Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Maham...

I just remembered.. Khush is usually threatening me with punishment left right and center but she never actually does anything....πŸ˜› so there Nandu... I'm safe.. πŸ˜›

R u sureeeeee (still wiggling eyebrows at Maham)😈

realllyyyyyyy ......does she never ..... well ders always a first time right KushiπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰(putting on shades Pri eshhhtttyle to safegaurd from Maham's *glares*)πŸ˜†
jakhushi thumbnail

@Khush: Will reply in detail later.. i just want to ask ONE question? who's side are you on??? πŸ˜•
@Nandu: Shut uppppppppp......*glares*

Always on your side M..."Koi doubt matt rakhna"...πŸ˜ƒ

But are you sure I never punish you??? I just might be doing it so well ke half the times you dont even realize it..I mean thats also a possibility rightTongue.

@Nandini...why are you troubling the Maham now...She gave u such a good analysis na.
Iss ke baad I will have a tough time wriggling any such analysis from her..and whose loss would that be??? Get the big picture girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Nan08 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jakhushi

But are you sure I never punish you??? I just might be doing it so well ke half the times you dont even realize it..I mean thats also a possibility rightπŸ˜›.

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

[/QUOTE]
 @Nandini...why are you troubling the Maham now...She gave u such a good analysis na.
Iss ke baad I will have a tough time wriggling any such analysis from her..and whose loss would that be??? Get the big picture girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

[/QUOTE]

ohhhh understooood.....okay Kushi... totally getting the pic nowπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Nan08 - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Okay...People...no one will beat up/threaten/arrest Maham...I am back to protect her you see. As for questionening her sanity...Let me give you some insider's info-  it's pointless, she doesnt have much sanity to be questioned anywaysπŸ˜‰. Errrr i was about to hug you for protecting me... you had to tell everyone that??

M... Khush....

Now that I am protecting you from the others - who will protect you from me??? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Yeh sai hain.... u always do that dont you??

Loved the Reversed Fire & Ice approach. Beautifully described and incredibly worded for the dance that left us stunned & mesmerized.
If they created peotry in motion - you just framed it beautifully and presented it back to us. I am impressed that you actually wrote this...I have an inkling how tough it must have been for you. Hehehe it was... went a bit numb halfway through it.. anyhow glad you liked the approach and the analysis..

However M, I kinda agree with the others - it was not wise to add the Caps here - I mean which Pridaholic worth their salt would not swoon and faint seeing "those" caps.Hehehe point... Khair ab tou hogaya..
You should add a disclaimer - 'Please Keep medication handy while reading this post'. hehehe i didnt want too sound too obnoxious maybe.. so didnt add that.. πŸ˜†

And Now I would also like to say something to redeem Achu & me...Yes we encouraged you to write on Marjawan..but we had no idea it would be this awesomely sinful..and sooo Hottt....😳That is entirely your doing young lady. πŸ˜†
 okay guilty as charged but you know i never turn you down na.. πŸ˜› But I am super glad we asked you to write this..afterall...this sequence was one of the most loved evidence of PriDa & GauCha onscreen chemistry. This post gives us another excuse to drool over it. Hehehe good to know that..

It's a torture Not to see this couple onscreen creating new beauties for us to rave about...Boo hooo hooo😭.....I can see a major tantrum coming up on this M...and it's all your fault. And you also know who will suffer most for this😈. Oh.Yeah. Forgot that.. Dangggg... alright... bring it on..

So my fellow afflicted PriDaholics, do not worry, Maham will be suitably punished for coming up with this Absolutely Gorgeously Awesome PostπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .

Khushi.

...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

R u sureeeeee (still wiggling eyebrows at Maham)😈

realllyyyyyyy ......does she never ..... well ders always a first time right KushiπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰(putting on shades Pri eshhhtttyle to safegaurd from Maham's *glares*)πŸ˜†

YES I'm sure.... hmmm you put shades huh?? and what will you do about the very handy danda that i have?
...Maham... thumbnail

Always on your side M..."Koi doubt matt rakhna"...πŸ˜ƒ hehehe thank u.. knew you would say that.. πŸ˜†

But are you sure I never punish you??? I just might be doing it so well ke half the times you dont even realize it..I mean thats also a possibility rightπŸ˜›. Well okay point... Hmm do you really do that?? *thinking muh* wait is that why you havent been coming online? 😲

huumphhhhhhh... idhar bhi apne baare main socho tum log..!

Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

The cops have arrived...
The forum is being checked...
The doctors have examined...
The nurses have tended...

The culprits have been apprehended..
The perpetrator has been questioned...
With this post, that Maham has created...
The F.I.R has been registered :p

Bet.. Mahammmm, u never thot that an F.I.R would be registered against yaa for this criminally insane, and criminally awesome *F*ire & *I*ce *R*eversed??? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

-- Mru

aah Mru u just put my thoughts down in perrfect words....thnksss maham has surely gotta get jailed for this....and punishment...well i guess another analysis(thoda sa kam jhatke walla i guess Khush will do this one for us

And the FIR thing.....where did u get this in ur brains from, Mru??

And maham now do u have ur MAgic wand too? can u plzz tell me kaha se mil rahe hain sabko itne saare dande?? har ek ke pas hain....kidhar sale lagi hain kya?
Edited by deereyedgal504 - 13 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail

YES I'm sure.... hmmm you put shades huh?? and what will you do about the very handy danda that i have?

I hav my helmet on tooooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

I hav my helmet on tooooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

you know your entire existence doesnt begin and end on your head only right? πŸ˜›
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Wandering into this thread for some soothing balm for the eyes.. and errrr.. suddenly find it very violent !!!

Lagta hey every1 has turned into Inder ...  gun shun and dandas available all around?? Khushwaa turning into a Pri Saxena, protecting her bacchaa!!!

Lagta hey.. I need to wander to they Pri Eyes thread ..  πŸ˜†

-- Mru