While darkness approaches...lovers rejoice.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Author Unknown

Part 1

RV comes back to the car and makes some excuses that it was dacoits, they fled when he managed to free himself. At the station he finds his SO searching his office for the file on Avdesh Thakur Singh....RV takes out his temper on the desk after the SO leaves. His eyes fall on a newspaper which has his and Avdesh's picture on. In his mind he hears Bhauji talking about his hard work to earn his medals and stripes. He takes out his phone and calls Bhauji, her words about how they can help each other flashes through his mind. After the call, he looks shattered and closes his eyes tightly as if to deny the path he had just taken to save his uniform (feeling sick, are you?).

Part 2

Avdesh is dressed up in the sherwani his wife wanted him to wear. He picks up a picture of Arpita and smiles....how do I look?..I'm coming to meet you...He puts the picture down and sets off.....Bhauji enters his room and smiles brilliantly....You look very nice. Your choice is great....Avdesh smiles shyly, though looking pleased at the compliment....What do I know if clothes, it is Arpita who told me over the phone. You should thank her.....Bahuji's smile becomes a watt brighter (Avi dear, time to get suspicious!)....when she came into your life, she changed it. You are so lucky to have her as your wife! May god keep you two safe always....(how come the ground did not swallow her up at her blatant lies?!). Avdesh moves to leave and then asks her whether she is coming to which Bhauji replies she is coming later. Bhauji waits till he leaves before she comes over and picks Avita wedding picture up. She smiles coldly....You are so happy you saved his life, well it's only for few more days...when my plan succeeds there will be another photo with a garland on it....

At the Rai household, MC is enjoying himself to the fullest, laughing and taking potshots at his wife. In the midst of this Arpi and Manjari come out and stand waiting. Arpita looks around for her husband. In dismay she watches as her father starts on her mother. Suddenly a firm voice comes from behind MC, who whirls around with fright in his eyes. His damadh, Avdesh stands there eyeing him sardonically. MC looks around and then leaps to hug Avdesh tightly, whispering softly...please don't insult me today, please I beg your forgiveness....Avdesh stands still and finally says ..hmmm....before moving to pay his respect to his MIL. He then looks around for the one person he had come for. Suddenly He see's Arpita standing across, looking at him intently. As if pulled by magnet he turns towards her and eyes her up and down enjoying her beauty. Smiling softly, he approaches her while she continues to look at him....the music from their first meeting plays on as they continue to hold each other's gaze, the roomful of people might be gone for all the attention Avita paid them! ....You look beautiful, just like a angel. One thing missing though...Avdesh walks past her and picks a rose from a vase before coming back to stand in front of Arpita. He offers the rose to her (watched by saap ka aulad)....Put this on...Avdesh asks softly. Arpita takes it from him, their eyes still clinging to one another. Manjari standing there cannot take it anymore and starts teasing Avdesh...Jeeju, this is not the time nor the place for your romance!...Avdesh blushes and smiles ruefully while Arpita has a small smile playing about her lips.

Avdesh turns to hug Jagat and tease Chirag, playing the role of Jeeja to hilt. As soon as he hears Avdesh telling Chirag, he will get married soon..Mc comes rushing and everyone starts moving out. Avdesh turns to Arpita, reaches out and takes her hand in his, tightly clasping it together. MC eyes their clasp, malevolence gleaming in his dark eyes.

Part 3

Bhauji stands waiting in the middle of a field near the edge of a jungle for RV. She smiles wickedly revealing a gun, her eyes dreamy....Arpita to save babuaji you lifted this gun. You should have used your brain and not left behind evidence. This gun bought you and babuaji closer and because of this you became important in his eyes, so much so that he spoke back to me. Well today, this gun will help me separate you two!

RV comes in his car and gets out, dressed in normal clothes (too ashamed to wear his uniform). He stands before Bhauji who indicates the gun wrapped in plastic....This is the way to arrest Arpita and to save your vardi/uniform...but understand this, it is not for arresting babuaji. That is closed to you forever. Do you agree?....RV looks at her and then the gun, his face closed and impassive.....I agree.

