Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Moni my sweetu what a analysis mindblowing tune to hosh hi udha diye. Oh god I loved specially where Viren called Nandu to his bedroomπŸ˜‰ and asked koi hai to nahi kya chal raha hai bossπŸ˜† Yahan Nivi ki jaan par bani hai aur yeh dono omg and the part where of NivRen flirting scene where Nivi was holding Viren's hand and he said vase to main bahut bahadur huin par kya karoon main bahut jawaan huin agar koi unch neech hogai to main kya jawab doonga.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chlo guys m off to sleep...
it's 5:30am and i believe it's alsmot 12 in india aswell =D
happy new yrs to u all once again..and G'nite =D
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
Ketty, I think next week is not going to be easy for us. First Viren will not be seen after Monday's episode and then MP on full speed.. Maybe by next Friday things will be back to normal when Nivi will miss Viren and will realize that she is in love with him and call him back??? 

Rach: what a wonderful introduction to a new thread on our favorite couple and may all our hopes and dreams for them come true!

It is very strange that Viren decides to leave. I wonder what they will show as the cause for Viren leaving Nivi in a lurch. I'm sure he's going to Delhi with Sid to fix the mistake he possibly made with a client. But it could be that Viren leaving is part of his plan to catch the MP. If the MP believes that no one is around to help and protect Nivi then he/she will act out a bit more, then this allows Viren to catch the MP. Also, Jawahar's absence is very weird and I think Nandu may be somehow involved in this mystery. One thing is for certain. After Monday we are in for some boring or not so exciting episodes as Viren will be gone for God knows how long πŸ˜­

Lastly, Happy New Year Everyone!! It's still only 10:30 am for me  and 2011 is knocking at the door, but some of you will be opening the door to 2011 in a few short minutes! I hope that this coming year is filled with fun, happiness, laughter, love, and success for everyone!
Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

chlo guys m off to sleep...

it's 5:30am and i believe it's alsmot 12 in india aswell =D
happy new yrs to u all once again..and G'nite =D

Byee Sanju Diii!!!!!!
Resh..... thumbnail
Moni............. loved your analysis........... nivren scenes were really wonderful.................
when nivi acknowledged him about being accha pati.........he grabbed on that word pati.......... he was really happy when he heard that from nivi's mouth.........πŸ˜†......poor darling.................  and the dining room scene ..........could'nt stop smiling when i saw that......πŸ˜†.... my heart stopped...........
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Faiza I loved your analysis. I also love all of your optimism too. I trust Viren, it will take a lot to break my trust in him, but my optimism is running low today. I am very optimistic person most of the time. But may I was expecting something totally different today. Anyways I was laughing when you said you were hiding behind pillow while watching. Actually I was imagining that scene. πŸ˜† Thanks sweetie for making me laugh. πŸ€—
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
happy new year 2011 in india

gud nite dears...
Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Resh..... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

happy new year 2011 in india

gud nite dears...

Happy new year ......
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Faiza I loved your analysis. I also love all of your optimism too. I trust Viren, it will take a lot to break my trust in him, but my optimism is running low today. I am very optimistic person most of the time. But may I was expecting something totally different today. Anyways I was laughing when you said you were hiding behind pillow while watching. Actually I was imagining that scene. πŸ˜† Thanks sweetie for making me laugh. πŸ€—

Thank Youuu Ketty Diiii!!!
No, seriously, it was soooo bad, just the knife in mid air, and Nivi's face!
Itna dar lag raha tha!!!
Yh, Ketty Dii, you are a very optimistic person, and that's what I LOVE about you, and all of you guys!! So fikar not, Viren's a smart dude πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before I disappear again, I know I am doing this quite for a long time kya karu ghar mein sab bache hai, their mama is strick but atta is very cool for themπŸ˜†. Sorry off topic let me write my thoughts.

