Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chandanafan

Hi mano. Happy new year to u as well.

u r leaving as well. okay bye tc.

chat with u and mussy later. bye. good night.

@ Ritu : its going to be power cut here........its 1.13AM here, mum wants me to get to bed asap.....kia karu?

will chat with u insha'Allah soon.......see ya tomorow
may this New Year brings lots of lov, luck n happiness in yr life.......
Lov n Hugs
😃
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

i suck at word to word translation but he was basically saying that there is a diff between saying u would do anything for bhao and actually dying for him..😕...so baaji was saying to Suds that u just talk but i no u wont die for dutta...

thanks for the translation Huma. now I got it.

so what r we discussing? guess what I got coke cans to fizzle at midnight tonight. 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the translation Huma. now I got it.

so what r we discussing? guess what I got coke cans to fizzle at midnight tonight. 😆

hmm..we were just discussing the bomb..

yay..i have coke cans as well..😆...how many do u plan to drink?
-Ritz- thumbnail
I'm only going to drink 1 can. I can't drink more than that. I feel very sick after having 1 can.

about the bomb, they r so going to blow that car. did u notice that car. Otherwise they would have driven in that jeep. so they will blow up that car. D goes missing. seema finds him. N and AS crying. Kala enjoying with her nariyal pani. 😆 but seriously I want seema out of LTL asap. 😡
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

I'm only going to drink 1 can. I can't drink more than that. I feel very sick after having 1 can.

about the bomb, they r so going to blow that car. did u notice that car. Otherwise they would have driven in that jeep. so they will blow up that car. D goes missing. seema finds him. N and AS crying. Kala enjoying with her nariyal pani. 😆 but seriously I want seema out of LTL asap. 😡

ya same here..but u can still open more than one..😆😉

omg...great minds think alike..😛...i was saying the same thing...they gave Dutta such an old ugly car to drive...its surely gonna blow up..😆....

but i dont think naku will be crying a lot...she wont believe Dutta is dead...but AS's crying we will have to put up with though...

Naku is fasting for him..so i am hoping he comes back by night...u no LTL CVs...they can stretch dutta meeting seema until friday easily..😆
-Ritz- thumbnail

ya same here..but u can still open more than one..😆😉

omg...great minds think alike..😛...i was saying the same thing...they gave Dutta such an old ugly car to drive...its surely gonna blow up..😆....

but i dont think naku will be crying a lot...she wont believe Dutta is dead...but AS's crying we will have to put up with though...

Naku is fasting for him..so i am hoping he comes back by night...u no LTL CVs...they can stretch dutta meeting seema until friday easily..😆

looking at the car was enough proof for it to blow up. 😆 😆
AS crying is real torture.
I forgot about the fast. super cute if he comes back by night. 😳 we never know what these Cvs will do. they might just surprise us.
I watched your new vm on Ya rabba. lovely Vm. 😍
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

looking at the car was enough proof for it to blow up. 😆 😆
AS crying is real torture.
I forgot about the fast. super cute if he comes back by night. 😳 we never know what these Cvs will do. they might just surprise us.
I watched your new vm on Ya rabba. lovely Vm. 😍

well thank god we can fast forward..😆....we will survive AS crying..😆
well maybe Duji wont be in the car when it blows up...
i would love it if they surprise us like that...imagine what a cute Tasha scene we will ahve..😍
thanks..😊...u making any VMs? Mein tenu samjhawan ki?..😳😉
-Ritz- thumbnail

well thank god we can fast forward..😆....we will survive AS crying..😆
well maybe Duji wont be in the car when it blows up...
i would love it if they surprise us like that...imagine what a cute Tasha scene we will ahve..😍
thanks..😊...u making any VMs? Mein tenu samjhawan ki?..😳😉

It'll be awesomely cute if D makes it home at night and breaks her vrath. 😍
no not yet Huma. me not making a vm yet. I'll surprise u but not a vm with mein tenu samjhawan ki yet. its a sad song. I don't want to make a vm yet on this song.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

It'll be awesomely cute if D makes it home at night and breaks her vrath. 😍
no not yet Huma. me not making a vm yet. I'll surprise u but not a vm with mein tenu samjhawan ki yet. its a sad song. I don't want to make a vm yet on this song.

yes and Baaji can smile in the background..😊...baaji is sho cute..he was so happy during Tasha scene...😆...he is more eager to c Tasha LS than we are..😆...

oh ok..i dont think i will be making any for a couple of weeks..waiting for new scenes..😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
Baji is super duper cute. 😆 he is definitely the first in line to watch the tasha LS progress. 😆

did u watch pyar ki ye ek kahani today? I haven't yet watched the epi?