Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AR4eve

Nidha and Sheena.. I will be updating very soon in the evening.. :)

Yay! Do you know roughly what time? Just so I have an estimate of what time to get on/off IF?

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Yay! Do you know roughly what time? Just so I have an estimate of what time to get on/off IF?

Well I wil start writing now.. so in around a n hour or so.... :)
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

Yay! Okay, thanks!

<3

Waiting very eagerly!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

Hey!

Okay, so I know I'm being kind of selfish, but can you update like reallllllly soon?
Please?

LOL. Sorry, I think you might have guessed that I 'm not very patient.

Its been 2 hours! LOL.
Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 13 years ago
AR4eve thumbnail
PART 10

Early morning.
Armaan is still asleep, Riddhima wakes up takes her clothes and goes to shower. While walking she glances back at Armaan and stands there for a minute just looking at him. Armaan starts to come out of his sleep and immediately Riddhima breaks the trance and goes to shower. Armaan wakes up and sees that Riddhima is in the shower. He sits there in quietness waiting for Riddhima to come out. After about half an hour she comes out and happens to glance at Armaan who was staring at her.She could not neglect that and kept gazing at him just as he kept gazing at her. They didn't say anything for about 5 minutes and then Armaan said : Riddhima mujhe tumse kuch kehna hain.
Riddhima guilt stricken that she looked at him, that she gave him a chance to hurt her again, immediately looks away from him and starts doing her own work ignoring what Armaan just said.
But Armaan was determined that he had to tell her what he had decided. He continues: Riddhima, main janta hoon ki after behaving the way I have with you maybe I have lost the right to talk to you but do listen to me atleast once. Riddhima you don't know what I have been through and trust me If you would have known then things would have been very different.( Riddhima wants to go but wants to listen as well so she stays in the room fidgeting in her cupboard and listening to Armaan with her back facing him) Ridhhima I want to accept you thouroughly as my wife but there are some obligations that you would have to understand. These things were not in my hands Riddhima.. they were not otherwise things would have been very different for you and for me.... This is not an excuse ... No....That is why I wanted to talk to you. Tonight I will tell you everything that has happened with me and then I will leave it on you if you want to stay with me or not. But Riddhima aaj shaam tak ka waqt maang raha hu main.
Armaan expected no answer from her and he had thought that Riddhima would just storm out of the room but to his surprise Riddhima stopped whatever she was doing and walked towards Armaan. She looked into his eyes and said: I trust you and I know you would never do anything wrong. All I wanted was that you make me a part of your life b sharing your sorrows with me.(She smiles) I will wait for tonight.(And saying that she leaves from there)

Armaan stares at a leaving Riddhima: Riddhima, I don't know how you will react to all that I will tell you tonight but I cannot live in this guilt forever. And now I have to talk to Nikita.
He finds his phone and is about to call Nikki when he sees a familiar Number flashing. He picks up the phone but before he can say anything the speaker says: Mujhe tumse milna hain Armaan. 1:00p.m Coffee Shop. Armaan agrees and the caller hangs up the phone.

Riddhima comes downstairs and helps Ananya with the breakfast. After a while when she finishes with the breakfast she tells Ananya that she has to go to the college and Ananya gives her a nod to leave. Armaan comes downstairs as she is leaving. Riddhima turns back and happens to see Armaan. She smiles at him and he smiles back. Riddhima leaves. Armaan finishes his breakfast with everyone else and then leaves for work with Billy.

Riddhima in college submits the certificates and is about to return back when she decides to tour the college. Afterall she was about to study here so it would be a good idea to learn about the college first. She starts to go around the college.

