the nurse to bandage his hand. He goes with the nurse and she bandages his hand.
Nurse: Aap uske rishtedaar hain.
The man doesn't say anything.
Nurse: Dikhta hain.. ki aap unse kitan pyaar karte hain. Doctor saab ko toh malluum nai pada par mujhe pata chala ....
He smiles at her.
The man: Mujhe usse milna hain Sister
Nurse: Doctor saab ne abhi toh kisiko jaane se mana kiya hain kyunki woh so rahi hain....... par thodi der main jab woh jagengi toh main aap ko bulaungi.
Abhi smiles at her and says thank you.
The Nurse says no problem and always welcome and leaves from there.

Riddhima and Armaan keep on getting up and checking every now and then to see whether Nikki woke up or not.

After 2 hours She is still not awake.
Armaan goes and sits next to Riddhima: Riddhima... kafi raat ho gayi hain.... main tumhein ghar chod du.
Riddhima: Maine tumse kaha na.. mujhe Nikki ka wait karna hain..... please mujhe irritate mat karo.
Armaan: Thik hain.
And he goes back to sit at his own place.
Riddhima gets up from there and tries to get something to eat She tries to go to the vending machine but finds nothing worthy to eat. Armaan notices this. She comes back dejected.
Armaan: Sister(talking to a sister who was just passing by) yahan par khana kahi milega. Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hain.
The sister tells him that there is a canteen but it closes soon so he will have to hurry.
He thanks her and she leaves.
Armaan says loudly so Riddhima can hear:Canteen band hone wala hai. Mujhe bhuk lagi hain. Kuch khana chahiye.
Riddhima tries to ignore him.
But Armaan continues:Kisiko lagta hain bhook hi nahin hain.. Mere toh pait main chuhe daud rahe hain.. Canteen bandh hone wala hain......
Riddhima yells at him: To jao aur kha ke aao.
Armaan: Haa thik hain.. main ja hi raha tha... tumhe kuch chahiye.....
Riddhima doesnt say anything...
He goes from there and get something from the canteen.. two sandwiches. and takes one to her.Yeh lo Riddhima
Riddhima is now really irritated with him. She takes the plate and throws it in the garbage.
Armaan looks at her gaping....He goes and throws his plate too.
:Tumhari wajah se mujhe khane nahin mila....
Riddhiam cannot beleive what he just said: Maine tumse kaha tha mere liye kuch lao.. tum khud se nahin kha sakhte the...
He doesnt say anything and decides to just stay like that. They both don't look at each other.

Ridz needs to ask for a divorce man I mean woww
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice update
i am waiting for nikki to tell the truth to AR
loved AR cute fight
plz don't seperate AR
Hope they comes to know the truth soon
continue soon
skippy02 thumbnail
Both the parts were great...waiting to know what happens next!! Cont soon!!
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwww..........

well good to see AR part.....

gosh abhi n nikki..better the truth comes out soon...

waiting for the next part....:P :)
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
make ridzi gave him the cold shoulder and a divorce perhaps? what she has been through is unjust from all pionts of the story, her life got ruined inbetween nikki's, armaan's & abhi's. she doesnt need to sacrifice anything for any of them, she needs to be happy/ suggestion; make her a divorce, few yrs later she is happier got everything rolling in her life but then armaan turns up and sowly they fall in love? yeah its just a suggestion hehehe
Amoon.88 thumbnail

plzz let nikki wake up n tell da truth....

plzzz dnt seperate AR...

loved da cute fyt....

thnx 4 da pm

amoon

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great parts dear
continue soon