NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HELLO MY NIVRAN PSYCHOTICS FRIENDS

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND MY CUTIEPIE COUPLE NIVREN MAY GOD MAKE THEIR BOND MORE STRONGER AND FULFIL ALL THEIR DESIRES

Guys can you imagine we have finished 14 threads on NivRen in just 3 months and ready for the 15 thread on the eve of New year.

NIVREN What do I say about them

NIVI: A shy, reclusive, sweet, humble. good hearted girl,  who lost her mother at a tender age of 6 and her father lost in his world of disappointment and couldn't give her the desired care. She had to become responsible at such a young age to handle her family and younger brother. In this she got love and support from her dadi Naintara who was not only her mother but her father, guide, mentor everything. Then comes a boy in her life who stole her heart and she started dreaming about him. But her dreams shattered when the boy didn't stoodup for her and she was left heartbroken. But positive outcome of this was the girl who was thought to be delicate from outside was proved to be very strong internally and fighted the odds. She thought love was not for her but destiny have different plan and here comes

Viren: A extrovert, outgoing, naughty, handsome boy with golden heart who was ruthlessly separated from his grandfather (he loved most) and family by his own parents and sent away to the outerworld at a very small age. He had to become responsible to handle himself in cruel world at that age and no one was there to love him, to protect him. He came back to Shimla after so many years but met a girl who wanted to save her father and could do anything for him. He met her few times and fell in love with her despite of knowing she loved someone else. He confessed his feeling with pure honesty and asked her hand from her grandmother but shattered after knowing that his brother too loved her. But here it came in front that though he seemed to be very jolly, outgoing person he is very reserved when it comes to his pains, insecurities and vulnerabilities and to hide that part of heart where he want no one should reach he put a facade of over childish nature. He still has lots of mysteries associated with him 

DESTINY PLAYED a Game and circumstances lead them get married. Intially Viren loved Nivi more that any limit but Nivi never loved him. But Viren supported her at every moment and stood by her like rock even knowing that she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings and never missed a chance to show his love whether writing ILU in storeroom, showing her their picture and chand, supporting her in Dadi's operation, fasting for her in KC. Slowly Nivi to start realizing his love for her and KC fast left the bigger impact on her as she had never imagined this much love was made for her. This led to their first date and they become dost in real sense and friendship and trust become stronger between them. Then after seeing Bridal pic of brother Viren felt they too should have bridal pics so he planned a beautiful surprise for Nivedita and brought the bridal dress for both. This was the best moment in their life and the song lyrics beffiting them beautifully

Nivi to Viren

Pal pal khushiyaan de raha hai tu aai dost sun

As Viren gave all the happiness to Nivi

Tu hi saathi, to hi yaara to farishta khuda ka

He has become her only friend and angel who filled her life with happiness

Viren to Nivi

Tu mera hai humsafar yeh dosti pyar mein jayegi haan badal

For Viren she has become his life, his breath and he will get her love so soon.

Not to forget the beautiful and meaningful hug (Thanks to MP) which show the complete reliance and trust of NIVI on Viren and protectiveness of Viren for Nivi.  

So in the end I would like to say I really wish their bond grow stronger with each passing day. They entered in test together; fighting together so will emerge as winner together with each other support.

ENJOY CHATTING MY NIVRENDEEWANIES

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PREVIOUS NivRen thread collected and summrerized by Ashly (Ashred12) she did mindblowing job:

1) Nivi and Viren
2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track
3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship
4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!
5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai
6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?
8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story
9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai
10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever
11) NivRen-Till eternity
12) NiVren - The heart does go on...
13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts
14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

NivRen Psychotics:

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu,Payal,Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, fahida, prasheetha, Reshma (copied from Anju if someone left or new tell me I will add them)

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RACH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOO!!!!
And Wow, WHAT A Begginning To The New Thread And To 2011!!!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
First Class!!
Loved It!!!!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow congrats guys =D
our 15th discussion thread! we r toooooooooooooo fast aren't we ;-)
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach beautiful introduction. Thanks sweetie for doing this. Looking at Monday's precap we have a tough road ahead. I am not going to watch Nivi get tortured by her sister and MIL, but I will still be here talking to you guys. I enjoyed CCBM more because of all of you and your wonderful writings. ðŸ¤—
KinSanj thumbnail
guys one thing i've observed today is that who ever this mp is surely knows Nivi's history very well...this person definately knows what nivi's mother was like and that's why that mp is tryign to show that it's a hereditary issue...nivi's mom probably experienced hallucinations and got scared easily which led her to commit suicide...Now if you think of it the MP certainly cannot be any of the main 3, divya, sid and viren are clueless about this..especially divya, she has no idea how her tayi ji died...so it has to be one of the elders...btw where is jawahar? he's been missing since the KC...*strange* but yeah...this is my POV

do share ur views guys =D
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rachna dear for this new thread. Amazing introduction. You have captured each and every event of NiVren - their journey together.

And thanks to Ashy for keeping track of all our NiVren threads... good going girls.

BTW, I did not like today's episode... It could have been made more meaningful but CTs did not. I was expecting some more talk between NiVren. Whatever they said was good but could have been better. Viren knows that he is not her love and their shaadi is majboori. I felt so bad for him when he said that to Nivi but Nivi pacified him. And then he turned into jovial mood, again flirting.... I want him to stop this for sometime... The intensity that we saw yesterday was missing... The only thing after the first scene was when he said to himself "Mein bhi yehi dhoondne ki koshish kar raha hun"... while giving rope to Nandu. 
And precap is more scary - What happened that Viren decided to leave and say that to Nivi "jab tak tum apne dil se nahin apnaogi mein wapis nahin aayunga".. Yeh Viren Sood ka promise hai and he leaves. And CC taunts Nivi ki ab to Viren bhi chala gaya, ab tumhe is ghar mein kon bachayega... I am hell scared now. CTs should have shown something positive today as it is New Year EVe.. WHy spoil our weekend like this???
I do not feel like writing any analysis today..I am so bumped..
KinSanj thumbnail
I love viren's punjabi *kaano wich thand pad gayi* I was like this 😃😳
it was like a hindi punjabi mix 😆
it's actually "kanna wich thand paegayi!"
but dats all kool...it's viren we r talking bout his unique 😳 uske liye sab maaf hehe!
mahix3 thumbnail
Wow Rach Di, great new post.
I'm just shook up after the precap.
Viren left...? 
I just... why???
😭
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

guys one thing i've observed today is that who ever this mp is surely knows Nivi's history very well...this person definately knows what nivi's mother was like and that's why that mp is tryign to show that it's a hereditary issue...nivi's mom probably experienced hallucinations and got scared easily which led her to commit suicide...Now if you think of it the MP certainly cannot be any of the main 3, divya, sid and viren are clueless about this..especially divya, she has no idea how her tayi ji died...so it has to be one of the elders...btw where is jawahar? he's been missing since the KC...*strange* but yeah...this is my POV

do share ur views guys =D

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
Ketty, I think next week is not going to be easy for us. First Viren will not be seen after Monday's episode and then MP on full speed.. Maybe by next Friday things will be back to normal when Nivi will miss Viren and will realize that she is in love with him and call him back???