Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, when r u updating. I'm waiting for sajan's meeting eagerly. U have also changed story line to make sajan's first meet earlyly. But u haven't updateing from so many days. Please update soon.
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Hi, when r u updating. I'm waiting for sajan's meeting eagerly. U have also changed story line to make sajan's first meet earlyly. But u haven't updateing from so many days. Please update soon.

heelo dear..m glad u r liking the sortline..and i ve not made any chnges coz u all wanted the way i wanted it..and i m not being able 2 update it as i m busy with my exams..n m damn busy..weni get time i ll update it...soo plz bear with me dear..i m extremely busy wid my studies..after by boards end i ll update pakka..
thanks 4 commentin
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
plzzzz update it ASAP after ur exams.........
studies cum 1st.......
best of luck 4 ur exams.......👍🏼.....do well.....
& do PM me wen u continue......
plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon..........😭😭
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hello guys i noe i m bac after a long time..bt only for few mins..i m updating only 4 u guys..and this is pakka the last update..i ll give u updts after 2nd of april now..soo plz bear with me..i hope u like this part...😊plzzz comment

Mayank was waiting for mr shergill in his office for more than 1 hour and soo was tired and was getting irritated…soon he saw a man approaching and all the staff began to walk hurriedly…

He stopped 1 person and asked him who he was?

Person-u don't noe him..hes the gr8 industialist..MR SAMRAT SHERGILL…

Ohh..so hes samrat…h eard he was very punctuall..bt guesss its wrong..(mayank thot)

Samrat went to his room ad settled all the files n all..abd then called the receptionist…and asked her to call in for mayank…

r-u ve been called i..r mayank sharma..she said woth a sweet smile

mayank passed her a smile again and said thanks n walked in..

mayank knocked in and samrat asked him 2 come in on a serious note..usually ppl used to get scared bt mayank liked it as he thot he was very much dedicated towards his work..and soo samrat startd seeing all his files and Was Impressed bt didn't show it..and after checking all the files he said..

I like ur work mr mayank sharma..i guess we ll b gud buddies for the business..

And forwarded his hand for a deal..

Myanak smiled widely and forwarding his hand said a thank u..

Sooo sir?from wen can I join?

Well from tomoorroww.finally he smiled and said c ya tomorrow at 8 am sharp..dont b late..ad now I ve to b get going as I ve an imp work to b completed..soo bye

Mayank said bye and left after him….

Mayank  was now in cloud nine..he decided to go home and tell his wife..bt first he decided to take out all the old papers from his old co..and soo he went off...

Samrat had to go for an important meeting and he was getting late,,and soo he sat on his car praying to god to get him d deal…and rode off((samrat believing godd  was actually considered as a joke by every1 bt ssamrat only to maintain his status used to say all this bt he actually very mch believed in god))

On the other hand…gunjan came out from the bank with some papers n all..and seeing the time she decided to go to  the orphanage..and keeping her papers in the car aand asking the car to leave as she thot mayank wld need it..

Gunjan decided to go by a  bus and soo she waited there with a calm,innocent face unlike the ones with a rude and angry look on their faces..she sees some kids playing on the road..and smiles looking at them.On the other hand samrat is driving and thinking abt something else..bt the cars honking at the back irritate him  n  he looks at the back..bt wen he sees infront he sees a beautiful girl wearing a salwar suit….PURE AS A PEARL AND

.as flawless like a diamond.

.and such an angelic face which he never has seen before..he just couldn't take his eyes off her and just began admiring her..

Gunjan was nt at all aware that  some1 was staring at her..as she was busy staring at those children who were playing..other ppl were throwing taunts that look at thos dirty chidren bt for gunjan they looked the best..who had no worries abt the world..who being poor enjoyed life n thanked god for giving them such a life..atleast they did nt have 2 bother abt their soo called status..they liked the way they wre…and soo gunjan soo much yearned to play with them..at last she could nt ctrl herself and off she went to the children n started playing…the world again with their soo called comments showered a lot of tauntly comments on gunjan bt that did nt affect her as she was actually enjoying with them and she loved it….bt did she lil noe that  there was 1 person who couldn't help bt just admire her innocence…and that person was samrat…

Samrat fell in love with gunjan at first sight…he just couldn't resist staying away from her..he wanted to talk to her…this feeling was different…and after seeing her he for the first time felt that his life holds some importance..otherwise he felt he is nt needed by any1…he knew ppl just pretended that they r his friends bt in real o1 was his friend..he was alone..after seeing gunjan he felt for the first time that she is the 1 whom he belongs to..he wanted to meet for soo many days….