1. NivRen scene: Actually when I wrote my post yesterday I forgot to mention one thing, I knew with the expression Viren was showing after the hug when they were looking at each other that it will be the first time he will show rather speak his insecurity of losing her to her face and that is what happened in today episode.
The episode began with Viren calming Nivi and making her drink water, this guy is really something he knows how to handle each and every situation and the way he composed himself was great, he did it for her. Nivi starts telling him that I did not do anything, he says I know first drink some water and then he sits beside her and tells her rather shows her his insecurities, vulnerabilities specially inregards with her. The way he started the dialogue was great he is still composed but deep down he is hurting so much and says to her that I know ki I am not your love, you got married to me out of mazboori but I love you more than anything and its only you I got and I don't want to lose you. (Girls I really felt so bad for him, Sweetu who always brushes off when ever it comes to show his insecurites and all today he could not control and put on his mask the mask slipped completely off even for few minutes and it is good that Nivi could see this even though she was not in a state of mind to see all this but she will remember this as for them each and every moment of them is captured in their hearts and this moment is captured in her heart) then she tells him I know I maynot have accepted our relation completely, our marriage was circumstancial but what ever the situations might be they were not that bad ki I would take this drastic step and she gets up (as she is restless as this incident hurt not only her but her husband, her friend too) and tells him that I know you love me a lot and I know that you will always be with me so why do you think I will do like this and at that moment he understood her and thought his fears were all for nothing his wife, his friend and his love even though she is not feeling the same as him will not does not leave him for anything and he holds her by her shoulder and tells her that it felt really good to hear this from you now I understand you and I know you will not do anything like that (he really felt so touched by her confession even though its not a love confession but she does respect and trust him and she genuinely respects his love for her) and tells her this might be someone's doing and hearing this poor Nivi got little more tensed but he gives her his assurance that he will find out who it is(If you all noticed after this dialogue he completely changed his behaviour to again the same old flirty self because guys this was needed, why you ask, its for Nivi if he also is in a very serious mode regards with this matter it will effect her big time. He did his job of alerting her that someone out there is hell bent on making her go crazy and from now onwards she will be careful, and Viren will do his actions at the side he need not worry her more with his worries and thinking. But he made sure that she will be on alert)So he tells her from now onwards if you see anything unusal please tell me and she tell yes and says if I got such a good husband (Nivi still wants to prove to him that she did not do anything wrong, she is thinking that he told all those things just to make her calm. Poor girl she doesn't know that her husband is already in action mode)Then our Sweetu says oh you got a husband you didn't tell me does he love you as much as I do, if yes I need to meet him and it bring smile on her face (he was just waiting for that to return and he does what ever to bring that smile on her face) Sweetu counts that as number 10, oh I thought he forgot counting but he is really into it.πŸ˜† then sweetly asks her if she needs anything to drink she refuses and says let me go to kitchen (Girls did you all notice, Nivi is so strong and she is becoming stronger with her husbands love, friendship, care, respect adn trust. It was not even an hour the rope thing happened but she is already to start a new. This girl is really something, definitely she may have got her mothers nature of shy and timidness but got her grandma's nature to fight backπŸ‘ just Bravo Nivi Bravo)
Viren sweetly says there are so many people there why you need to go but she has to go (being a well cultured, traditional girl she can never backoff from her duties) that is another reason he admires her so much.
When she is leaving he says statue(playing game, oh Sweetu I am telling ya this guy is reliving every moment he missed in his life with Nivi. The way he behaves with her as a kid, as a lover, as a friend its just sweeeetttttt) she turns around and he again plays with her oh you never played this game you should not move until I tell you to and you cannot leave until I give permission and she laughs he says oh my its 11th time, and says how come all my plans are going waste, first with the bike and then with my photgraphs I need to do something big and you know right? ya you should as you are living wtih me and you are just becoming like me(isn't it true girls, Nivi is becoming so like Viren Lively, Jolly, Bubbly, always smiling) she tells him that what ever you gave me until now is enough for me and this smile you ae counting it maybe 11th one for  you but all the smiles are just only and only because of you and even now if you want to give me something give me your companionship always (how can he refuse that, they cannot refuse one another anything the other asks) he was just smiling and admiring her and her nature.
