Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

WOW.....awesome...
your cheerleaders are back to support you for your excellent work....

my mom says if u r good from heart then everyone one will love you and your work.....your writing says everything di....dats why your our angelπŸ€—
Angel Image - 1

Wow!...I am crying with happiness now...to be called an angel...first time I think!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

awww (((((hugs))))) and kisses back at ya!
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi PriyaπŸ€—

did u sleep well?πŸ˜ƒ

read, would love to know your thoughts!!...πŸ˜ƒ

agree with cb di...you cover everything so there is nothing to say except cursing both my dyaan aunty and Rv....

i slept for 3 hours...then complete my home work...thought to sleep again but my brothers friends are preparing for news year eve.....so they destroyed my beautiful sleep...ugh

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no no dreamy no late nights for me at all..

just ur writing is so good  that i hv simply nothing left to say.. its totally perfect and complete
-sia- thumbnail
superb writing...a big round of applause to u di..i feel complete only when i watch the epi n read your analysis..it gives a whole new dimwension to everything!!
as for the epi it was quite good..bhauji as usual just thinking of the moment n not abt the future n as usual under estimates love dat too true love!! RV is plannin huge n bhauji is just a mohra..his aim is to have Avdesh gone forever which is impossible!! he too needs to redeem himself a bit!! hopefully CV's shud not disappoint us!! but the best part of everything is Avdesh..right from the silent shy lover..to a loving husband...his progress has been very good!! guess he follows the mantra "slow n steady wins the race".. ;)  
yoga23priya thumbnail

Wow!...I am crying with happiness now...to be called an angel...first time I think!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

awww (((((hugs))))) and kisses back at ya!

di but  whatever i said u true...

cb di,mili,sia,sara diπŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

you sound tired...late night partying?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

bhootni yesterday was looking beautiful in that pink sari...when she met RV in that field, for a moment I really thought theymight flirt....I don't know why, but I am keen on that jodi!!!πŸ˜†

I think RV will sort her out, show her the way out!...he isn't far gone yet...it's really hurting him what he is doing but his eye is on the goal to capture Avdesh...

@bold - that's true Dreamy...these two wud make a perfect jodi... both sly and wicked and can do anything for their maqsad (bhauji's Avdesh and RV's wardi) πŸ˜‰
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  ferdous & pryia & sia & cb &  every oneπŸ€—

how  r u?

as always u said every things & mind blowing πŸ‘

as for RV,  honestly, i cant accept  he is a negative  anymore.
cos  his post & his honor are  in danger. he must  try  to save his job . in mine mind, his work  isnt  illegal    he never accept bribe from bahuji  & this is show to us he is a  honest man . already, arpi  is a criminal  &  she shot to  police  & her hubby  is  too. (i know, we love our  hero very much .)πŸ˜‰

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LovelyDreamy..I really feel the sly RV & Bahuji should just pair up & go to hell...But now Bahuji will know exactly what Arpta means to Avdesh!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sia-

superb writing...a big round of applause to u di..i feel complete only when i watch the epi n read your analysis..it gives a whole new dimwension to everything!!

as for the epi it was quite good..bhauji as usual just thinking of the moment n not abt the future n as usual under estimates love dat too true love!! RV is plannin huge n bhauji is just a mohra..his aim is to have Avdesh gone forever which is impossible!! he too needs to redeem himself a bit!! hopefully CV's shud not disappoint us!! but the best part of everything is Avdesh..right from the silent shy lover..to a loving husband...his progress has been very good!! guess he follows the mantra "slow n steady wins the race".. ;)  

Hi Soumya,πŸ€—

aww thanks for the kind words.😳😊

You know I felt sorry for RV, I don't know why but I still hope he turns out to be an ok guy...I felt yesterday he was caught, his job means everything and to save it that is why he is going along with bhootni...obviously he has his own agenda.

As for Avdesh, I think he and Papa Rai make a great comic team...seriously, everythime it is a comedy with them both!....And when Avi spoke to Arpi, it reminded me of that night they went fro a drive, his voice was soft and loving...they so want to enjoy being a normal couple...I hate what is going to happen...though looking forward to it because we will now see a different Avdesh...the lover who will turn the wold upside down to get his wife back....

bhootni better watch out!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

LovelyDreamy..I really feel the sly RV & Bahuji should just pair up & go to hell...But now Bahuji will know exactly what Arpta means to Avdesh!!

Hi Laxmi,πŸ€—

You know that woman knows what Avita feel for each other!...she does and that is why she is doing this....it is a last ditch effort...but she will lose big time! Because she could never understand the love between them, it is pure and bright. She is too filled with darkness and evil to comprehend that, which is why she always lose..though she does mess things up a bit. However, I am looking at this as testing time for Avita and they will come flying through it!

As for RV, I do still feel sympathetic for him....till he does something that makes him irreedemable.