Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetian

loji...i m back..r u still there????

yes i am still 10 min more me to goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuls11

BEts quote Lilly......yehi kahna chahte.....hai main aur SHivi bhi........bRING stroyline.....Geet will rock again.......Maneet chemistry will rock......Gurti will rock

exactly.....yes we r loving the moments....yes the episodes are good.....but we need a story.......we need a story.....we need a story.......and in that story we need a moments.....
Vinu that is all we are all asking for........story.....in the story moments.......fresh new moments......where maaneet are movin on in their relationship....

but we NEED A STORYLINEπŸ‘πŸΌ

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sann-

MSK/anni/arjun:

Newton's first law of love

A Boy In Love With A Girl, Continue To Be In Love With Her And A
Girl In Love With A Boy, Continue To Be In Love With Him, Until Or Unless
Any External Agent(Brother Of the girl) Comes Into Play And
Break The Legs Of The Boy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pls Explain 2nd and 3rd Law aswell
i am very curious now
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Yeh lo ji sanam hum aa gaye
Aaj Phir Dil leke

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi Viji...😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

MSK/anni/arjun:

🀣 i love this......i read to my bro

nupsie i read this line to my elder brother....and he says there is a mistake......it should not be break the legs of the boy.....it should be..."ends the life of the boy"😲

🀣

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
preeto...me bhery bhery kacchi in physics of love.....
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just posted my take on page 1....but here it is again for you guys.......................Don't KILL me....

Ok...i know the joothis will come flying in my direction but today I want to take the time to really express how i feel ...........the disappointment that I feel after every episode.

When i used to watch GEET before......i would sneak out of a meeting in the office to catch the episode as soon as it was aired...because i could NOT wait to see it...SABR ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta....because when it came to Maaneet...I had no Sabr....sub Kurban for them!!!

Now.....my whole day passes.....and i haven't watched the episode....woh DIL CHASPI nahi hain jo huwa karti thi......woh MAGNATISM nahi jo zabardasti keench lati thi.......Woh CREATIVE ORIGINALITY.....jisko dekhne ke liye betaab hote the.......

Pre-cap dekhke pure scenes IMAGINE karthe the...Vrush ko ideas de ke tang karte the ke humme EK WISHFUL scene dena.....and then knowing that it will still be different that what all we imagines...because CVs had always surpassed our expectations.......

I MISS MY SHOW......the BETAABI...the CHARM...the MAGNETISM....and most of all the CREATIVITY!!!!  

Coming to today's EPISODE......acting wise....FABULOUS job by DD...she is too good all the time.....FULL ON ALWAYS....and 3-4 din se to GC is full on too.....i finally see the CHAAH in his eyes again that goes so missing so many times even during romantic scenes.  

CONTENT wise.................i give the episode a 2 out of 10........Sorry......but where was the originality....the TUB.....come on BEEN THERE........DONE THAT!!  and worse is the Pre-cap scene....Maan UNBUTTONING his shirt for the THIRD time (yes parody sisters....one more item to add to our list of repetitive 3 times list).  Jab pehli baar dikhaya tha...tab it was FABULOUS.....second time...it was ok....dekh liya tha...but now again the same scene......Its too MUCH!!!

I have stopped expecting GREATNESS now......but I MISS The GREATNESS from this show.  

Since GEET has aired...I had not watched any episodes of any other show.......because i did not want to ...i got all my ENTERTAINMENT here.....DRAMA...COMEDY...ROMANCE....etc.....   It was enough to fill my QUOTA....enough to escape the daily grind of life.....

BUT....

Not anymore.....since the last week...I have started watching a new show..................and I am really liking it....  because I AM BORED watching GEET................ok I said it!!😲

Now...IDIOTS...those who agree and disagree....bring it on....i want a HEALTHY DISCUSSION....I want someone to convince me that what I am seeing is not true...it's not correct.....I WANT TO LOVE GEET THE SHOW AGAIN THE WAY I USED TO!!!
πŸ˜•

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

MSK/anni/arjun:

hi....haila..what happened to Newton....!!!!!😊