Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Navzz , Anju , milieee , Shova I agree wid u all . U said each n every thng so rght .
Viren just did it 2 catch MP , He understands Nivi so much , He loves her so much n just becozz she didn't come outside 2 say c-off 2 him will nt make him so angry tht he will say so much 2 him

BTW did u all watch tht Scene where Yash brinfgs flowers , those flowers were given by Viren 2 his chand . He might b feeling veryy Bad tht hu he behaved eid her n i thnk thatzz why he gave it 2 Yash 2 give it 2 Nivi . I hope ki Yash gives it 2 Nivi n tells her tht Viren was veryy happyy while givng dis flowers n then Nivi realizes tht She lovess Viren .

OMGG Guyzz do u thnk we will get d confession in dis week ? I hope yes becozz after 2dy it's just impossible for me 2 wait
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok Anju loved your analysis but few things which make me feel bad see BS doesn't know enough about Viren we can understand his stands for Viren that he doesn't want to give Viren a chance and moreover more than his mistakes its JW mistakes which were affecting BS decision about Viren. The problem is with his luck he did most wonderful thing and fulfilled his dadaji actual wish and saving family honor by marrying Nivi but the conditions and circumstances were such that it looked like Viren's mistake as no one even get to know the reasons behind it not even BS came to know about it and couldn't see how responsibly he stood at his grounds, now even his small mistake came in limelight as it made a clint to suffer and further I think this MU is going to increase if something happened and again he will not be able to fulfill the commitment.
Monika what a action packed analysis I loved it completely you gave each and every emotion so beautifully good I liked it.

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Moni loved your take on NivRen scenes of today. I liked today's episode a lot for multiple reasons but the best was Viren's attitude (though i never like it targeted to Nivi but none the less it is back), and Nivi missing her husband and that too so soon. She really looked cute at that time. I just hate CC and YD more and more everyday. What kind of mothers are they, it's just beyond me. 

Sorry sweetie can't press like button even if I want to, it says my limit of 10 is over. ðŸ˜•

Oh it'ss okk dear . same prob is wid me also . 😭 . ohh thanxx jaan for likingg it . I 2 lovedd d episode veryy much ,It had everythng frm anger 2 emotions, 2 cufeness , 2 realization everythngg . I loveddd it yaar .

Yupp Hate CC n YSD . Especiallyy YSD hu dare she 2 tell dis thng yaar n tht 2 for her own real granson ki " Viren ko jaane do , YAHAN REHKE VAISE BHI VO KYA KARTA H ? " I mean hu cn she say tht yaar ? Ridiculouss . 😡 . Poor Viren was totallyy shattered at tht time . looked like he will broke at tht time only . But asusual again He hide his pain behind his cutee n innocent smile . 😭  . n CC ohh Man she is d luckiest Maa ki she got a son like Viren but she hardly cares . 😡 .All she cares n lovess is MONEY N PROPERTY . I mean d way she says 2 Viren ki he hav 2 prove himself infront of every1 .It was becozz she doesn't wanted 2 get insulted infront of evry1 becozz of her son if in furure her son again des a mistake . She was concereend abt her own status n nt abt her son 😡😭 .n my poorr babyy jaaanu lovess his Maa So much ,
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
moni loved ur analysis jaan. welldone.

ANd ketty and moni i know jaan i loved his attitude too.

but moni i dont think we will get a confession soon jaan sorry but there is too much to solve still and a confession now wont be that great amonst all this tension. I just want nivi to relise her feeling soon, but confession is a long way to come.

also ketty i know i am also over the limit so guys i cant hit like button too uff so annoying.

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok Anju loved your analysis but few things which make me feel bad see BS doesn't know enough about Viren we can understand his stands for Viren that he doesn't want to give Viren a chance and moreover more than his mistakes its JW mistakes which were affecting BS decision about Viren. The problem is with his luck he did most wonderful thing and fulfilled his dadaji actual wish and saving family honor by marrying Nivi but the conditions and circumstances were such that it looked like Viren's mistake as no one even get to know the reasons behind it not even BS came to know about it and couldn't see how responsibly he stood at his grounds, now even his small mistake came in limelight as it made a clint to suffer and further I think this MU is going to increase if something happened and again he will not be able to fulfill the commitment.

Completlyy agrred wid u Rach . Why there is so discrimination b/w 2 sons of same family ? just becozz 1 livedd his whole childhood wid d family only n d other one was completlyy far away frm all lovee n caring of his family . So whatzz d fault of Viren in tht ?

