Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saaaz

OF COURSE you should write...hello??? who gave you these hints??? 

Let it be.....................if you say, i'll surely write the next part though I had really thought of discontinuing..........
chalo don't bother............continue CRASAM.........loved the term....you were the one who coined it nah.........good !!
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

Okay guys...I am off for some rest...much needed....

I have tried to put down what we all generally feel about this track in the CVs thread...PLEASE feel free to add on....I do think it will help. 

I mean if she wanted to get back at Rahul...she could have easily used the mature, 'so I liked you then, now I dont, so get over it' route....I mean this is pathetic and frankly insulting to women...

I guess that is the new funda of getting their TRPs. Please Rasam kuch tho "standard" rako... 

I will wait till I read the news that KT is back from his illness and then continue watching the show... I can't bear to only watch Rasam for 20mins without any KT or YM in RBO😑...  
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning all!

Yashu is celebrating her b'day today:) Wish her a very happy day today and always:)

@Teech
Why can't they show what fans want here at RBO as well? Do they have the impression that RaSam track has been well-received? How would that have happened?

I ask this because sometimes I feel that we at IF think we represent the majority opinion. What if we don't? What if the ph calls and emails and letters received by the channel suggest that they love RaSam and don't mind watching all the gymnastics? I am not saying that is the case, but just looking at other side of the coin.

@saaaz
Yes, people at DT are patient bcos they understand the trying times CVs are going thru. But here at CC as well, I want to say to CVs (if they do read this thread) that fans understand their situation. But instead of showing scenes like Sam falling on Rahul and taking 13 min to recover from that shock, they can show other facets of Sam. If the audience is assumed to like a woman who goes weak on seeing a man, they would like it even more if that woman were to give it back to him, refuse him. This is just common sense.

If it is true that people like to see on TV what they cannot get in real life, then there are various ways to interpret audience wants.
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Good morning all!

Yashu is celebrating her b'day today:) Wish her a very happy day today and always:)

@Teech
Why can't they show what fans want here at RBO as well? Do they have the impression that RaSam track has been well-received? How would that have happened?

I ask this because sometimes I feel that we at IF think we represent the majority opinion. What if we don't? What if the ph calls and emails and letters received by the channel suggest that they love RaSam and don't mind watching all the gymnastics? I am not saying that is the case, but just looking at other side of the coin.

@saaaz
Yes, people at DT are patient bcos they understand the trying times CVs are going thru. But here at CC as well, I want to say to CVs (if they do read this thread) that fans understand their situation. But instead of showing scenes like Sam falling on Rahul and taking 13 min to recover from that shock, they can show other facets of Sam. If the audience is assumed to like a woman who goes weak on seeing a man, they would like it even more if that woman were to give it back to him, refuse him. This is just common sense.

If it is true that people like to see on TV what they cannot get in real life, then there are various ways to interpret audience wants.

ya agreed....nd i hope wid all our demands of shank romance..v don gve a wrong picture of wat we rly want to see..give d leads some real life challenges nd den only dey will becum larger dan real life characters..nd forever etched in our minds.. for example...priya tendulkar,kavita chaudhary( udaan)m parents fav... nd 4 dat matter even mandira bediz in shaantiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Deepa

Kavita Chowdhry, Priya Tendulkar and even Mandira Bedi (as Shanti) are all history ya, for the generation that constitutes the majority demographic for Star One. Most of them were probably not even born when Udaan was aired in the late 80s. So one cannot blame them or the channel. Times change and people's taste changes. And public memory is short... these are all true facts and we have to accept.

But it is also true that when history of Indian television is mentioned, there are more chances of Kavita Chawdhry and Priya Tendulkar being remembered than many of the present day actors. Because in those days, the actors and the characters symbolised something.

Art is never just entertainment, just my view. It always is about what's going on in our lives/society. Thats why the so-called 'saas-bahu' serials that people make fun off, are able to touch more viewers because they make sense even exaggerated. Every single article I read abt Indian TV since 2000 mentions Tulsi and Parvati! Will articles/books written in the future mention Geet, Khanak, Riddima, and whatever other heroines were shown on Star One? They need to have that impact Tulsi and Parvati had (whatever it might have been).

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey gang! me in a bad mood please say something that'll cheer me up. saaz, gaayu, aditee, dr.d, showgurl, krishna, anu, everybody?
tvrasika thumbnail
Come to ShaNak Fan club and celebrate Yashu's b'day.

http://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?TID=1546311
aditee thumbnail
Zenn

Here you go:

You are one of the smartest, most articulate people on IF

Here is another one:
Karan and yashu are THE BEST LEAD PAIR on TV today

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

lol!πŸ˜† the part about shanak is absolutely true! and thanks for the compliments darling. not sure if i deserve them but thanks all the same.

btw, did you hear? surprise entry in RBO next week! like it isn't crowded enough already!πŸ˜•

aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

@aditee

lol!πŸ˜† the part about shanak is absolutely true! and thanks for the compliments darling. not sure if i deserve them but thanks all the same.

btw, did you hear? surprise entry in RBO next week! like it isn't crowded enough already!πŸ˜•

The person that suggested the Rock On track should be "dealt with"!

They shoulod have let the story be!

Looks like ALL the OUT OF WORK ACTORS in Tellydom will find a home in RBO