Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Shreya.... Howz it going?

@ Jo, u still here? At 3:30 in the morning?  😆
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
me Agree with soapy...

the wedding is already dragged to much....pppl are getting impatient....Brij is a man off action..he wont think to much about making a plan...

@shifa agree we back to the Pm game...hmmm again me in off out....

oops MC is it shreya or shifa....me confused😕 now.....sorry😳...
Edited by shali - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi guys...

Shreya, complete it soon
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya - I have a big complaint. Why do u stop ur stories at such crucial parts? It is splendid. Complete it soooooooonnnnn. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My take is updated on PG2..All go and better read it😆

Pasting here for online devils😛

Happy new year to all🤗 And congratulations to Geet team for successfully completing 200 episodes today👏👏👏👏👏....Today I feel the Geet team needs to b applauded big time  for giving us the most beautiful and divine Jodi of  the year...Maaneet😳...I m sure new year will bring some more freshness and creativity in the Maaneet love story now that both r all set to tie the knot in this new year😳

Coming to today's Episode Verdict

• If u watch the episode hoping its 200th episode..so lots of romance and ahem ahem..u will b disappointed😃
  • if u watch the episode hoping story progress and some curiosity element...u will b delighted😃
  • Execution was not upto the mark ...but CVs did manage to keep suspense throughout the episode intact😊
  • Overall it was a good episode from story-progress POV😊

Things I loved Today..
  • Geet accepting the fact that MSK has a better knowledge when it comes to judging a person👍🏼 ;So somewhere Geet knows that if MSK has his doubts on Arjun,then he cannot b all wrong😳...also liked how MSK has still kept his doubts on Arjun intact and is making sure his hawk eyes r on him all the time😉
  • Brij track and  the suspense element surrounding the character is managing to generate interest from a story POV👍🏼;There r lot of questions surrounding the character regarding his presense in Delhi all of a sudden or how he came to know that Geet stays with MSK and is getting married to him or whether Bri and Arjun r partners in crime or not🤔;I hope CVs r ready with these answers ...only then Brij track can b interesting😉;But his psycho act today seeing Geet on the terrace and then entering her room with that knife was quite interesting and the actor did a good job👍🏼;Only request to the CVs,plss don't run too fast with the Brij track;He should hv a proper strategy to attack MSK or Geet and not simply make foul attempts with a kitchen knife😆
  • Geet catching a cold next morning and then her sneezing act was quite funny😆😳;DD was completely natural in this scene👏 ;Also loved the way MSK was nodding his head after her each sneezing act🤣;It was quite a hilarious scene...
  • Loved the fact that MSK finally broke his promise and hugged Geet when she was scared of darkness😳;So this sort of indicated that when it comes to protecting his ladylove,MSK will not bother about any such promises😳;
  • Ending makes the viewers curious for next episode to see Brij and Maaneet confrontation👍🏼;Even if a hide and seek game is shown between Brij and Maaneet till the marriage point,even thats interesting to keep the viewers on tenderhooks and it always works from trps POV😛;So CVs don't take out cat so early from your bag..play with the suspense element in a intelligent manner😉😛..
  • Dunno if there is any symbolism here..but in HP when Geet was locked in a storeroom by Brij ,,and then her dupatta goes flying and falls on MSK and then he enters the storeroom from the window,Geet was wearing yellow suit and MSK was in blue/navy coloured shirt😉;Today again Brij is there to attack Geet and  Geet-Maan r wearing similar coloured dress😉..So any symbolism queens out here can throw light on this ??😉😆😛

Turn off for today
  • Editing of the first scene was a big letdown👎🏼 ..lots of scenes which were shown on SBS/SBB were edited in the actual episode;Even the precap yesterday showed MSK's front view while he was stripping in front of Geet😛 but today only his side view was shown😡😆;So overall first scene was a disappointment and also looked a bit incomplete🤔;Why I get a feeling that on Maaneet's suhagraat,MSK will ask Geet to wear the same red dress so that he can show her what really happened in that TV Show😉😳😳;Since CVs of this show hv a habit of opening loops and then closing them later,so I get a feeling this red dress fiasco is not over yet and its loop will b closed on SR 🤣🤣🤣🤣..
  • The night scene when she sits in the cold and acts all stubborn could hv been executed in a better way🤔...again the scene looked a bit incomplete to me
  • Brij's sudden entry in the outhouse to kill Geet looked a bit OTT;I mean it looked as if its a cakewalk for any random servent to simply enter the outhouse and kill Geet🤣🤣;They could hv shown Brij entering the outhouse from some window rather than walking up the staircase which indicated he entered from the main door which means the main door of the outhouse was opened for the psycho killers mayb😕😆..
  • Episode had a good flow but execution of certain scenes could hv been better🤔
  • Annie-Arjun scene din't leave any impact🤔;Piyush was good but Nikunj was flat..

Episode Rating:8/10...Viewers might hv expected a romantic episode today and mayb thats why many r diappointed😆,but what I liked today was that theres a story-progress in the episode and finally I saw a story in Maaneet track in the form of Brij😊;Thats what was missing in last few weeks when Maaneet track was running without any story but with Brij's entry,that void is slowly getting filled😳;Now only if CVs can bring Dev back for the justice track of Geet,then even that missing logic in the show will come back😳..Overall it was a good episode today from story POV👍🏼

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi swaty...

happy New Year....to all who are entering the den....
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey shreya 🤗 i m still here 😆 was going thru the previous pages 😆

but now i m leaving 😛 i m hungry😳
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shali
mchopra = shreya
gooseberry = shifa

@ Shreya
Hello 🤗
Happy New year

@ Swati
Hello 🤗
Happy New year
mchopra thumbnail
Hi priti..
shali its shreya not shifa..gossey is shifa..
jhan i see u come out of hididng..
and swati: ten min..yaar that mushy dialogue is not coming proprly..thst the whole issue..hehe
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo W*F? u r still here 😆 what happened to NOT SLEEPING with ur HUSBAND 😛?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