Beyond Death (AR/S)

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

BEYOND DEATH

She was very cold by now, her hands slightly trembling, she was panting, having a hard time to breathe, probably because of the pain and loss of blood. She had an accident but  she wasn't scared, not at all, because he was there, in her heart. And soon she will be with him. She didn't care now as she knew was she loved him and can never  forget him not even after being away from him from 3 years and being married to someone since 6 months.

Its true she tried, she tried a lot but as they say love is a beautiful feeling but its heart wrenching more  to forget that someone and move on. Move on just to please the society. She moved on just for the sake for her parents and the society but could never  do justice with her husband, with Sid. How was she suppose to tell him why can't she love him or to be precise that her heart was no longer his.

It broke her completely to play with his feeling who was by her side even when she asked for time, even when she cried he was there, to give his shoulder to cry upon without asking the reason of her sadness. Yes, it was Riddhima'..Riddhima Modi who was lying lifeless but with hope to be with him soon.

Sid: (with moist eyes) Tumhe kuch nahi hoga. I wont let anything happen to you riddhima I promise.

Ri: Plz sid. Mere pass waqt nahi hai. Aaj bolne do jo inn 6 mahino mein nahi bol payi aur ho sake toh mujhe maaf bhi kar dena.

She pursed her lips, trying to suppress her tears but in vain, they kept streaming down her face uncontrollably. She looked at him with all guilt andwhispered with a teary voice: "I do Sid, I really do." There was a pause, they were looking in each others eyes when she smiled through her sobs and said "I always have. I always loved him."

Sid: Ridd'.

Ri: Shhhhhhhh. Let me complete, I don't have time sid. Plzzzzzzzz

Ri: I first met him in the bb court.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zfsufr.jpg

Ri: I hated him for being a complete jerk. Then I met him in Sanjeevni as an intern. We fought a lot but at the end of the day we made up. Slowly we became friends and then best buddies. I '''''''.

Ri: I never felt this way for someone as I felt for him. There was this connection between us. Hum dono ek dusre se jinta dur jatte bhagwan humme utna hi pass le aate. I loved him and I knew that per shayad apni ego ki wajeh se kabhi accept nahi kar payi. I always knew he was the one for me but  I guess I was never good enough for him. I always felt insecure that in the end I always hurted him. Made him cry and then cried myself. We never trusted him up because of my insecurities .I didn't deserve him but still he accepted me. He never questioned my love for him and always accepted me for what I was, and I (smiling sarcastically) always took him for granted. Shayad itna that I never knew when my ignorance drifted us so apart that nothing could bring us back together.

Sid: matlab ?

Ri: I never understood him I guess. Shayad mujhe kabhi humare rishte per  bharosa hi nahi tha ki ek galat femmi mein ne sab kuch khatam kar diya. Kab who misunderstanding itni bhadd gayi ki mujhe pata hi nahi chala aur who meri khushi ki liye sab chup chap sehta raha yahan tak ki meri khushi ke liye meri zindagi se janna chahta tha aur jab tak mujhe meri galti ka ehsaas hua tab tak bahut deer ho chuki thi.

I Lost Him Forever. Chah kar bhi usse apne pyar ka izhaar nahi kar payi bahut dur jo chala gaya tha who mujhse. Itni dur ki shayad khud chahkar bhi wapas nahi aa sakhta tha.

Ri: Mujhe maaf kardo sid. Mein apna wada nahi nibha payi I tried sid I tried a lot but ''''..(her breathing increased) I'm sorry it didn't work.

Ri: mein kabhi tumse pyar nahi kar payi kyunki mein sirf aur sirf Armaan se pyar karti hoon. You know woh humesha kehta tha ki Armaan sirf Riddhima ka hai per aaj mein kehti hoon ki Riddhima sirf aur sirf Armaan ki thi'''''''.. aur uski rehegi'''..

With this she closed her eyes to never open them. Shayad jo zindagi hote hue na hua woh marne ke baad ho jaye. Jinn do pyar karne wale ko zindagi ne alag kiya aaaj unhe maut ne mila diya.

ALL LOVE-STORIES DON'T HAVE A HAPPY END BUT THIS DOEN'T MEAN THEY HAVE A SAD ENDING.

Hey friends,

i had written this long ago, i know its not that good but i tried.

Plz feel free to criticize/appreciate.

luv,

Neha

Edited by neha2607 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awwwww,,,this is so cute :)

Nice One Shot :)
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so cute adding it in index
nice os dear.................
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one frnd.
Thanx for pm.
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HEY FRIEND
NICE OS
I JUST LOVE IT
cute_girl17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice os dear..good one
thanx for the pm
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one ... Ridhima's Confession was awesome ...
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowww...beautiful os..true not all love stories have happy ending..but luved how u portrayed Ridz accepting her love for Armaan..:)
great one...:)
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing.....

awsum.......

thnx for the pm...........