Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

๐Ÿคฃ

You dirty dirty people!๐Ÿ˜†

I just had a random moment where the light above my head switched on. The other day on a thread you were trying to explain to Joe what the Brits call 'wanker' right?๐Ÿ˜†
The member 'Wanker' is a re-incarnation of Ankit who was a member of the berry phamous chat club Incognito Critics. He used to post a lot on the DM and this is his 2nd birth.๐Ÿ˜›
You guys would get along very well๐Ÿ˜‰

Ankit is Wanker... how apt. ๐Ÿ˜†

xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

never come across him before.. the only ankit i know, is the pain in the arse who posts in srgmp, goes by the name of ankit_nyc lol

i just realised something.. i went to like xobile's post in the jesus thread.. and i got this..

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

when did they implement this? ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg yes - I wanted to like this post but it doesn't lemme. What the hell man
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

never come across him before.. the only ankit i know, is the pain in the arse who posts in srgmp, goes by the name of ankit_nyc lol

i just realised something.. i went to like xobile's post in the jesus thread.. and i got this..

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

when did they implement this? ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHAHA! Omg we used to argue with each other SO much on the DID forum. I swear the guy loves to argue! 
He really knows how to get on your wrong side and he'll come up with the most stupid and illogical points in a debate.

I never knew there was such a rule but I'm guessing it's there to stop members like Joe creating new ID's so that they could like the posts of your other ID๐Ÿ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xobile

Oi! You and Empty are the only wankers around here!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like you'll have corrupted my innocent mind too.

I wouldn't say no to a good guava. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I heard a mango got named after Sachin.. it's a good thing they didn't name a banana after him.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sheesh guys I knew what wanker is, I was  trying to suggest another meaning for the person who used wanker :P

HAHAHAHA! Omg we used to argue with each other SO much on the DID forum. I swear the guy loves to argue! 
He really knows how to get on your wrong side and he'll come up with the most stupid and illogical points in a debate.

I never knew there was such a rule but I'm guessing it's there to stop members like Joe creating new ID's so that they could like the posts of your other ID๐Ÿ˜†

yeh, he tries to twist everything you say... and he flirts with everyone, he even tried flirting with me thinking i was a girl
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeh, he tries to twist everything you say... and he flirts with everyone, he even tried flirting with me thinking i was a girl

IF mei Believe ka bhi baap hai? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†
xobile thumbnail

Yep, that's the guy. Monica owned him a couple of weeks ago in SRGMP it was hilarious!

Awww who am I defending, you had no reply so you try to run away๐Ÿ˜›

Umm idk anyone here and I don't defend people. I was following the forum and read your comments so thought I'd let you know that you're a hypocrite.

Edited by xobile - 13 years ago