alive just 2 meet u-sajan ff pg 33

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hiii guys..well i m already cont with an ff bt i wished to write more on our beloved couple sajan...so here's the charcter sketch...
character sketch

samrat shergill--,a successful business man.handsome..appears to b hard from outside as he has seen a ot of ups n downs...and is married to sheena..doesnt love sheena..waiting 4 true love..u ll come 2 noe more abt him as the story proceeds...

sheena shergill...highy fashionable..outgoing..appears to have emotions bt actually is very selfish bt loves samrat and his power and can do anything for him (negative sense)

gunjan sharma---a shy,simple sober girl who dreamt abt love bt is married to mayank sharma(sorry mayur fans)who is very hardworking..she respects her husband bt never lovd him...

mayank sharmma-marriied to gunjan..loves her alot..and can do anything for happiness bt also knows that gunjan doesnt love him..tries to  impress her...every time bt in vain...

nupur bhushan--loves mayank n her sister gunjan bt wasnt able 2 confess as her parents decided to fix gunjan's marriage with mayank...

this story is basically based on their lives with their partners..bt as the story proceeds u ll see how sajan meet  and become frnds and then lovers..sheena's plans and u ll also c mayank sacrificing his lov 4 gunjan and ll later fall 4 nupur...

hope u all like it..plz let me noe abt it..by commenting and pressing the like buttoon

thanks
love u all
palak
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
PAGE 1 -CHARACTER SKETCH

PART I-page 5
PART II-page 11
PART III-page 15
note-page 17
PART IV-page 19
PART V-PAGE 23
PART VI--PAGE 25
Part VII-page 29
part viii-page 31
part ix-pg 33
Fresh PM LIST..ppl who wish to be added plz hit the like button the pm list on page 31😳
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 12 years ago
Maisha007 thumbnail
👏gr8 conceppptt!!! loved the cs very muchhhh!!
its very very interestinnnnggg
continuee sooon........waiting for sajans meeting..
mohit_rockstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShSaJan

👏gr8 conceppptt!!! loved the cs very muchhhh!!

its very very interestinnnnggg
continuee sooon........waiting for sajans meeting..

M GLAD U LIKED IT....THANKS SOO MUCH😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is awesome.And knowing how you write,am sure it will be wonderful to read. Do continue soon .
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGG>....intially an ff then os gallery n now one more ff....gr8 goin palak! 😳😳..hmmm amazing concept..but i hate that Sheena..chaddi aunty 🤣 but thank god here...Samrat doesnt like her n ya he is waiting for his true love..i.e his dream girl ☺️
please do continue soon n thanks for the pm🤗
mohit_rockstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati98

This is awesome.And knowing how you write,am sure it will be wonderful to read. Do continue soon .

thanks soo much dear for showing ur immense fauth in me..i hope i ll b able 2 live upto ur expectations..m glad u liked it..thankss soo much for encouraging me dear😊ll try 2 cont soon honey😉
mohit_rockstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Meera-

OMGGGGG>....intially an ff then os gallery n now one more ff....gr8 goin palak! 😳😳..hmmm amazing concept..but i hate that Sheena..chaddi aunty 🤣 but thank god here...Samrat doesnt like her n ya he is waiting for his true love..i.e his dream girl ☺️
please do continue soon n thanks for the pm🤗

thanks meera and yeah even i hate that chaddhi aunty😆and yesh samrat doesnt like her and u ll soon c meeting his dream gal..thanks 4 commenting..keep reading😊
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao palak ,awsm yar fantastic.plz plz add me to ur pm list.realy realy luvd it.
luv u
vritika
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Add Me To Your PM List Dear . . . 😳