2.This scene between the sisters is so sweet. Divya I tell ya all I am so dreading for this girls life (as a woman myself I am dreading for this girl and her happy life, just because she is Hema's daughter who doesnot know what to teach her daughet what is good/bad is just destroying her daughter life and her daughters good nature which got buried deep inside its not coming out to see the light at all)Nivi comes into the kitchen, she is still worried about her sisters behaviour from past few days and he is dreading she will be rude again but Divya completely showed her old self to her sister with her caring nature and love for her sister, just that was enough for Nivi a minimicro second of love and she was so happy that her sister is the same old sister who was back home with her. the way both talk and with her elderly authority Divya telling Nivi not to worry I will take care of everything and feeding her kheer. I really liked it after so long we got to see this again. And then Nivi wanted to go to store room but Divya denies it saying you will be scared but I really liked the answer Nivi gave that your Nivi is not scared di, I am alright and whatever is happening what not an illusion its real but I cannot dwell upon the past I need to live my life for the fullest. at this even Divya was happy for her sister.
3. Store room the stalker is back I am not going to talk much about this its a party spoiler. But liked how Nivi thought when she saw the rope that she need to inform Viren (you know girls I was thinking Nivi take the rope with you, if you leave it here it will be gone by the time you are back and see that what happened)
4. Viren-Nandu scene: Viren is into action now, he won't show this to anyone but his mind is working full time now. And I liked how he trusts Nandu so much. (And all Nandu fans, and Nandu crazies out there even Nandu's name is cleared today. he is not working for anyone but I don't know I have a feeling he might be working for Viren and Sid now to be a guard for his choti didi/bhabhi. on a lighter note if he helps Viren in this Viren will find him a girl from his listπŸ˜‰)
5.KEshav-Yash scene: oh girls yash is so grown up now adays all taking care of his dad and dadi. The same happened to Nivi that she got into responsibility at a young age and now its Yash's turn. But Keshav and his hatred is reaching its limit and as we all are thinking it will end only and only his name is cleared by Viren.
6. Hema-Pratap scene: I like how in this serial they are showing the husband-wife relation in all ages. I liked how pratap was telling her to be in her limits with the inlaws but yeh Hema toh ek kaan say sunti hai aur dusre say chodthi hai. She will learn only in a hard way and I am so sorry for Divya because she is the sacrficing goat here. ITs only and only when comes to Divya this lady will learn her lession.
7.Divya-Sid scene: Oh Sid is so worried about Nivi, poor guy he because of his promise could not even talk to her. (don't know why I have a feeling it will be both brothers working towards finding the culprit. I know most of you don't want Sid's intereference but I think its needed. He could not do anything for his love but atleast he should do something for a friend) then comes Divya, she asks him if he is upset about Nivi. He just brushes off saying nothing. (I thought he should have said yes, then could both talk together what is happening but he did not open his mouth I think because he doesnot want to create another problem for Nivi with Divya) then he tells her about Delhi trip and she says why, he explains and I liked how she said yes, you need to go we don't want anything wrong happen and its your job. Don't worry I will take care everything here(I think she was assuring him of Nivi, what do you think girls?)
8. NivRen scene: This was so like Sweetu all masti, mazak and romance. The way he acted like a girl all shyness its brilliant even with all her bad mood Nivi smiled at him. (tht is what he wants, he doesn't want her to think about it at all and wants to change her mood) and I really liked this scene so much. The way they walk hand in hand is just so sweet to watch. When he does masti again she sweetly scolds him saying be serious sometimes and he follows her (I really like this in them, the way they teach each other. Don't friends do the same with each other)
When they come into the store room al of you must have noticed while NIvi is searching Viren's expression changes he understood something happened that is the reason she got me here. When she saw the rope and then again she was searching fo rthe big bundle Viren's mind is working. At the end she did find the bundle but its not the same and she thought if she tells him that he will mistake her (oh Nivi you should have told him) but anyways he did understand something happened but he didn't show it to her face but with a smile says so you brought me here to show the rope and she changed the direction and told him yes we will make jula inthe patio. Oh Sweetu so sweetly tell her that how can I know I was not here remember but its your order and it will be done do you want it now or can wait (if you notice they did not show his full reaction but even from the side he understood she is hiding soemthing and its to do with the MP)and she tells him she can wait and puts the bundle away. So our Nivi's husband is into action now.
Precap: Girls, don't worry about Viren leaving. I am sure he is in action mode and will find the culprit. He is leaving with Sid (I have a feeling that they both will talk and plan something. I want them to plan together in this two minds are better than one right?)
I think he realized that MP is someone from their own family and if he leaving will give them full rein its good because they can find the culprit soon. I am hoping as Sid is out of picture Divya will take care of her sister because for her its only Sid when he is around nothing is visible.
Sorry for the long post, and now your comments.