Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaish.e.arsh

will comment wen coherency returns

but its quite clear dat u hate us maham ..and u r out on a mission to completely obliterate  The PriDaholics.

Errrr.. you are accusing me of being part of a murder conspiracy.. 😲😲😲 I dont hate you.. i hate THEM! How could they be soooo errr sensual and hot and what not.. ☺️😍

Okay rambling again.. you come back soon.. well atleast try to.. it took alot for me to type that you know. 🀣
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

O....M....G...😍😍PriDa is what i call poetry in motion and your description is what i call a story rightful to portray their story...m just amazed...thank u so much...

Glad you liked it!
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

Here am trying to make myself a sane person again n der u go again....kis janam ka badla le rahi ho maham... Isi janam ka.. 🀣 and of course i cant let you became sane! we need all the support us mental people..

will comment after i come back to my sense😍

okay i cnt write... i give up.... hahahhahaha why? πŸ˜›

ahem... its almost 7-8 hrs after first seeing this post but am ... mmm πŸ€” abt Prida in MJ ...mmm...i thnk i shd give up now... i really cnt spell it out Maham what this scene does to the crazy pridaholic in me...  Arey try karioo.. hum bhi tou jaaane.. πŸ˜›

am officially announcing ke ..i have fallen off the wagon again ..... n i give up trying to get on it againπŸ˜† hahahhaa lemme give you a hand.. but then again.. wohi padi raho.. πŸ˜›

PS:  Ur truly a very strong hearted person Maham.. u wrote so much on dis scene...how cud u even manage the first line after dat first cap yaarπŸ˜²πŸ˜† hats off really... n a very humble thank you from the bottom of my heart dat was deprived of Prida dese daysπŸ˜›

Errrr how did i write this?? Lemme explain.. when a crazy person like me watches a scene.. any scene.. sometimes it touches me in a different way even if i have watched it a gazzilion times.. when it touches me like that.. My mind fires up and starts analyzing everything... So errr. to calm the voices in my head ( trust me there are voices) i have to write it all down.. and as for the caps.. im a smart gal.. i made the caps after i was done writing. .the writing bit is a product of watching the scene once... caps.. were added later on.. though i admit it was ver hard to continue writing at some points.. it was all getting to hot to handle.. 🀣 and you are most welcome.. glad you liked the post.. and DANG those caps are HOT! no wonder you all want to kill me.. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail

Thank you Komal.. 😊
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: petunia121

Mahammmmmm   !!Hey Amiya..!

OMG  !!  What are you doing Girllll ......  ?? Errrr... somebody asked me that in the last post too i think.. my answer is still the same.. Im trying toooo ramble.. πŸ˜†

You leave me Dumbstruck .......Speechless....... Breathless   !! hehe so many things? Very nice.. πŸ˜›

And the KILLER CAPS  !!   Aaaahhhh....... You do not want us to retain our Sanity or what  ??   πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ NOPE! πŸ˜›

But Seriously ........  BRAVO  !!    πŸ‘πŸ‘   for this Absolutely Mindblowing piece  !!    β­οΈ  aww thank you! thats very kind of you..

Frankly I have never had the Courage to try to put words to this Sequence  while you have done such a Magnificent Job of trying to analyse the way we feel about it ......MAGNIFICENT !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you... so glad to know i captured the essence well ..

And you are Sooooo Right ....... FIRE and ICE in reverse ....... That was the Night when they Completly Put  their FIRE and ICE equation on its Head ........ Good to see you agree..

and left all of us Sighingg  !!    Swoooningggg  !!  and barely Brreathingggg ........    😳😊 Yeahhh...

We were Thunderstruck ........  It was Unbelievable........ that we could be Watching Something Soooo INDESCRIBABLY BEAUTIFUL  on our Screens .......  😍

I can only say that all the Stars and Planets must have aligned  that day to give us that ABSOLUTELY  PRICELESS  GEM  of a Sequence .......an Unmatched MIRACLE  !! Word to all that..

And we were the Chosen ones ....... Those Privileged ones ......as we watched that EXQUISITELY BEAUTIFUL Song of Love playing out before us ......... with our Hearts in our Mouths ........ Watching the MAGIC that was Unfolding on our Screens ........... Melting us in its Fire !!     ❀️

I know i am not making any Sense ......... Blabbering and Gushing like a Complete Fool........ my Apologies ......... but .....  This is what this Sequence does to me    !!     😳😊 hehehhe completely understand.. i cant believe i actually wrote an analysis on it either.. πŸ˜†

Do i even need to say that   ABSOLUTELY  LOOOOOVEDDDD  it   !!

Going back to Reading it again .......  Shall try to come Back , if posssible .........

And  no amount of  Thanks are enough for this   !! 

So the only thing to be done   πŸ€— awww thank you.. hugs back... once again glad you liked the post!

Amiya

@  Khushi  and  Achuu   :     How do we Thank you Guys for Prompting Maham to write this ??     

...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeths609

whoaaa.....

wat a post...still breathless remembering dat night

gr8 work maham....

Thanks!
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: deereyedgal504

Maham....srsly wat ru tryin to do gal? last time PS ke post se bach gayi, lekin kHwaish ne phirse attack kiya....lekin ab to...do u hate all of us?

read ur post last night...and trust me i started going crazy,hyper...PriDa analysis have always been amazin to read...but this one has taken me off the hook....k still dunno wat to write

will write wen i come bak to my senses....God knows wen!

Err no i solemnly swear that i do not hate you all.. πŸ˜† Hehehe ill pray your sanity comes back soon... Glad you enjoyed the post.. πŸ˜›
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The cops have arrived...
The forum is being checked...
The doctors have examined...
The nurses have tended...

The culprits have been apprehended..
The perpetrator has been questioned...
With this post, that Maham has created...
The F.I.R has been registered :p

Bet.. Mahammmm, u never thot that an F.I.R would be registered against yaa for this criminally insane, and criminally awesome *F*ire & *I*ce *R*eversed??? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

The cops have arrived...
The forum is being checked...
The doctors have examined...
The nurses have tended...

The culprits have been apprehended..
The perpetrators has been questioned...
With this post, that Maham has created...
The F.I.R has been registered :p

Bet.. Mahammmm, u never thot that an F.I.R would be registered against yaa for this criminally insane, and criminally awesome *F*ire & *I*ce *R*eversed??? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

-- Mru

Mruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... you are here.. and you brought the cops??

Blinks numbly as she gets handcuffed..

What did i doo??? πŸ˜›
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maham...

Mruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... you are here.. and you brought the cops??

Blinks numbly as she gets handcuffed..

What did i doo??? πŸ˜›

Mass genocide Mru😭