Despite of beeing far frm his family , He understands n lovess his family more then Sid . HE is responsible more the Sid . n hav a veryy veyyyyy gd n golden heart more then Sid . Toh Why Always tht poor guy hav 2 prove everythng ? Why he was always considered 2nd best 2 sid ? Why Viren's small fault was considered as a bigg fault but whenn it came 2 sid no fault was seen in him why ? d mistake whch sid was gong 2 do sometimes i thnk it should b told 2 him by Viren . So tht his dadaji opens his eyes n should remove d paatti of sid's love frm his eye n see hu much responsible Viren is !! n had it not b his reputation was almost destroyed by Sid . 

@Rach thanxx jaan for lokingg my analysis dear .
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

moni loved ur analysis jaan. welldone.

ANd ketty and moni i know jaan i loved his attitude too.

but moni i dont think we will get a confession soon jaan sorry but there is too much to solve still and a confession now wont be that great amonst all this tension. I just want nivi to relise her feeling soon, but confession is a long way to come.

also ketty i know i am also over the limit so guys i cant hit like button too uff so annoying.

Ohh jaan thankzzzz for likingg it . it reallyy mean so much for me 😊 .

I know jaan , i was also thnkng ki we will nt get confession so soon . As 1st Nivi hav 2 realizee it fully .Although She started thnkng ki somethng is wrong wid her 😆😉 becharii usse kyaa pata ki us jadugar ne uske upar kya jaadu kiya h 😆 

Ohh Jaan don'tt start abt his attitude topic yaar . Otherwise widin dis 5 mins dis thread will finish 😆 n u know dis veryy well . rght? 😉 

Yaarr i m soo happyy ki he had tht attitude again as i was badly missing his attitude yaar . Becozz wid tht attitude only he netered in d show , becozz of tht attitude only we fall for Viren ( Ofcourse Kinshuk 2 should b blamed for it 😆😉 ) .n again seeng tht attitude ohhhh 2 hottt 2 handlee yaar . n dis attitude , dis expressions , dis looks hott looks cn only b given by KINSHUK
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Same with me even I can't hit like button guys and even I don't think confession is so soon as now the game is played with BS and not with Nivi alone and this will take the toll of complete Sood family and I am sure Nivi will be blamed for it big time and guys one more thing it's Viren who has good knowledge of medicines how don't know but he even drugged Nivi so it shows he has knowledge of drugs. Though I believe Viren but I don't believe CT's they can change a character immidiately from very good to very negative and now also game has been played with medicines only. I am very much scared.

Oh god its becoming too confusing and why are you worrying about YD and CC doesn't we know the kind of person these 2 ladies are. They can't even think of other's emotions forget about Nivi and vandana they couldn't even think of Viren's emotions.

Did you notice YD took chances for insults first she taunted VD by handling all the responsibilities to CC, then Nivi by asking her indirectly to listen to CC and then V by telling yaha rehkar karta bhi kya hai.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Monika what a action packed analysis I loved it completely you gave each and every emotion so beautifully good I liked it.

hey moni superb analysis...😃 I love you for taking so much time and effort to explain so many things to us. i need to read it some more times to give it full justice.

@ shova, milee, and anju...thanks for your positive attitude. It is wat I needed for sure. you made me think from diff perspective and how Viren has said the dialogs indirectly. plus he was smiling when he left the hall and nivi nodded no..she wont come to the door...so i see the double dialog meaning here. 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same with me even I can't hit like button guys and even I don't think confession is so soon as now the game is played with BS and not with Nivi alone and this will take the toll of complete Sood family and I am sure Nivi will be blamed for it big time and guys one more thing it's Viren who has good knowledge of medicines how don't know but he even drugged Nivi so it shows he has knowledge of drugs. Though I believe Viren but I don't believe CT's they can change a character immidiately from very good to very negative and now also game has been played with medicines only. I am very much scared.

Oh god its becoming too confusing and why are you worrying about YD and CC doesn't we know the kind of person these 2 ladies are. They can't even think of other's emotions forget about Nivi and vandana they couldn't even think of Viren's emotions.

Did you notice YD took chances for insults first she taunted VD by handling all the responsibilities to CC, then Nivi by asking her indirectly to listen to CC and then V by telling yaha rehkar karta bhi kya hai.

Man I hate YD...she really knows how to taunt ppl. she is a pro. and I also feel CC has learnt her taunting from YD only....mostly i felt bad for VD and Viren. 
plus I dont know why BS did not stop YD from giving all resp to CC before she left.
I mean VD is the big bahu right?? we all know YD treats VD as a second class citizen in the house. Even Sid has asked him mum why they treat her badly?? 

Today she took hits at all 3 ppl she does not like. ðŸ˜¡