My comments:

As mentioned yesterday, Avdesh is getting more and more comfortable expressing his love for Arpita in front of others. Today he approached her eagerly, despite being watched by many eyes. He did not hesitate to compliment his wife and give her a token of his love. His progress is amazing and I think in the days to come, he will go out of his way to show her his love and devotion. Just like Arpita did unwaveringly in his time of need. When he took her hand in his, to lead her out, he was showing to the world that this was his lady, his wife and he will always be there to hold her hand, to walk with her hand in hand. They will always be together as equal and as husband and wife.

Bhauji on the other hand is showing that to her love is all about lying and cheating and generally doing whatever it takes to gain the upper hand without caring at all. She is ruthless in her quest to win over Avdesh. It does not bother her to repay the girl who saved his life by throwing her to the wolves. All she wants is to appease her ego, and to tear apart the two lovers as she cannot bear to see them get closer and more in love than ever. So if that meant playing dirty, breaking Avdesh's trust in her so be it. She is so over confident, it never occurs to her that she is risking everything that she holds dear (the haveli, the wealth and Avdesh) for something that will never ever come true. Avdesh returning her feeling.

And to be honest, I think Bhauji has not even thought that much ahead. All she wants at the moment is to get rid of Arpita, then I think she will cross that bridge. Though she appears very confident, she is in fact gambling on something that has the odds stacked against her. But she is player, and she will gamble all for Avdesh's love. What she still does not understand properly, is that Arpita hold's the winning card, always.

As for RV, I could see it was sticking in his craw to even join hands with Bhauji. It is only to save his vardi that he is taking her help but he has his own agenda. Each time he thought of her deal, her words about his hard work to achieve his current position rings in his head. When he finally comes to her, it is in plain clothes – I think to not insult his vardi that he was joining hands with a despicable being such as her. Even then he looked ill though determined. Bhauji is too overconfident. Soon she will realise her folly that she has overplayed when RV shows that Arpita is just a means to his real target. Avdesh Singh Thakur.

So what did you all think of it?

(if you like, please don't forget to press the button😊) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
dreamy diπŸ€—
i am first yahooo....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i am reading now....
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow
 dreamy honestly pls pls pls do the updates

u hv done such a wonderful analysis  i m speechless again..

i dont even know what to say

u have said everything

now where do i get whistles

anyways here it is taaliyan for u again

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heyyyy Dreamy...that was so so so good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesome analysis dear...

CVs and other members should definitely read your posts...so that before making an episode, they will also think very deeply...and they will come to know that ppl r not watching this show just the sake of it 😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

dreamy diπŸ€—

i am first yahooo....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i am reading now....

Hi PriyaπŸ€—

did u sleep well?πŸ˜ƒ

read, would love to know your thoughts!!...πŸ˜ƒ
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

wow
 dreamy honestly pls pls pls do the updates

u hv done such a wonderful analysis  i m speechless again..

i dont even know what to say

u have said everything

now where do i get whistles

anyways here it is taaliyan for u again

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Di,

thank you for the taaliyan!😊

let me know your thoughts on the eppy....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milii

Heyyyy Dreamy...that was so so so good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesome analysis dear...

CVs and other members should definitely read your posts...so that before making an episode, they will also think very deeply...and they will come to know that ppl r not watching this show just the sake of it 😊

Hiya MilliπŸ€—

Thank you!

I'm just glad CVs are giving us these unexpected twists now and again...keeps things exciting and makes our brain go all dizzy!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre dreamy my bheja is fried now. i dont know what to say. i dont think  anything when i watch the show and yet i wait for ur analysis to think differently..

u have covered everything perfectly yaar..

yoga23priya thumbnail

WOW.....awesome...
your cheerleaders are back to support you for your excellent work....

my mom says if u r good from heart then everyone one will love you and your work.....your writing says everything di....dats why your our angelπŸ€—
Angel Image - 1

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

arre dreamy my bheja is fried now. i dont know what to say. i dont think  anything when i watch the show and yet i wait for ur analysis to think differently..

u have covered everything perfectly yaar..

you sound tired...late night partying?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

bhootni yesterday was looking beautiful in that pink sari...when she met RV in that field, for a moment I really thought theymight flirt....I don't know why, but I am keen on that jodi!!!πŸ˜†

I think RV will sort her out, show her the way out!...he isn't far gone yet...it's really hurting him what he is doing but his eye is on the goal to capture Avdesh...