Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Dont say idiotz, say like us (we are idiotz na)....

Brijesh Oyeeeeeeeeeeee lovers se dur rahiyo, warna teri khair nahin....

Muniza

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

talwar chad.........aur lungi ko lift karde🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

talwar chad.........aur lungi ko lift karde🤣

Lungi te lift karade oyeeeeeeeee brijeshyyyyyyyyy...

Kudi te khush kurde...

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just saw the spoiler pics in fb...i think geet is trying another of her pranks....during fake snowfall maan said that if she is in his arms then she can never feel cold...

so...by pretending to feel cold she is trying to make maan take her into his arms...but again i think she will fail...because maan is making a bonfire to warm her up...

i love how these 2 try to outsmart each other and in the process end up closer to each other...i cant tell u guys how much i love this jodi...

Lungi te lift karade oyeeeeeeeee brijeshyyyyyyyyy...

Kudi te khush kurde...

Muniza

🤣🤣🤣
oyeeeeeeeeeeeee......lungi to maine keh di lift karne....magar itni bhi lifts na karna......pleej.....have mercy on us

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

just saw the spoiler pics in fb...i think geet is trying another of her pranks....during fake snowfall maan said that if she is in his arms then she can never feel cold...

so...by pretending to feel cold she is trying to make maan take her into his arms...but again i think she will fail...because maan is making a bonfire to warm her up...

i love how these 2 try to outsmart each other and in the process end up closer to each other...i cant tell u guys how much i love this jodi...

hmmm very predictable
kind of hoping that this is wrong😕

something totally out of the world happens...something we didnt't expect😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

Aditi why you are so positive today that i have no choice accept agreeing with you? Why? Why? Why?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

🤣🤣🤣
oyeeeeeeeeeeeee......lungi to maine keh di lift karne....magar itni bhi lifts na karna......pleej.....have mercy on us

Oh ya pleej kudi pur mercy kur, kur mercy...ek inch bhi knee se uppar hoiee teri lung, toh ganja kurdoungi brijeshyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Aditi why you are so positive today that i have no choice accept agreeing with you? Why? Why? Why?

Muniza

i am postive because i believe and i hv seen before too that CVs always manages to surprise us even wen spoiler pics make things seem predictable...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
i hv to leave now...some relatives hv come up...plz tell me how many of u will be able to come tonite...only then i will come...

Oh ya pleej kudi pur mercy kur, kur mercy...ek inch bhi knee se uppar hoiee teri lung, toh ganja kurdoungi brijeshyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Muniza

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................
agar ek inch bhi hoieee.........to mein khud hi sare lungi kheench longi.....phir ho ga tera sabke samnay ijaat ke phalooda....phir mereko nahin kehene ka....samjha kya???

Agar ijaat ka phalooda nahin karneka.....to sambhal kaar lungi lift karna.....ha....phir tommy ko nikalana to aur poblum ho jayenge...