Muskaan and Anjali reach college and they happen to see Riddhima roaming around. They come and surprise her. Muskaan says that she has a class so she has to go but Anjali says that she has no class until 11:00 and hence she could give Riddhima a tour around the college. Muskaan says that  she is done around 11:00 so she could give Riddhima company until 1:00 and they three could go out for lunch together as it has been days since they went out together. Riddhima says that she has to ask Ananya cuz She might have some work for her. Muskaan says that don't worry about Mom I will handle her. Riddhima tries to say something but Muskaan says that don't worry I will handle it and leaves from there for her class.
After Muskaan leaves Anjali tells Riddhima not to worry as Ananya won't say anything and that Muskaan knows very well how to handle Mom. Riddhima smiles at that and Anjali takes her around the college. After Class Muskaan calls Ananya and tells her to give permission to Riddhima and after much persuasion from Muskaan Ananya agrees but tells them to be with her.

Armaan is in his office. Its about to be lunch time. He remembers that he has to meet Nikki at the Coffee shop. He leaves from work and drives to the Coffee Shop.

Muskaan and Anjali finish their class and along with Riddhima they head to the Coffee Shop.

Armaan arrives at the Coffee Shop. He parks his car and and looks at the Coffee Shop. The Coffee Shop was huge, they had a courtyard outside where people could sit, and there was a lounge inside where people could sit as well. He arrives and scans the courtyard. He doesn't see her. So he takes out his phone and starts to text when he receives a text: I am inside in the lounge. So he goes inside the lounge and  he sees her.
Armaan walks to her: How are you Nikki? I t has been so long
Nikki who was not looking at him, gives him a glance: Yes Armaan. It has been been a long time since we last met outside.
Armaan feels ashamed and tries to not look at her.
Nikki looks at him and feels guilty that he is feeling guilty for somthing that he didnt even do. She asks him to sit down. The waiter comes in and they order some Coffee.

Riddhima, Muskaan, and Anjali reach the Coffee Shop. and take a place outside in the courtyard. They talk about what's going on in their life. After a few minutes Riddhima just happens to look around and she sees Nikki sitting inside in the Coffee Shop. She is shocked that Nikki is out like this. She wanted to see who she is with. THen It clicked her, that maybe this is the same person who has ruined her Life..... Riddhima excuses herself from there with the intention of getting something to eat. She asks Muski and Anji and they tell her what they want to eat. She goes inside and tries to locate Nikki with the guy.

Armaan and Nikki are sipping their coffee in silence as they don't know what to say. Armaan makes an attempt
Armaan: Look Nikki, I don't know how to say this but I have to... Nikki whatever was between us I truly cherish that but now that destiny has played such a fate on both of us I don't know what to do. Riddhima is my wife and its her right to feel loved, but I am not forgetting my duty towards you Nikki and our baby.
They hear a plate drop. They both turn but they see noone.
The cashier runs after the girl but she keeps running from there...... She catches a taxi and leaves immediately from there.

Thats It guys...

The Next Update Will be a big one for All AR fans.......
Happy Reading!!
Edited by AR4eve - 13 years ago
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Hey!

Okay, so I know I'm being kind of selfish, but can you update like reallllllly soon?
Please?

LOL. Sorry, I think you might have guessed that I 'm not very patient.

Its been 2 hours! LOL.

Sorry HUn... I know I have updated now....
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Vishlesha...:) wowww i soo luved the part...:)
it was nice to see Armaan making an attempt to tell Ridz everything n it was really sweet of her to listen n give him her assurance..:) <3
but omg....she heard them...plzz plzz let it be Ridz...it'll create a twist but a gud one which will bring AR closer...:) <3
i really really hope that Niki still tells Armaan everything...:) <3
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
wonderful...awesome n luved the part..<3
tc :)
Preet <3

P.S. I'm First to comment again..... soo proud of myself...lol😛😆
Edited by cutiepreet - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiii
awesome update
finally ridzy knows da truth
how will she react
what will she do
hope nikki tells armaan da truth
cant wait 2 c
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Wow wow wow and wow

Cont soon!
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was afraid that its gonna   happen and it did.....Plz nikki tell the truth so armaan can be free.....

continue soon ..cant wait to read more