3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Today me back to theorising..

Brij is one the caterers..

he gains entry in KM...

no one recognises him

now the question is does he know Geet is here??

but he finds..that his...little sis jo family ki ijjat nilaam karke..bhaag gayee thi is getting married..

poor thing... his heart will melt...and..he will then wonder why NT gave him bail....!!
he will then turn against NT...

Yeah Right.and Pigs will Fly!!

i think Baba Maan Singh ki nazon se bahut door nahi jaayega..

Arjun will save Geet not knowing... who or what Brij is up to..NT will get mad at Arjun for..saving Geet from Brij when she had planted him there..

Arjun will say you should have told me...! and my plan is on..tum sab bigado mat NT

Maan will then keep a hawk eye on everything..and no new person will be allowed near Geet!

Shaadi..ab aur koi Vighna nahi aana chahiye..

ok i am trying to kill time till i get a link on YT to watch...Bore hue toh Sorry

aur..theory achchi lagi toh lets discuss...
now me go hunt for the link..

yaar ye US mein badi takleef..hai..Vinu kya tumhara...yahan US mein kuch nahi chalta...kuch karo na..that we see it the day it airs in India..yaar kuch karo na!!

UFF UFF UFF!

mein marr jawaan..

yaar kitni maut marenge...inpe... its like i have nine lives jo Maaneet pe nauchawar..

not to touch is the vow
to steel myself against your lure

tricks or are they your mood swing
i see through them but joy it does bring

my love this fire that burns within my soul
will turn into an inferno once we are whole

to hold you is not a test i give thee
it is to heighten the romance for me

the crescendo of love making is you
i want you to feel the heat too

Wow Wow Wow!!

the epi rocked...!!

i felt the tricks used to get him to touch were so cute..

especially the one with the gear..it bring..some memories for me near

the brushing of the hand is the classic furtive touches that one experience

while wooing and dating...and it was touching..

i loved the care he showered even when he is mad at her

the pragmatic person he is solve every puzzle with a fervor

ooooh  the tub closer is good... he has seen her bathe..once..and now..again...oh..wow...
but be careful girl..slipping in bath tub in your condition...Maan..sambhalo....kahin..kuch ho na jaaye!!

i like all the loops being closed, the second will come tomorrow..when he shall strip again to tease her..the first.time..in office now in bedroom..i like the way..the fire is upped a notch..
who says after confession romance dies out...i feel..the..romance..increases where to touch...is your right..but..to hold back heightens the feeling
sometimes denial increases anticipation and then when..the culmination happens the crescendo is even higher than anticipation..

though the balance is in not denying for too long..lest you have to build the fire again..the idea is to stoke the fire..not turn it to embers..

oh well...i am sure the CVs know what they are doing...

oh lord.ye serial toh mujhe maar hi deta..hai...

even Arjun is good...he suspects things..i am liking it..i think my theory will work..what say.he will save Geet from Brij..

Anwesha..girl is falling like ton of bricks..my dear Arjun has her twisted around his little finger..

just be careful that...you dont fall in the very trap you set...my dear Arjun!!

but wah now looking forward to maha friday and super saturday...
well hum toh har roz..baithte hain..aankhen bichaaye...ki...Maan aur arjun maar daale apni..teekhi nigahon se..!!

ok abhi ke liye itna hi..more later..if i am sane enough..!!

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Geet To Maan

Zara zara behekta hai mehekta hai
Aaj to mera tan badan main pyasi hoon
Mujhe bharle apni baahon main
hai tujhko sanam meri kasam
door kahin naa jaa
ye doorie kehti hai paas mere AajaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Vinnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........................

We are in mood for HALLA BOL!!!!   JALDI aao!!!

Ok...i know the joothis will come flying in my direction but today I want to take the time to really express how i feel ...........the disappointment that I feel after every episode.

When i used to watch GEET before......i would sneak out of a meeting in the office to catch the episode as soon as it was aired...because i could NOT wait to see it...SABR ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta....because when it came to Maaneet...I had no Sabr....sub Kurban for them!!!

Now.....my whole day passes.....and i haven't watched the episode....woh DIL CHASPI nahi hain jo huwa karti thi......woh MAGNATISM nahi jo zabardasti keench lati thi.......Woh CREATIVE ORIGINALITY.....jisko dekhne ke liye betaab hote the.......

Pre-cap dekhke pure scenes IMAGINE karthe the...Vrush ko ideas de ke tang karte the ke humme EK WISHFUL scene dena.....and then knowing that it will still be different that what all we imagines...because CVs had always surpassed our expectations.......

I MISS MY SHOW......the BETAABI...the CHARM...the MAGNETISM....and most of all the CREATIVITY!!!!  

Coming to today's EPISODE......acting wise....FABULOUS job by DD...she is too good all the time.....FULL ON ALWAYS....and 3-4 din se to GC is full on too.....i finally see the CHAAH in his eyes again that goes so missing so many times even during romantic scenes.  

CONTENT wise.................i give the episode a 2 out of 10........Sorry......but where was the originality....the TUB.....come on BEEN THERE........DONE THAT!!  and worse is the Pre-cap scene....Maan UNBUTTONING his shirt for the THIRD time (yes parody sisters....one more item to add to our list of repetitive 3 times list).  Jab pehli baar dikhaya tha...tab it was FABULOUS.....second time...it was ok....dekh liya tha...but now again the same scene......Its too MUCH!!!

I have stopped expecting GREATNESS now......but I MISS The GREATNESS from this show.  

