suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Have a Prosperous New Year🤗
🤗🤗🤗

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Marsha:Yeah exactly..that HP episode when MSK enters that locked storeroom where Geet was there,she was wearing yellow suit and trying to escape from Brij and  even MSK was also wearing that sky/navy coloured shirt...today also similar situation and similar dress😲😲...mayb CVs r trying to tell us that we do remember the initial episodes🤣🤣🤣🤣...we need our symbolism queen Geetu here😆
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

but tell me why Brij was putting his hand on his head everytime he was getting those flashbacks😕...new style statement kya ??🤣

yup in tat jhoola wala scene.. t hand was scarching for longer thn just aiwi.. i think t jail bugs bit him there!! 🤣 talk abt biting Da Brij n Causing him an Itch!! t bugs must b hideous!!🤣🤣🤣
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@bri.........awesome opening post👏👏
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suj: Beautiful One 🤗🤗🤗 Thank you for the live update and wishing you an amazing new year full of laughter and joy... 🤗🤗🤗
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi and Byee GUyss I am rushingg out..I am already half an hour latee..tataaa🤗

My take on pg 1

here for lazy phoolss
----------------------------------------------
@Brii& Geetu Brri Loved your lines in the 1st post👏⭐️👏 haven't read rest will comment after i am back from my party..

-----------------
A very Happy New Year to All of you🤗
May All your Wishes be fulfilled
& May Bhaggu give us strength to follow our resolutions😆

Lemme List my resolutions so you guys can help me out too

-Ash Plz Get a Life from I-F

-Ash Stop making 10 million VMz

-Ash stop watching geet for a month you have exams in January

-Ash focus on your work, stop getting distracted while you are in school

-Ash don't mix up geet and your personal life when you are performing..Example: When you mentioned Khurana Constructions as a company for carrer advice in architecture to the students..

-Ash Control Your Mum she is getting crazy after MSK😆..After all he is just fiction..

Ermm That's all I remember🤔
-----------------------------------------------
Plan Flop: Gith is cute with her bickerings 😆

MSK Creating Climax of the show: Loved the way he chucked his tie and Gith ran away as expected No actionn😆hehe the way he was smiling reaidng her plan was adorable..

Daadi Giving Hand to Brij: haha the way he was talking normally was funny coz Brij ka voice is all deep with his OYEEEEEs..😆but it wasn't difficult to get used to it after watching his cassanova act yesterday🤣

NaBriMaan Trianglee: me was screaming Yesterday abt this😆

NE' Mehmaan Navazi: avoid my navazi spelling there don't knw if its ryt me is weak in hindi😛and the scene

Maaneet &brij Hit Miss: lovedd the flashbacks theree⭐️and wen Brij saw Maan Uff yaadein taaza hoo gayii😳😆His expression changedd..he was missing maan soo much..and Nakewl cusm in to complete the NaBriMaan Triangle🤣🤣..

Geet=Bodyguard of NE: I loved those shades between their unspoken talks..One side she was making sure tht his worry about Err-Jun harming Gith is removed so she suggests to keep an eye on them and the otehr hand she is khafa abt the bathroom thing..😳 

Err-Jun NE:why experiment with tehir BG and feed us MAAAAAAHIIIII with Maaneet..
yes it was sweetheart and not sweethurt😆

NE-Gith: The only thing I loved with the scene tht Cvz didn't use the cliched manner where NE wuld blast Gith for asking about Err-jun's doubtful Character...

Geet is feeling Chilly& Brij is feeling Hot with Anger: Plz no same flashbacks loved it before but again and again not same ones..I love the FB where he is pulled by the constabless and and he is staring at geet..lol..this is jus weird he is standing ryt there..I am sure geet can from the side of her eye that sumone is standing oh well this is how hit miss games work in tellydom😆But if she sees his face and doesn't recognise him tht is plain stupid😳

NaBRi: we had three interactionss of theirs in today's epi itself😆

Geet & Her Babaji: they are always adorable and but babaji myt be fedup to hear sadu ka talks from her all the time😆her self-talk was cute lol itne bedard bhi nahin hai wohh😛but she expects too much of sorry and requests from MaanGod🤣🤣

Geet ki Sazaa: Tsk tsk gith u didn't listen to MaanGod see you have bad cold noww.. and all office ki kurriyan never seen anyone sneeze so sab bekaar khadi hai😆

Geet ki Khwaish:LMAO she epxects him to pick her up,....haha after all he has picked her up 28 timess toh adat ho gayi hai na😆

Brij&Nakewl on a roll: Ahh atleast a knife if not talwar..Haha Nakewl ahs bcum a kaamchor coz his love Brij has taken over his kitchen and he is drinking tea Bindaas😆Wat was brij doing with the knife anyway it seemed like he was jus goin back and forth into his own handd😆

Brijjy in Maan's Stalker Chaddi: How does he knw Gith lives in outhouse..Its all Errr-Jun ka kaam..My shak is turning into yakeen..I think he is guiding him with all thiss..Loved the mystery there in the room making all the viewers biting their nails..

Maaneet Hug: There we go one more hug AS they hit double century😆Loved the hug with Maan comforting her, The kasam is over😛 and Brij sceming to kill two biirds with one stone😃

Kal Kuch Nahi Hogaa..Light Will Come on Brij will hide and these hits& misses will keep goin on until shaadi ka diin😆

@CVz Loved how Cvz are plauing by maintatining the curiosity factor..I am sure all of them will come back tomorrow to their Tv sets to find out what's cuming next so gud going with this Cvz...⭐️Hope ish Maanitained..AND cONGO SHONGO on completing 200 episodes hope u have many more but only with proper storyline, editing, screenplay etc. etc. Best Wishes to you🤗

@GC&DD as usual I say it everyday Faolouss Jobb⭐️👏

@Behzaad U don't speak much but still catch so many eye balls to urself..Marvellouss JOb with expressions and acts..⭐️⭐️👏

It wasn't full of Maaneet but more of side characters but I don't mind coz CVz knw who is gonna watch the episode on New Year's eve except for sum saddists lyk us..😆

VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r0vDJ9wY-I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Kavi: It's done, today is my little synopsis day, balancing last night's marathon with the sprint run tonight 😆

Rainbow Hues: 🤗

Mehr, Ashu, Suj  TY

Geets: Waiting to read urs, PM Me when you post with PG number please

All: Big HUGS from me - take care - catch u all later

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...Brij used to do that hand thing in HP too....He used to touch his hair then but now with the pagadi he can't....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ jyo
it's brij's new style of showing his disappointment. 
Like saying W*H my own sister took away my love, chodoonga nahi. 
MK ki bewafaai kabhi maaf nahi karoonga🤣
On the serious note:  Maneet seeing him now will put wedding at jeopardy, so CV will keep suspense intact like they did about Dev till engagement day. ab dekhna yeh hai kanyadaan kaun karega Brij ya Arjun

alrite enf blabbering I need to go make ginger tea ( reminded me of purvi di KMH vaali)🤣
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
My take on page 4: Updated

Since ab hum mil rahain har shanivar ko bhi so I am happy I wont be left with the image of Brij holding the dagger with Murder of Mr and Mrs Khurrana in his mind for 3 days.😆

hmmm I liked the episode
I liked the fact that they didnt delay the story progress for the sake of new year night only and they didnt make MSk break his vow either for it. This is fiction but when in soaps story is altered for special events that looks tooooo fake!

First Scene:😃😃Geet bhi na, she should have seen the whole "SHOW"
MSK saying aray Geet poora show tu dekhti jao...🤣Kaunsa show haan?😎

Rest of the Scenes:
Sardar caterers must be a whole setup, is that going to disturb Brij's plan ever. I mean he has murdered someone, that must crop up somewhere! CVs must have planned to end his entry as the cook to last for a few days only, coz beyond that I'll have a few questions. As in how can Brij cook? if he can how can he manage for a large gathering?  and so on.

Dadi said Sangeet is in 7 days........😲 in the soap world we move quite slowly....so i can safely say sangeet wont start until the end of January.. haan?

Arjun_NE hand Kiss: now thats pace! how long did Maan Singh Khurana take to reach that point??? Haan! This is the reason why MSK cant stand Arjun, Naintara is just an excuse, he doesnt like it that Arjun is phast!🤣

Last but not the least - the hug: Mr Khurrana didnt waste a second in hugging back! the vow is broken, i would have liked a few more attempts from geet to trap MSK