And it started raining,,,,

Gunjan  loved rain and then she was playing with the kids more whole heartedly..and even the kids loved the rain..they had become soo acquainted with her…they started liking her..and even gunjan enjoyed their company…

Samrat hated rain.he felt it was the worst feeling of getting drenched in the rain..getting dirty and all the dirty particles in the ar..bt after seeing gunjan getting drenched in the rain..he also started loving the rain a rain was nt that bad and it depicted gunjan's beauty in a overwhelming way…and now he started approaching gunjan…

Gunjan now felt that it was getting too much..she wld easily get cold if she gt wet in the rain soo much soo she decided to have tea and vada pav and even she offered the children..the children who wre hungry …nd  they went to the tea stall…

Samrat also  came  there..gunjan saw him n felt uncomfortable..which didn't go unnoticed by samrat…samrat smiled at her n started coming towards her..

Gunjan panicked and ran away from there..samrat was shocked..and it had started raining…

Samrat started playin with the kids..the kids as well enjoyed playing with him..gunjan saw this and was like

"gunjan tumne aise kyon react kiya?woh toh baccho ke saath khel rahe the…aur yeh feeling kaisi hain?itni ajeeb or itni acchi feeling kabhi bhi naii aayi….

And samrat was like "killer dude…yeh kitni acchi hain..itni simple phir bhi itni beautiful just like a…a…a…yeah an angel…bt ye feeling hain kya?is it love?nooo itna jaldi kaise pyar ho sakta hain>

After half an hour gunjan left 4m there..and seeing her leae samrat also left..

Gunjan stood beside the bus stand bt couldnt find..ofcourse it was raining cars and dogs..and bad guys were on the prowl as well…soo gunjanwas hell scared…and that is why she started walking…some goons were following her bt she ignoredthem tho feeling scared kept on movi forward…and as she started running boys also started following her and then stopped wen she saw that a car was swiftly racing towards her…

It was SAMRAT'S CAR…

He stopped his car n hugged her…gunjan gt scared..and tried to push him bt in vain..however unknown 2 her she liked it..in his arms.sshe felt secrure safe and good…

And seeing that the goons left..samrat also felt nice hugging her..bt he let her go off..

I m sorry ki maine aapko aise hug kiya….bt…

Gunjan cut his saying mid way and said aapne mujhe in sab se bacchaane ke liye kiya.thanks for that…

Okk then…(Samrat)

Then???????bbyee..

Both wanted some company bt…as usual didn't noe wat to say…

Wen they faced their backs and started moving they again turned back..knowing wat made them do soo..and smiled at each other…

Finally samrat broke d ice n said..let me drop u ..its pretty cold and its raining..soo..

Gunjan fe;t uncomfortable bt as she thot that he saved her 4m those goons and soo she smiled which indicatded a yes…

Fine then..off we goo…and both sat in the car..not knowing wat wld be in store for them…

hope u all liked it plz doo commen n dont forget 2 press the like button...

PRECAP---THE ADVENTURE BEGINS😉

LOVE

PALAK😊

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AH ATLAST U UPDATED IT WAS SIMPLY AWESME OUT OF THIS WORLD SAJAN MEET HAYYE WAS WAITING FR THIS ONE PLZ ISI FF KO UPDT KARNA I AM DYING TO READ IT FURTHER MOREOVER HOW R UR EXAMS GOING ON???
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. Sajans first meet is very nice. It was similar to the dream which sam had seen. Love at first...... Sam is falling for her so instantly. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
superb awesummmmm
part
really loved it..
do cont asap..
waititng  for the next plzzzz
SandCastle. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........!!!!!!!!!
awesum,mind-blowing truly wonderful update palak......
u truly write well........luvd it yaar......
HATS OFF yaar........👏👏👏
luvd SaYank convo........it was too good......
& den samrat beliving in god......how sweet......😳
& the dreamy SaJan meet.......it was sooooooooo dreamy yaar.......
& then samrat seeing gunjan & falling in luv @ 1st sight......😍
and gunjan 2 feeling good with samrat.......waoooooooooooooo......awesum dear.........
& SaJan 2gether & lots of adventure.....???!!! hayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee..........😍
kya update tha yaar.......claps 4 u.........👏👏👏
& the precap is soooooooooooooooooooooo intresting yaar.......i cnt wait anymore yaar.......plzz update as soon as possible.......😳
ROCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG update.........

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME........

w8ing eagrly 4 ur nxt update.......best of luck 4 ur xams & plzzzzz update aftr 2nd april......i cnt wait so do it soon dear.......

BEST OF LUCK..........👍🏼.......DO WELL.........😊
Edited by ekta_monaya - 13 years ago
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
love it