Since GEET has aired...I had not watched any episodes of any other show.......because i did not want to ...i got all my ENTERTAINMENT here.....DRAMA...COMEDY...ROMANCE....etc.....   It was enough to fill my QUOTA....enough to escape the daily grind of life.....

BUT....

Not anymore.....since the last week...I have started watching a new show..................and I am really liking it....  because I AM BORED watching GEET................ok I said it!!😲

Now...IDIOTS...those who agree and disagree....bring it on....i want a HEALTHY DISCUSSION....I want someone to convince me that what I am seeing is not true...it's not correct.....I WANT TO LOVE GEET THE SHOW AGAIN THE WAY I USED TO!!!
πŸ˜•

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tub tub kurne laga, Geet ka jiya jalne laga
Maan ji Geet ko choon na, usko seduce karo na

I loved the episode, Geet cracked me up today, the way she was seducing him, too good, character consistency was brilliant, Drashti rocked....luv you CV's...keep rocking the show.....MaanEet rocks....

Rest detail take later....

MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail
MANEET BADNAAM HUIIII..... MUNNIDARLING SIRF TERE LIYEEE!!! i'm πŸ€’ HAveeeee funnnn tonight watchingg ittt!!🀣πŸ€ͺ 

http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone >> UPDATED!!😳😎 

RES!!! Be backkk laterrr..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Yeh pyaasi mohabbat,Yeh pyaasi jawaani,
 Adhuri adhuri ye dil ki kahaani, 
Jhuki hui hei raat ye ,Ruki hui hei baat ye ,
Yeh chaandni raat aage chale, 
Ho, kuch pyaar ki baat aage chale ..
Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

I told u 2 days back probably SBS will be hosted by Gurti on 31 st dec..its out they are'.  afterall they are higest votes jodi  of this yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I lvoe MANEET

1st I want swati back'

.2nd I want originally back'

3rd 3 screenplay writers..are there cant think of unique..idea'.and you are copying'.swati stuff'..basically probe....blatantly'....

4th audience want fresh ideas.....'treatment should be unique .its about sensuality not sexuality

5th  we want strong storyline with brij...MAneet need support from strong storyline' You are just creating moments from audience demand with no storyline.....'than your future  will be similar to MJHT

6th I m fedup of cvs  idea of too much pain for gain.....'.expect the unexpected too much used now'........One of most boring negative marriage is coming up with Maneet'.wheer we are getting all negative promo.....'.you guys don't learn from mistake'.......Tasha ANi promo did wonders to ur TRP'....now arjun nor brij'....weddings are themselves chart buster ......'but u are not going to exploit that.....'because than ur motto will not be satisfied'.of expected ..unexpected'.......Atleast give one promo of marriage with card'.....I don't want maneet marriage as'.....Mayur marriage.....'which happened but didn't do any good to that show'.was rather last nail to its coffin'.Learn something from Rajan shahi'......he made rangini rnavir'......Akshara natik marriage as one of biggest event of country and '.or Pavitra ristha wedding'......we are pleading we need'..wedding  rituals '.....but suppose going to deaf ears'

I loved today episode and Thanks Cvs for this'.all bashing above is for general trend of Geet

I loved tub idea.....with beautiful innovative Handa touch.....but munni tere tub main aab bhi kuch nahi hua........GC and DD make every scene so special......they are damn good actors'.and therefore I will say......they  need strong storyline for their acting capabilites, ......audience need Grand wedding.......

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Scene 1

It was good to see maan back to his egoistic and aggressive form.....he looks so hot and dashing in his volatile state......loved geet's Casanova image lol....she tried to grab every little opportunity to bring maan close to her but it's a shame it did not work....mk being mk was one step ahead of her......

Scene 2

Brij is such a cunning and scheming scum bag...he actually succeeded in finding geets whereabouts.....this man is full of vengenance....I sincerely pray that he does not succeed in fulfilling any of his heinous motives!!!!.... I hate his skanky image.......but I must say I actual enjoy watching him onscreen...he is such a versatile actor...especially his illustrious dialogue.....Oyyy Chuppp!!! LOL.....this dialogue is so popular in our household...I always use it to wind my sisters or nephew!!!! And I always succeed in rattling their cage!!!!

Scene 3

WOW!!! Geet looked awesome in that red skimpy dress.....truly exquisite......It was so funny when she changed her accent in front of maan.....she looked so cute.....the best scene was when she fell inside the bath tub.....maans reactions were worth looking at when geet was fully drenched.....He couldn't take his eyes off her.....he looked damn hot!!!!!

A few questions on my tizzy mind: where are dev and meera???? (been ages not seen them)

Where has NT disappeared to????

Other than this I enjoyed the episode to the core: 9/10......it will only reach the 10 scale when we get to see an outright scene of romance with maaneet....

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

geet to maan

jara jara touch me touch me
jara jara kiss me kiss me

yew aao na gale lag jao na
cho kar dekhona o jane ja..
dekho sene main kaise
 hulchul hoyee o janee ja..😳😳

wow key a romance tha specially maan ki akhome.. too good...
aur first precap omg...
 keya lagta hain guys keya karega maan...

back to analysis..
question no 1 : who bailed brij?
no 2: how brij know geet in kc?
no 3: how he also know that chef that he killed?
no 4: will arjun know about this?
no 5: where is nayantara?
no6: what is arjun planning?
no 7: will maneet merrage happen?
no 8: will geet lost her child?
no 9:how arjun overtake maans kc
no 10:will brij able to harm geet..
love u
reea..
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago