Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Ok I m back......huma Let me see yr VM first.......mussy runs to watch it πŸ˜ƒ

welcome back...😊
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

well Suds was following them...Duji might see him..

well it again depend on CVs😑
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishimano

HUMA: 2day D behaved well with Chaskar πŸ˜‰...he disconnected his call as D wanted 2 say just SHUTUP!!!πŸ˜†........... n loved TASHA scene as usuall😍

ya...i am disappointed..i wanted Chaskar to be positive..πŸ˜†....Tasha scene was awesome..but i liked the Duji one more...πŸ˜†
mishimano thumbnail

ya...i am disappointed..i wanted Chaskar to be positive..πŸ˜†....Tasha scene was awesome..but i liked the Duji one more...πŸ˜†

yup DUJI reunion was much awaited😊 n awesome to watchπŸ˜›............... now this time KALA would exposed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

yup DUJI reunion was much awaited😊 n awesome to watchπŸ˜›............... now this time KALA would exposed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its about time kala get exposed...🀒...i am getting sick of her...LTL can give us some other interesting villains for a while..
mishimano thumbnail

its about time kala get exposed...🀒...i am getting sick of her...LTL can give us some other interesting villains for a while..

yup me too want to watch some other............ like MOREY back entered in TASHA's life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

welcome back...😊

Huma Thank u so much for wonderful VM........Its the best VM I have seen so far in my POV........beautiful n so touching.............lyrics were in line with the clips n I loved it completely......my comments will be on yr page in a while..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

yup me too want to watch some other............ like MOREY back entered in TASHA's life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

we all want moray back..πŸ€ͺ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Huma Thank u so much for wonderful VM........Its the best VM I have seen so far in my POV........beautiful n so touching.............lyrics were in line with the clips n I loved it completely......my comments will be on yr page in a while..........πŸ‘

aww thanks..😳...i am glad u liked it..πŸ€—....and u r very welcome...it was my pleasure making it..πŸ˜›
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi everyone.

I need some help. what was the dialogue that baji said something about zubaan ki baazi...... what was that dialogue?